Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/op/2015/119.8
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 310, Riga, June 16, 2015 (pr. No 29 6. §) rules on the Latvian et seq of the LBN 231-15 "residential and public buildings, heating and ventilation" Issued in accordance with article 5 of the law on construction of the first subparagraph of paragraph 3 1. Latvian et seq of the LBN approved 231-15 "residential and public buildings, heating and ventilation". 2. The Ministry of economy in cooperation with the relevant technical standards Committee recommends that national bodies for standardisation in relation to these provisions, the reliance and designing standard applicable list. 3. National standardisation body shall publish the www.lvs.lv tīmekļvietn their national list of the standards that apply to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 231-15 "residential and public buildings, heating and ventilation". 4. the Projects that developed within or submitted to būvvald to this harmonization provisions for the entry into force of the corresponding period in the normative requirements need not be processed according to the Latvian et seq LBN 231-15 "residential and public buildings, heating and ventilation". The Prime Minister is the Rapidity of economic Newsletters, Minister Dana Reizniec-oak approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 16 June 2015 regulations No 310 Latvian et seq of the LBN 231-15 "residential and public buildings, heating and ventilation" 1. General questions et seq 1 lays down the requirements that must be followed when designing and installing new, renewable and pārbūvējam residential and public building heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, as well as other uses of space heating , ventilation and air conditioning system for the design and installation of residential and public buildings. 2. the following terms used in et seq: 2.1. outdoor air – air around outside the building; 2.2. the circulating air-air that circulates in the space, or draining air that is fed back in the same room; 2.3. natural ventilation, air movement, air density differences or wind exposure; 2.4. two-tier oven-local heating furnace, which built two blakusstāvo; 2.5. dūmej-local heating device in masonry (body) create channels for circulation of combustion products; 2.6. the chimney – to based or basic beams based vertical refractory design, which built the dūmkanāl to output the products of combustion from the building, the heating device; 2.7. dūmkanāl-funnel or degtnespējīg wall-built channel (usually with constant cross-section), which provides a stream of combustion products; 2.8. dūmrov – dūmkanāl during which the heating device connects to the chimney; 2.9. air conditioning – automatically controlled air handling process that is independent of the outdoor air and air pollution intensity nutrition space or part of the desired air quality; 2.10. air quality-air (air, dust and bacteria concentration, temperature, relative humidity, movement speed), which affect human health or sense of comfort; 2.11. infiltration-air intake building through inadequate sealing of the containment structures; 2.12. needs air, the air that is discharged from the building; 2.13. inženiertīkl mine (channel) – usually with vertical containment structures, which have a predetermined limit of fire resistance, separated by air space, which hosted the ventilation air ducts, sewers and other inženiertīkl the riser; 2.14. mechanical ventilation – air movement through the fan; 2.15. suction air-air that is expelled from the premises; 2.16. leak-unwanted air circulation through inadequate sealing air ducts; 2.17. overflow air-air, flowing from one room to another; 2.18. the air supply, the air that is supplied to the premises (outdoor air, recirculating the air bypass air infiltration or air); 2.19. recirculation air-air, which enters the back room in the group from which it was eliminated; 2.20. transit air wire-wire air travelling through space, it does not serve; 2.21. the fire separates – constructive regulations set the minimum size to be built from the degtnespējīg material that separates the dūmkanāl or heating device internal plane of combustible building construction; 2.22. the derogation-regulations of safety in the minimum distance from the heating device, external plane to adjacent combustible construction for the building; 2.23. fireproof insulation degtnespējīg pretugun is a protective material – increasing the fire resistance of construction or equipment; 2.24. fireproof valve – degtnespējīg device or design with standard fire resistance limit that prevents the spread of fire and smoke fumes through the air ducts from one fire compartment to another; 2.25. ventilation – the movement and exchange of air, to maintain the desired air quality; 2.26. the ventilation Chamber: the space in which placed ventilation facilities serving two or more fire partitions; 2.27. the ventilation channel – a channel that serves one fire compartment and is connected to a vent riser, ventilation equipment, cameras, serving the ventilated space, or directly with outdoor air; 2.28. ventilation – the periodic air exchange that occurs when you open the Windows, doors or a special column, without having the opportunity to precisely control the amount of air being exchanged; 2.29. local heating device-space built-in oven, kitchen stove, bathroom, fireplace, stove which burns the fuel to heat the room, preparing food or heated water. 3. building heating, ventilation and air conditioning system design standards which are applied in the list at the Web site www.lvs.lv is published by the national standardization bodies. 2. Heating
2.1. General requirements 4. Central heating boilers, central heating boiler equipment, heating stoves and fireplaces that burn with solid or liquid fuel or gas, as well as other heating devices shall be designed and constructed so as to avoid any fire, explosion or toxic gas leak risk as well as other risks to human health and life. 5. the heating system shall be designed and used in boiler equipment, design and construction conform to the applicable requirements of the standards. 6. The heating system and heating devices allowed only incorporated non-combustible materials and products that are appropriate for fire resistance, corrosion resistance and gāznecaurlaidīgum required. 7. Heating devices shall be designed and constructed so that any devices nearby combustible material or design surface temperature does not exceed 80 ° c. 8. Central heating boiler equipment fire protection correspond to this et seq 7 body requirement, if the distance from the boiler equipment external surfaces to combustible material or structure is not less than 150 mm. 9. Heating device designed and constructed to be maintenance and cleaning do not create difficulties and complications during operation, as well as to be adequately sealed. 10. to ensure a sufficient air supply to the heating device and the fuel it completely would burst into flame, the room may be provided: 10.1 devices equipped with self-adjusting window; 10.2. self-regulatory ventilation system; 10.3. direct outdoor air supply to the combustion chamber. 11. gas heating system installed under et seq of the internal pipeline system and gas installations and applicable standards. 12. Central heating system, pipes and sildķermeņ for dimensions and installed in accordance with applicable standards. 13. the heating system shall be designed and constructed so that the space of the user should be able to regulate the temperature autonomously in each heated room. 14. Central heating system for the buildings attached to the heating system shall be equipped with automatic adjustment and heat tracking devices. 15. heat regulation and accounting devices deployed on premises not less than 1.9 m and a width of not less than 0.7 m. 16. Construction sites allowed constructing local heating device, running on solid fuel, provided that you comply with this annex 1 et seq of the maximum referred to in table 1 parameters. If the building in which the oven is heating, is restored or rebuilt, the oven heating is allowed to keep whatever building floors and total area. 17. Central heating equipment fires may not be deployed to areas where resident people (except the assisting personnel) or animals or which is stored in a flammable and combustible materials and substances. 18. Furnaces for Stoke periodically, designed and built in such a way as to make them two times a day, to compensate for the heat loss of the premises. Air temperature in the premises heat using periodic firing ovens must not exceed ± 3 ° C for 24 hours. 19. the stoves and fireplaces that burn with solid fuels, designed and built according to the legislation on fire safety, the manufacturer's technical regulations and applicable standards. 20. The furnace and fireplace fire which burn solid fuels, to meet this et seq 7 body requirement, if the distance from the furnace or fireplace to the outer surface of the wall or ceiling combustible material or structure is not less than 500 mm. 21 furnace and fireplace floor underneath is not combustible or non-combustible covered with a continuous sheet of material, which is about 150 mm greater than the size of heating device plan. Closed type heating devices in front of the door of the furnace fire material coating is about 300 mm higher than the heating device size in the plan, but the open type heating devices in front of open hearths — about 500 mm. Degtnespējīg sheet thickness of the material is not less than 6 mm. 22. Ovens that heat with solid fuel, can be equipped with a manual latch dūmkanāl. Shutter thickness is not less than 6 mm. Shutter in the closed position to ensure free flow of at least 20 cm2 cross-section area. 23. Hot water boilers, built-in ovens or hearths, may not add closed central heating systems, except the manufactured device designed for central heating systems and for which eligibility is certified to the law "on conformity assessment". 24. the stoves and fireplaces may not add dūmkanāl, which added a gas-fired heating devices or air central heating system. 25. the combustion air consumption required for the heating device must not significantly affect the operation of the ventilation system. If the heating device consumes a lot of air, it will supply the project separately. 2.2. requirements for central heating boiler plants and heating plants, which burn with liquid and solid fuel central heating boiler 26. equipment, including heating (boiler) equipment, which is the case with gas, solid and liquid fuels, designed and arranged so that their efficiency would not be lower than the standards applicable. 27. The rooms arranged with solid or liquid fuel or gas-fired central heating boilers of local devices, bounded from the other premises with fire bulkheads, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-60, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than the R-60, and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-30. 28. When installing the boiler equipment intended for oil burner fuels or gas, the burner is adjusted according to the capacity of the machine and working mode. Flue gas losses in nominal operating mode shall not exceed 1.2%. Soot factor scores may not be greater than 2. carbon monoxide (CO) content of the exhaust gas shall not exceed 0.05%. 29. The heating appliance safety heat with which liquid fuel must not be smaller than the applicable standards. 30. the spaces in which the liquid-fuel tanks, if the total capacity of the tanks is not more than 5 tons of fuel, separated from the other rooms by fireproof partitions with fire resistance limit is not lower than the EI-60, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than the R-60, and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than the EI-30. These spaces built external window area is at least 0.05 m2, per cubic meter of space, but not less than 0.25 m2. 31. Heating devices that heat with liquid fuel, recommended direct outdoor air supply the burner equipment.
32. the solid fuel items greater than 1000 kg, stored separately from the central heating boiler plants and heating plants. 33. Heating Oil heating equipment and fuel tank of the device more than 490 litres, fitted with the restrictive structures between fuel tank leakage in case of damage. This requirement does not apply to tanks with double walls, construction inner wall in case of damage do not allow uncontrolled blur outside the reservoir. 2.3. requirements for central heating boilers and boiler plants, with a capacity exceeding 500 kW Boilers 34. installations shall be equipped with thermal insulation, which ensure that the boiler external surfaces of the equipment (except the furnace door, Luke and other metal parts) the temperature does not exceed 35 ° C when the temperature of the indoor boilers is 20 ° C. 35. With gas or liquid fuel-fired boilers with a nominal capacity exceeding 500 kW, the outgoing flue gas temperature stable hours must not exceed 250 ° c. 36. Boiler installation equipped with thermometers and atejoš the water temperature of flue gas temperature, as well as with the corresponding hole in the atejoš analysis of flue gas sampling. 37. The room in which the boiler equipment, not be combustible or explosive production processes as well as it can not store or carry flammable or explosive substances and materials. 38. the room in which the boiler plant, bounded from the other premises with fire bulkheads, which fire resistance limit is not lower than the EI-120, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than the R-120, and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than the EI-90. Exit from the premises where the boiler equipment, built directly to the outside or through the windscreen, and they must not be a common escape route with other rooms. 39. the central heating boiler, which is the excess of the Firebox and a power greater than 120 kW, to be deployed only in rooms that have permanent ventilation openings. 2.4. the requirements dūmej and chimneys
40. the Dūmrovj and dūmej sections of the project according to heating appliances or boilers equipment capacity. Dūmrovj and the cross sectional area of the flue gas and heating oil furnaces must be not less than 50 cm and a diameter of 80 mm. Solid fuels dūmrovj furnaces and the cross sectional area of the flue must not be less than 175 cm and a diameter of 150 mm. 41. – for each oven or fireplace shall be provided with separate chimney or dūmkanāl. One for dūmkanāl allowed add two heating device, if they are in one apartment and one on the ground floor. Connecting two .1, necessary to construct a 12 cm thick distribution bulkhead not less than feet, measured from the bottom of the connection. 42. From the pilnķermeņ clay fired bricks built chimneys and dūmkanāl are vertically and without steps, with not less than 120 mm thick walls. Of heat-resistant concrete constructed chimneys and dūmkanāl for wall thickness shall not be less than 60 mm and 250 mm deep at the bottom of the foot up to the cleaning of the box covered with a thick masonry or ceturtdaļķieģeļ door. 43. If one dūmej or added to a number of chimney fires, the cross-sectional area of the dūmej of all dūmej and calculation of chimney siltumģenerējoš that came with the device for the total power. 44. With gas-fired heating devices dūmej design and placement is determined according to the regulations on facilities that use gaseous fuels, and applicable standards. 45. The fireplace adds a separate dūmkanāl that may not add other heating devices or siltumģenerējoš devices dūmkanāl. The fire of dūmkanāl cross-sectional area of at least 300 cm². If the fireplace opening area of not more than 250 cm2, dūmkanāl's cross sectional area can be reduced to 175 cm2. 46. Dūmkanāl and design and shall be .1 such that no ignition, explosion, toxic gas leaks, humidity, condensation or other risks to human health and life. 47. Banned waste gas channel airing the box (channels). 48. Where a combustible building structures (such as walls, partitions, floors, beams, walls with combustible materials) adjoins the local heating devices dūmkanāl, built fire separates, which increases the heating device, and dūmkanāl of .1 wall thickness according to this annex 1, 2 et seq. table and manufacturer's requirements. 49. the need of separate Fire places where combustible buildings design cradles the vents, if they are installed next to the dūmkanāl. 50. Dūmkanāl and the construction of degtnespējīg .1, heat-resistant and anti corrosion resistant black materials. 51. Dūmkanāl and .1 are designed and arranged so as to their external surface temperature does not exceed 80 ° c. 52. Dūmkanāl and .1 cross-section height shall be designed and fitted so as to ensure the necessary traction and flue gas removal. 53. Dūmkanāl and .1 are designed and arranged so as to ensure convenient cleaning, maintenance and inspection. Dūmvado will be the cleaning hatches that cross-sectional area of not less than dūmkanāl cross-section. Short, straight dūmeņo, the length of which does not exceed 7 m cleaning hatches may not be provided. 54. If the chimney is intended for cleaning from the top, provide a convenient and secure access to it from the roof. Combustible materials and design of chimneys and dūmkanāl (also the cleaning hatches and other elements), for flue gas discharge from heating devices whose total capacity is not more than 120 kW, must not be less than (measured from .1, flue, here's the external surface): 54.1. 100 mm from the wall and metal chimneys; 54.2.300 mm from the flue; 54.3.200 mm from the cleaning hatches and other elements. 55. metal flues designed and installed in accordance with applicable standards. 2.5. Fire protection requirements 56. Areas where people reside, heating furnace surface maximum temperature must not exceed the following: 56.1. 90 ° C – pre-school education in mainstream schools, boarding school and other schools, kindergartens, medical institutions, health care, social care and rehabilitation institutions (except pharmacy); 56.2.110 ° C – not more than 15% of the total surface area of the oven; 56.3.120 ° C – not more than 5% of the total surface area of the oven; 56.4.120 ° C – other buildings. 57. Non-residential premises where people reside temporarily (no more than four hours), allow to set the heating device for which the surface temperature exceeds 120 ° C when heating the device is enclosed on all sides with degtnespējīg material shields. 58. with a single oven or a fireplace to heat their allowed no more than three to one in the ground floor rooms. 59. Two-storey buildings allowed to install two ovens with individual furnaces and dūmej in each floor, but two-level apartments with one furnace – first floor. 60. Public buildings local heating devices deployed to fires would be in the service of the utility room or corridors that have natural ventilation Windows for space ventilation. 61. the height above the .1 the roof covering shall be determined taking into account the following conditions: If the chimney is 61.1. closer than 1.5 m from the roof, it must be 0.5 m higher than the Ridge; 61.2. If the chimney is located 1.5 to 3 m from the roof, it must not be lower than the Ridge; 38.1. If the chimney is located further than 3 m from the roof ridge, its upper end must not be less than straight, which dragged from the Ridge 10 ° angle to the horizon. 62. the upper end .1 be not less than 0.5 m above the roof covering (including buildings with flat roofs). 63. overall height of .1 ash storage grid to the smoke outlet must not be less than 5 m. 64. Wood-fired ovens smoke izvadkanāl be the one behind the other in two solid locking bolts, but with coal or peat-fired furnaces – one damper that is 15 mm (diameter) large hole. 65. the local heating device is not allowed to install chimneys and other roof covering, except the baffle. 3. Ventilation and air conditioning 3.1 General safety requirements 66. In rooms where explosive gases may, steam-air mixture formation, provides for measures to prevent a possible explosion, which could cause the ventilator operation. The ventilation equipment shall be fitted with audible and visual alarm. 67. Building select a location, spatial planning and the constructive solution to reduce outdoor: 67.1. air pollution and soil radon pollution effects on ventilation systems, premises and buildings as a whole; 67.2. premises should be protected from the increased moisture effects of increasing precipitation, condensation or moisture capillary; 67.3. minimize the risk of spreading harmful discharges from room to room and from floor to floor. 68. Delimiting and bearing design of heat and ventilation and air conditioning system, optimizes the load to get a minimum consumption of resources summary of construction and operation of buildings. 69. The space and floor height of the ventilator and the reserve air wired deployment provides the construction plans of the documentation development. 70. Mining and starptelp, which placed the ventilation air wires, air wire distance to other inženiertīkl is not less than 50 mm. other inženiertīkl may not cross the air wires. 71. The ventilator Assembly and dismantling the building containment structures provide for the appropriate mounting openings. 72. The planning of building energy balance, provide ventilation system requires electrical and heat power. 73. The premises provide natural ventilation, such as opening Windows, Windows with special ventilated frames or a special column of the outer wall. It is not advisable to design the spaces in which the natural ventilation is not possible. 74. smoking Place designed to reduce passive smoking risk to non-smokers. 3.2. Ventilation system design
3.2.1. General safety 75. Ventilation systems shall be designed and installed so that: 75.1. using space as intended, would not be a risk to human health; 75.2. the rooms ensure sanitary norms corresponding higiēniskaj air quality standards and the applicable level of comfort; 75.3. the ventilation system does not promote fire flame and flue-gas spread, as well as prevent potentially explosive mixtures of gas and vapour formation. 76. The ventilation system energy consumption technically and economically justified, taking into account the energy costs and damage to the environment caused by energy production and consumption. 77. If the building has rooms with elevated air pollution emissions from other rooms where isolated from contamination avoidance is not possible. Air pollution limit for the minimum number of people to be exposed to pollution. 78. It is not permissible for general ventilation system used for the smoke discharge systems. 79. The smoke output system designed according to the provisions laid down in the būvnormatīvo fire safety requirements and applicable standards. 80. air and ventilation channels in the wall fire resistance limit of each fire compartment determines, taking into account space usage and ugunsslodz (mJ/m2) in the appropriate compartment. 81. The ventilation air ducts, channels, in mines, in which the inženiertīkl placed in the ventilation air ducts and other risers, shall meet the following requirements: 81.1. transit air wired fire resistance limit is: 81.1.1. in rooms where ugunsslodz up to 600 mJ/m2 (including): not less than EI-30; 81.1.2. rooms that ugunsslodz is higher than 600 mJ/m2, not lower than the EI-60; 81.2. transit air wires that go through explosive or fire as well as the facilities of transit air suction pipe from the hearths, cookers, grills, using open flame, regardless of fire resistance limit is ugunsslodz lower than the EI-120. 82. The air ducts that serve only one fire compartment, fire resistance limit is not predetermined. 83. air wires placed mines under this annex 2 et seq. 84. Inženiertīkl the mine with ventilation channels must deploy fire resistance, the flue is not lower than the EI-120, if their position is not inconsistent with the standards EN EN 1856-1:2009 chimneys. " Requirements for metal chimneys. Part 1: Būvelement, .1 systems "and LV EN 1856-2:2009 chimneys. Requirements for metal chimneys. Part 2: metal liners and connecting flue pipes ". 85. Depending on the area of the room ventilation system adds a central (total) ventilation installations, taking into account the following requirements: 85.1. explosive and fire space ventilator supply air wires allowed to add common channels and ventilation equipment if this equipment is not serving the dormitory and living space in public buildings; 85.2. explosive and fire space ventilator suction air wires are not allowed to add common channels and ventilation equipment; 85.3. public building residential premises and dormitory ventilator supply and suction air wires are not allowed to add ventilation equipment when they serve the space, which is another route of administration; 85.4. residential kitchen and room ventilation sanitārtehnisk air lines allowed to add common ventilation equipment each individual channel. 86. In public buildings training, work and public events room supply air wires allowed to add common channels and ventilation equipment, but air suction pipe is not allowed to add ventilation equipment when they serve the space, which is another way of use. 87. the production and warehouse space, supply air wires allowed to add common channels and ventilation equipment, but air suction pipe is not allowed to add the total ventilation equipment. 88. Autonovietn room supply air wires allowed to add common channels and ventilation equipment, but air suction pipe is not allowed to add the total ventilation equipment. 89. Suction air wires serving premises for possible harmful and toxic substances or gas storage, manufacture or use in the production process is not allowed to add common ventilation systems. 3.2.2. the raw data for the design of all 90 Construction output data, as well as the requirements, which must ensure ventilation systems. The ventilation system shall be designed according to the standard EN CR 1752:2008 "building ventilation – indoor environmental design criteria" and LVS EN ISO 7730:2006 "thermal environment ergonomics. Thermal comfort analysis and interpretation, using the estimated average vote (PMV) and the estimated percentage of persons unsatisfied (PPD) index calculation and the local thermal comfort criteria ", if the design task for the operation of the building is not intended for specific requirements. 91. A construction indicates the following output data: 91.1. building room layout and the positioning of the service area – plan and cut; 91.2. functions, taking into account that the room during use they may change; 91.3. air quality and the air quality parameters for the room (air temperature higher than 28 ° C in summer and less than 18 ° C the heating period, after coordination with the owner or user of the premises); 91.4. construction site according to the climatic conditions of the būvklimatoloģij et seq; 56.9. estimated number of people in a room at a different time of day, in the space of human activity, and clothing; 91.6. proportion of smokers if smoking is allowed in the room, or room areas where smoking is permitted; 57.0. air pollution source, characteristics and extent of pollution, including pollution of surface finishing materials and furniture; 91.8. outdoor air pollution indicators; 91.9. outdoor noise levels; 91.10. premises used for messages or stored materials and substances, explosive fire risk and ugunsslodz; 91.11. external glazed surface area and glazing specifications; 91.12. opening the Windows or window structures description; No 91.13. intended window shading; No 91.14. data on the outer boundaries of structure and materials used būvfizikālaj. 91.15. space the acoustic properties and reverberation coefficient; 91.16. planned measures of ventilation and air conditioning applications, adjustment and operation; 91.17. the planned measures the space and technological maintenance of equipment in working order. 92. Air quality and the desired parameters for the premises concerned determined according to the standard LVS EN ISO 7730:2006 "thermal environment ergonomics. Thermal comfort analysis and interpretation, using the estimated average vote (PMV) and the estimated percentage of persons unsatisfied (PPD) index calculation and the local thermal comfort criteria ", if the design task for the operation of the building is not intended for specific requirements. 93. During a period when people are not staying in the room, the heating period permissible air temperature decrease, but not lower than 5 ° C, providing the desired air temperature to operating room recovery resumption. 94. Summer cooling system shut down when not needed comfort. 95. If you need to execute special comfort or technological requirements, construction may be permissible air temperature and relative humidity fluctuation limits. 3.2.3. Ventilation system productivity
96. The ventilation system capacity is calculated according to the raw data. Ventilation system capacity must be sufficient to ensure fresh air supply, satisfactory comfort or technological conditions in the service area. Air pollution sources evaluated according to the standard LVS EN ISO 7730:2006 "thermal environment ergonomics. Thermal comfort analysis and interpretation, using the estimated average vote (PMV) and the estimated percentage of persons unsatisfied (PPD) index calculation and the local thermal comfort criteria "and standard EN CR 1752:2008" building ventilation – indoor environmental design criteria ", if the design task for the operation of the building is not intended for specific requirements. 97. If the only air pollution source is people, fresh air supply in the absolute minimum is 15 m3/h to the people. 98. The fresh air supply to contaminated air balanced by quantity, which is discharged from premises, taking into account the desired pressure difference between the more and the less contaminated areas or room areas. 99. The ventilation system capacity calculation so as to ensure sufficient fresh air from mixing with the air. To reduce energy consumption, air recirculation, if space does not emit harmful substances, bacteria or distinctly unpleasant odours. Recirculation is used in the same premises, meaning a separate apartment, hotel room or family home. 100. to conserve resources, enerģētisko makes it possible to change the ventilation system, depending on the capacity of the air pollution that space can change during operation. 101. The elevator shaft to provide natural ventilation box, occupying not less than 1% of the cross section of the shaft. The lift machinery provides natural ventilation directly to the outside, if you lift the engine room equipment does not provide specific air quality parameters. 102. A construction indicates (the owner of the premises and of the knowledge of the user) the conditions subject to which an engineered air parameters can be maintained when you save the output data of the space characteristics and the volume of harmful pollution. 3.2.4. The ventilation system selection 103. ventilation systems, take into account: 103.1. raw data; 103.2. requirements for indoor air quality; 103.3. calculated ventilation system capacity; 103.4. existing resources enerģētisko; 103.5. premises and technical capacity of the building free for deployment. 104. in order to save energy, priority shall be given to the space of natural ventilation systems, providing the air quantity exchanged control under changing outdoor air parameters. 105. If natural ventilation is not possible to ensure the air quality requirements in the service zone design of mechanical ventilation systems. 106. The premises or rooms, areas where natural ventilation is not possible, adopt mechanical ventilation systems. 107. With mechanical suction ventilation systems of localizes harmful secretions in the air, creating a pressure difference between the rooms containing various amounts of harmful discharges. Air must flow from the premises where the air is cleaner, on the premises where the air is polluted. 108. the quantity of air from rooms of the mechanical suction output ventilation system, offset by a corresponding supply air quantity, prepare and give rooms the mechanical supply ventilation systems. Supply air rate must not exceed applicable standards established comfort level. 109. the design of the mechanical suction ventilation, not mechanical supply ventilation, if the air is not great and the heat release in a room or in a heating system may be infiltrated air preheating is necessary to heat the premises and does not arise in the draft or the vacuum effect. Use of that system is not permissible, if the outdoor air dust concentration is greater than the permissible concentration of dust in the room. 3.3. the ventilation system components 110. Outdoor air sampling box for deployed so that the ventilation system got into the smallest dust and they are not snowbound in winter with snow. If there are no other conditions outdoor air sampling line shall be not less than 2 m from the ground surface. Outdoor air sampling may be provided in the box below, if measures are taken to prevent the suction of dust and snow aizputinājum. 111. If the outdoor air sampling sites located in areas of intense traffic, it is recommended to take the air out of the building the roof level, under the roof in the summer heat. 112. Outdoor air sampling of the box away from polluted air discharge places a horizontal and vertical plane so as to avoid air to overflowing on the outdoor air sampling sites, especially if not allowed recirculation. 113. air treatment facilities designed to the standard LVS EN 1886:2008 "building ventilation. Air transmission and treatment facilities. Mechanical performance "if design exercise for the operation of the building is not intended for specific requirements. 114. air treatment facilities in buildings located in specific areas. Air treatment facilities permitted to deploy service premises, if it is intended to design and make according to the regulations on noise assessment and management arrangements prevent vibration and noise. 115. the spaces in which the air handling equipment, separated from the other rooms with a fireproof partitions, which fire resistance limit is not lower than the EI-60, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than the R-60, and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than the EI-30. 116. air handling equipment with appropriate power heater or other heating systems, air heating in the winter. Hot water heater replacement is not recommended for more than 10%, in order not to increase the risk of ice bound conditions the heater. If the coolant is used water and the heater is hot, increased system must not be operated without the small circle of the circulating pump. 117. air handling equipment shall be fitted with an air humidifier, if otherwise not possible to achieve the desired air humidity in the room. 118. If the air handling equipment for air cooled, also consider whether the compression cycle cooling technique can not be substituted with direct or indirect adiabātisk cooling method to reduce the impact on the environment. 119. Energy resource saving measures should not adversely affect the air quality. To conserve resources, enerģētisko air treatment equipment to be shown in the air or heat and cold. Or type choice, taking into account technical and economic calculations. 120. Choose fan that has the highest efficiency. 121. If ventilator is mounted outdoors, be insulated to prevent heat loss and effective water vapor condensation. 122. The ventilation equipment in accordance with the Act, regulations on noise assessment and management arrangements shall be fitted with devices (vibroizolator, flexible gasket, muffler), which absorbs vibration and noise and prevent vibration and noise in the room or outside the building. 3.4. wire 123. Air ventilation system air wires are made of degtnespējīg materials. Partially and combustible materials combustible should be used no closer on the meter from the diffuser, konfuzor and ventilation of pound signs, as well as the attachment site for the fan in the flexible connections. 124. Combustible coating, for example, the color and the thickness of the sheet to the air ducts must not exceed 0.5 mm. 125. air cord material and its thickness, chosen to ensure the required fire resistance. 126. The air wired wall thickness of the rectangular cross section of the cables as appropriate from table 1, but the wire of circular cross-section – according to table 2. table 1 long side of the rectangle S (mm) wall thickness (mm) steel wire aluminium wire S 0.5 0.7 S 300 300 < < < 0.7 0.9 S 800 > 0.9 1.2 800 table 2 nominal channel diameter (mm) wall thickness (mm) steel wire aluminium wire d < 320 d 0.5 0.7 > 320 0.7 0.8
127. The metal air wires electrically earthed. 128. The hearths, cookers and grills draining air wires are only of steel, and the wall thickness is not less than 1.2 mm. 129. air wired connection sites are fireproof. They assemble it, to ensure thermal expansion opportunity and predetermined fire, as well as smoke, gas and vapour tightness. 130. The ventilation system air ducts serving the explosive or carry flammable, and potentially explosive mixture of local suction air wires designed flameproof valves where the wires pass through the air space of the service with fire resistant barriers that have a predetermined limit of fire resistance. 131. The ventilation Chamber and out the building's air ducts located fire resistance limit is not predetermined. 132. the excess air and smoke discharge systems and explosive mixture of local suction air transit runs the fire resistance limit is at least EI-60, but not less than the fire to be crossed in a fireproof barrier. 133. Where a transit air wires pass through walls, partitions or some covers, which have a predetermined limit of fire resistance, fire resistance of air transit wired limit is not lower than the EI-60. 134. If the air transit lines pass through the stairwell, transit air wired fire resistance limit is not lower than the staircase to be crossed the wall fire resistance limit. 135. In places where air ducts pass through the flame resistant barriers, holes filled with fire-resistant sealing material, which is the limit of fire resistance. 136. not allowed air wires and on their surfaces to place gas wires, pipelines that contain combustible substances, wiring and sewage pipelines. These inženiertīkl are not allowed to cross the air wires. 137. air cord anchorages shall have the same fire integrity as the boundary wire. 138. The ventilation air cables serving the explosive and carry flammable, and potentially explosive mixture of local suction air cables earthed. 139. Explosive space air wired outlets and explosive mixture of local suction air cables protect against lightning primary and secondary expressions. 140. Explosive rooms distance between air suction and outputs supply cord air inlet along the horizontal wires of not less than 10 m, on a vertical-not less than 6 m. 141. Output smoke for discharges to atmosphere and potentially explosive mixture of local suction output: 141.1. not less than 2 m above the roof of the building; not less than 1.5 m 141.2. from the ground surface and not less than 10 m from the building. 142. The ventilation system through air vents clean wires. Cleaning hatch fire meets fire resistance of air runs. 143. In rooms where there is the potential for heavier gases and air this gas steam leaks, 75% of the required openings of ventilation air stripping wires at the bottom of the space place, but 25%-at the top of the room. 144. In rooms that have possible hydrogen leaks, suction air port wires placed not less than 0.4 m of space delimited horizontal structures, such as the ceiling, divisions, aligned roofs. 145. The ventilation systems use a round, rectangular or other sectional air wires, which are manufactured according to standards EN EN 1505:2000 "building ventilation – the metal ventilation channels and component parts with rectangular cross-section-dimensions", EN EN 1177:2007 "building ventilation. Tin overhead and fittings with circular cross section. Size "and EN EN 29,835:2003" building ventilation – air cables – general ventilation the circular flange size "If the design task for the operation of the building is not intended for specific requirements. The need to use the rectangular cross section of the wires, which the air aspect ratio is greater than 2:1, with aerodynamic calculation. 146. The design and mounting the air wired system, provides for the cleaning of the air wired to the standard LVS EN 12097:2007 "building ventilation. Overhead. Overhead system maintenance ease requirements for overhead components ". Pollution air wires must not cause the risk of explosion, fire or hygienic problems. 147. air wires where possible condensation of water vapor and air cables intended to be operational during the wash, designed and fitted with a fall in the direction of air flow 0.005. Air wires divides the stages where the ends down the drain. 148. air wires requires appropriate thermal insulation: 148.1. to prevent internal condensation from occurring in air wiring needs, if they do not pass through heated spaces, or deployed outside the building; 148.2. to avoid condensation on the external outdoor air and chilled air wire surface where they cross the warm and moist premises; 148.3. to avoid unnecessary heat losses from the supply air ducts where they pass through not heated rooms; 148.4. to air cooled supply air wires do not sasilt. 149. If noise suppression in certain stages of the air wired uses mineral wool layer in overlay should be solid to prevent cotton layer erosion and pollution running into the room air. 150. In places where air ducts pass through the flame resistant barriers that have a predetermined limit of fire resistance, installed automatic fire valves, which is adequate for fire resistance. 151. Where transit air wires pass through walls, partitions or some shelter, seals with degtnespējīg material, providing the required fire resistance limits of the design to be crossed. 152. Savācoš split in the vertical and horizontal line in the air and pipelines segments added so that in the event of fire, avoid the smoke from one room to another. 153. A construction indicates wired network aircraft aerodynamic balancing accessories, air flow measurement location and air cleaning hatches wired to the standard LVS EN 12097:2007 "building ventilation. Overhead. Overhead system maintenance ease requirements for overhead components ". 154. Polluted air discharge sites located so as to prevent contaminated air effects on the exterior walls, the Windows and vents for air. 155. The air intake grilles and air wire ends out of building constructive creates it, so they penetrate the precipitation and the wind would be reduced. 3.5. air splitter and suction of air konfuzor and gridiron 156. air distribution system shall be designed and arranged so as to service space area, ensure a smooth flow of air distribution, without exceeding the allowable air flow speed and without disrupting the local draining system performance to a standard LVS EN ISO 7730:2006 "thermal environment ergonomics. Thermal comfort analysis and interpretation, using the estimated average vote (PMV) and the estimated percentage of persons unsatisfied (PPD) index calculation and the local thermal comfort criteria "and EN CR 1752:2008" building ventilation – indoor environmental design criteria ". 157. Closer than meters from air splitter air flow rate is not predetermined. 158. If a room intended to split up the air flow, adjustable air required distribution diffuser, with which you can distribute high-quality refrigerated air in the summer and warm air in the winter. 159. Diffuser, konfuzor and ventilation grilles designed and arranged so as to suit the regulations on noise assessment and management arrangements preventing aerodinamisko noise. 3.6. Safety valves
160. Fireproof valve is to prevent or suspend the flame and flue gas from one fire compartment to another partition and fire from the fire in the bin to the common vent camera and through it to the other fireproof partitions. 161. construction with fire resistant valves so that they do not interfere with the discharge of waste gas of ventilation systems in the atmosphere. 162. Flame resistant valves fitted directly at the fire barriers. Anchorage fire resistance limit is equal to the fire resistance of the valve. 163. The gap between the fire barrier and fire valve complete with sealing materials for degtnespējīg, which is the limit of fire resistance. 164. Fireproof valve fire resistance limit is not lower than the fire resistance limits of the obstacle, which passes through the air ducts, or: 164.1. not less than 120 if the air HERE-wires crossing the fire barriers that limit is the EI fire-150 and higher; 164.2. not less than 90 if the air HERE-wires crossing the flame resistant barriers which limit the fire resistance is not higher than the EI-120; 164.3. not less than EI-60 when the wires pass through the flame resistant barriers which limit the fire resistance is not higher than the EI-90; 164.4. There is no lower than the EI-30 when the wires pass through the flame resistant barriers which limit the fire resistance is not higher than the EI-60. 165. the Explosive and fire rooms, as well as the explosive mixture of local suction ventilation system power supply complies with the following requirements: 165.1. continuous power supply from two independent power sources; 165.2. sound and light alarm, if the system starts to operate intermittently, is damaged or not working; 165.3. individual system electrical circuit of electrical equipment that is not connected to other circuits of electrical equipment; 165.4. emergency lighting space ventilation Chamber; 165.5. outside potentially explosive and fire partition at evacuation exits devices deployed system starting only from a distance. 3.7 Ventilation the ventilation Chamber of 166. equipment and other air processing equipment deployed to the ventilation Chamber. The ventilation Chamber of the other rooms are separated by fireproof partitions with fire resistance limit is EI-60, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit of R-60, and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is EI-30. 167. The ventilation equipment allowed on roofs of buildings. 168. Public buildings ventilation equipment allowed outside ventilation cameras, if the ventilator serves only one space, except for explosive and fire rooms. 169. If the ventilator serves only one fire compartment and is deployed, it is not necessary to place the ventilation of the equipment, except for explosive rooms. 170. air supply equipment and air suction equipment usually housed in a single enclosure. 171. the supply Air fan and air suction fans, of serving the explosive and fire rooms, housed in separate premises. 172. The ventilation equipment, ventilation, air conditioning and heating system equipment serving the explosive and carry flammable, and potentially explosive mixture of local suction equipment provides sprādziendroš protection. 173. The ventilation Chamber explosion or fire hazard category equate it to a fire or explosion of the premises where the camera serviced. 174. Explosive space ventilation system equipment deployed in a separate enclosure. The system fan and electrical equipment is sprādziendroš. 175. If the ventilation Chamber serving spaces that are different or the explosive fire, ventilation, explosion and fire hazard in the camera category of the more appropriate category. 176. The ventilation Chamber must not deploy pipeline containing flammable and combustible substances or gases. 3.8. The ventilation system control 177. Ventilation systems equipped with automatic control, elektrokomutācij and electrical drive equipment. 178. the levels of automation technological requirements and economic justification. Building automatic control system shall be designed according to the applicable standards. 179. Automation, elektrokomutācij and electric propulsion system, ensure that the following minimum requirements: 179.1. air treatment, air heating, cooling, humidification, recycling, recovery of heat and cold; 179.2. protection of electric motor; 179.3. the water heater frost protection by monitoring the temperature of water and air; 179.4. ventilation system automatically shut down, except for the ventilation system that is draining the system, smoke or causing the excess in the stairwells, Elevator shafts, the corridors without natural light or fire vējtvero, if the received signal from the automatic fire detection and alarm systems, or automatic fire extinguishing system for the outbreak of the fire. 3.9 ventilation system Assembly 180. Ventilation system assembled according to the agreed projects and in compliance with applicable standards. 181. Ventilation and air conditioning systems and commissioning komision to the standard LVS EN 12599:2013 building ventilation. Test procedures and measuring methods, put into service in the ventilation and air conditioning systems "and EN ISO 10780:2002" stationary source emissions-gas velocities and flow measurement in the pipelines. " 182. The ventilation system actuated by the tests and comparison with a construction and power grid parameter checks. 183. The ventilation system aerodynamic tuning and air processing equipment of heat and cold supply system hydraulic tuning results summarizes the protocols. Protocol drawn up on the basis of a passport system. 184. On the ventilation system of komisionēšan drawing up the Protocol. The Protocol shall be accompanied by the following documents: 184.1. autoruzraudzīb changed the order of construction drawings and detailed drawings; 184.2. installed the equipment and materials used in the Passport certifying compliance with the documentation; 184.3. cover work; 184.4. aerodynamic and hydraulic system tuning Protocol and passport; 184.5. automatic control and electrical switching system diagrams; system description using 184.6. and safety instructions; 184.7. Protocol on the fact that the staff is trained to operate the system. Economy Minister Dana Reizniec-oak annex 1 et seq of Latvia LBN to 231-15 "residential and public buildings, heating and ventilation" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 16 June 2015 regulations No 310) the maximum parameters of buildings allowed constructing local heating device with solid fuels table 1 no p. k. Building or space usage of floors total area (m2) 1. Residential buildings (does not apply to fires, which are used as additional heating devices) 2-2. Preschool educational institutions, general education schools, boarding schools and other schools, children, treatment, health care, social care and rehabilitation institutions (except pharmacy) 1 300 3. Other public buildings 2 500 4. Small ugunsslodz plant and warehouse space of residential and public buildings fire 2 1000 deviations from dūmkanāl and chimneys table 2 no p. k. Periodic transactions local heating appliances fire derogation from dūmkanāl (.1) to the internal surface of the structures (mm) combustible difficult burning 1. With a running time of up to three hours 380 250 2. With a running time of more than three hours, the Economic Minister Dana 510 380 Reizniec-oak annex 2 et seq of the Latvia LBN 231-15 "residential and public buildings, heating and ventilation" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 16 June 2015 regulations No 310) air wire location shaft and shaft of inženiertīkl wall and the air ducts insulation, which is a different mark 1 fire. 2. mark. Legend: 1 – drainage tube from degtnespējīg material; 2 – air runs. Note the. Shaft wall integrity is not predetermined, if air wires are with standard fire resistance limit and the point where they cross the pit wall, is packed. Legend: 1 – drainage tube from degtnespējīg material; 2-wire air; 3-shaft wall. Note the. Shaft wall integrity is not predetermined, where ducts the air resistance is defined boundary.
3. mark. 4. mark. Legend: 1 – rooms with ugunsslodz f > 600 MJ/m2 (EI-60); 2-rooms with ugunsslodz f ≤ 600 MJ/m2 (EI-30); f-ugunsslodz space in the channel are serving. Legend: 1 – rooms with ugunsslodz f ≤ 600 MJ/m2 (EI-30); 2-rooms with ugunsslodz f > 600 MJ/m2 (EI-60); f-ugunsslodz space in the channel are serving.
5. mark. 6. mark. Legend: 1 – fire or explosive (EI-120); 2-rooms with ugunsslodz f > 600 MJ/m2; 3-rooms with ugunsslodz f ≤ 600 MJ/m2. Note the. The pit wall and three aircraft wire insulation, which is a different fire resistance limit. 1. fireproof valve. Note the. Air wires that have different fire resistance limit, without insulation. Shaft wall crossing points shall be flameproof valves, which is the limit of fire resistance.
7. mark. 8. mark. Legend: 1 – drainage tube from degtnespējīg material; 2-tube from degtnespējīg material; 3 – Air runs. Legend: 1 – sewer pipe from the combustible material; 2-tube with a combustible insulation; 3 – Air runs.
Economy Minister Dana Reizniec-oak
Search Translated Laws of Latvia