Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/op/2015/125.16
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 341 in 2015 (30 June. Nr. 30.54 §) rules on the Latvian et seq of the LBN 242-15 "external natural gas pipeline system" Issued in accordance with article 5 of the law on construction of the first part of paragraph 3 of rule 1 et seq of Latvia confirmed the LBN 242-15 "external natural gas pipeline system" (hereinafter referred to as the Latvian et seq of the LBN 242-15). 2. recommends that the Ministry of Economic Affairs to national standardisation bodies in connection with these terms, reliance and designing standard applicable list. 3. National standardisation body shall publish the www.lvs.lv tīmekļvietn their national list of the standards that apply to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 242-15. 4. Projects that provide tailored and harmonised to the provisions for the entry into force of the corresponding period in the normative requirements need not be processed according to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 242-15. Projects that are designed based on the planning and architectural tasks, issued up to 2014 October 1, may not be processed according to the requirements of this regulation. The Prime Minister is the Rapidity of the Newsletters instead of Minister of Economics, Minister of health of the Ministry of economy Guntis Belēvič submitted version of the approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 June 2015 regulations No 341 Latvian et seq of the LBN 242-15 "external natural gas pipeline system" 1. General questions 1 et seq of the technical requirements of external natural gas pipeline system, as well as outside the pipeline construction with a maximum working pressure of up to 1.6 MPa (16 bar) design , and acceptance.
2. the following terms used in et seq: 2.1 external natural gas pipeline system-(hereinafter gas pipeline system) distribution and user devices, gas, equipment, hardware from the site to the system for internal gas pipeline system; 2.2. the natural gas distribution system-natural gas pipeline system with system equipment and components of products from natural gas transmission system to the natural gas supply system of the user's home, with a working pressure of up to 1.6 MPa (16 bar); 2.3. transmission system gas pipeline-with the equipment of the attachment site of the natural gas distribution system to enter the confines of the gas; 2.4. introduction-gas station for external pipeline system for connection with internal gas pipeline system; 2.5. construction of gas pipeline system-construction plans required for graphical and text documents; 2.6. technical solutions-certified persons developed the necessary graphic and text document that reflects the whole pipeline system construction and repair solutions; 2.7. works-works that take pipeline system installation (mounting, placement), conversion, restoration, preservation, and demolition (dismantling), and carried out repairs to the pipeline system safe operation, accident prevention and relief, which include partial or complete a separate pipeline, system equipment, components, replacement of the product, etc.; 2.8. apvalkcaurul-pipe for pipeline protection against the effects of external loads, mechanical damage, for the crossing currents strolling with engineering structures; 2.9. their products-pipeline system pipes, fittings, seals, compensators, filters, regulators, conduits, kontrolcaurulīt, grave, kontrolmērpunkt and other products; 2.10. insulating connection-connection for elektrovadāmīb pipeline system interruption; 2.11. the closing device-a device intended to stop the flow of gas pipeline system; 2.12. gas consumption meter-(PSK) Cabinet that includes the equipment deployed gauge gas consumption flow volume measuring; 2.13. the gas metering station-(GUM) space in the facility, which includes a gauge gas consumption flow volume measuring; 2.14. gas control point-(GRP) equipment complex pipeline system for gas pressure regulation and within the limits laid down for maintenance irrespective of gas consumption, with or without GUM; 2.15. the gas control unit-(KIM) equipment complex pipeline system for gas pressure regulation and within the limits laid down for maintenance irrespective of gas consumption, with or without GUM, hosted the shipbuilding space, fitted with equipment that consumes gas or shipbuilding space, which connects with the said premises box of bezdurvj; 2.16. skapjveid gas control point-(SGRP) equipment complex pipeline system for gas pressure regulation and within the limits laid down for maintenance irrespective of gas consumption, with or without the GUM in a closet and placed the gas flow greater than 30 m3/h; 2.17. underground skapjveid gas control point-(-PSGRP) located in the underground complex of equipment for gas pressure regulation and within the limits laid down for maintenance irrespective of gas consumption, with or without the GUM and gas flow are greater than 30 m3/h; 2.18. the home regulator-(MR) equipment for the gas pressure regulation and within the limits laid down for maintenance irrespective of gas consumption, with or without a gas meter, located in the oven with the gas flow up to 30 m3/h (inclusive); 2.19. home stabilizer-(MS) equipment for the automatic gas pressure maintenance system independent of gas consumption, with or without a gas meter; 2.20. gas control equipment-common name natural gas pressure regulation equipment-GRP, PSGRP, KIM, MR. SGRP, and MS; 2.21. the gas metering equipment-common name PSK and GUM; 2.22. electrochemical protection equipment-equipment the use of which is underground steel gas pipeline corrosion potential of electric control, corrosion protection; 2.23. equipment-gas systems control, accounting, cathodic protection, lightning protection, metering, telemetry, and other technological equipment, which deployed to gas pipeline system; 2.24. the maximum natural gas consumption per hour-the largest amount of natural gas that the user will be used in accordance with the distribution system operator and user of contracts; 2.25. purging – the process of discharge air or inert gas from the pipeline system to replace it with a gas or an opposite process; 2.26. the combined check-in procedure that determines whether the pipeline system complies with the mechanical strength and tightness requirements; 2.27. leakage test-procedure that determines whether a natural gas pipeline system complies with the requirements of air tightness; 2.28. the maximum working pressure-maximum pressure at which gas pipeline system can continuously operate under normal working conditions, when there is no device operating mode and the gas flow disturbances; 2.29. strength test-procedure for determining whether the pipeline system complies with the mechanical strength requirements; 2.30. the test pressure-pressure pipeline systems in its tightness and strength at the time of the inspection; 2.31. pressure-pressure that manometric measured static gas State. 3. the pipeline system design, jobs and apply for acceptance into the laws and regulations in force, as well as Latvian National Standard (-EN) requirements, the Latvian National Standard status and other adapted international standardization organization standard requirements and standards Web site www.lvs.lv is published by the national standardization bodies, including: 3.1 EN 417:2011 "natural gas distribution system and the user's natural gas supply system. External gas and adjustment devices. Designing. " (hereinafter referred to as the EN 417); 3.2. the 418:2010 ' Gāzapgād LV systems. External gas pipeline. Works. "; 3.3. Lvs 419: "inland gas pipeline in 2010. Installing "; 3.4. EN 420:2010/EYE: 2014 "gas plant. Installation of gas apparatus "; 3.5. EN 421:2010/A1:2013 ' distribution and the user's system. Additional requirements in the design, the polyethylene pipeline construction and repair "(hereinafter referred to as EN 421); 3.6. Lvs: 2002/A1:2009 423 "General requirements for steel underground pipeline korozijaizsardzīb" (further-LVS 423); 3.7. Lvs 434:2011 "natural gas distribution system and the user's natural gas supply system with a maximum working pressure of up to 1.6 MPa (16 bar) operating and maintenance"; 3.8. EN 1139:2014 "natural gas. Gas properties, specifications, quality assessment "; 3.9. LV 460:2014 "From renewable energy, the use of the acquired gas natural gas transmission system"; 3.10. EN EN 1127-1 explosive atmospheres ". Explosion prevention and protection. Part 1: framework and methodologies "; 3.11 EN EN 10288:2003 "steel pipes and fittings and pipelines built in the water. Extruded by external polietilēnpārklājum divkārt in "; 3.12. EN EN 10289:2003 "steel pipes and fittings and pipelines built in the water. Liquid applied epoxy and epoksīdmodificēt material external coatings "; 3.13. EN EN: 10290 2003 "steel pipe and fittings and pipelines built in the water. Liquid applied polyurethane and poliuretānmodificēt materials of external coatings "; 3.14. EN EN 10300:2006 ' steel pipes and fittings and pipelines built in the water. Klājam-hot bituminous coating material in the external "; 3.15. EN EN 12007-2:2012 "gas infrastructure. The pipelines to the maximum permissible working pressure up to 16 bar inclusive. – Part 2: Special requirements of the functional polyethylene (MOP) to 10 bars including "(the-EN EN 12007-2); 3.16. EN EN 12068:2001 "cathodic protection-an external organic coatings in underground or underwater pipeline steel korozijaizsardzīb and cathodic protection-tape and decreasing material."; 3.17. EN ISO 12176-1:2013 plastic pipes and fittings. Apparatus for connecting polyethylene piping with melting. Part 1: Sadurmetināšan and standard EN ISO 12176-2 "plastic pipes and fittings. Apparatus for connecting polyethylene piping with melting. Part 2: welding with elektrouzmav "(further-EN ISO 12176-1); 3.18. EN EN 12327:2012 "gas infrastructure. Pressure testing, acceptance and commissioning and decommissioning procedures. Functional requirements "(further-EN EN 12327); 3.19. EN EN 12732 + A1:2014 "gas infrastructure. Steel pipe welding. Functional requirements "(further-EN EN 12732); 3.20. EN 12954:2001 "EN by underground or underwater metallic structures cathodic protection. General principles and application of the pipe "; 3.21. Lvs EN ISO 7619:2008 "welding supervision. Tasks, responsibilities "(further-LVS EN ISO 7619); 3.22. Lvs EN ISO 17637:2011 "non-destructive weld testing. Visual check melting welding connections "(further-LVS EN ISO 17637); 3.23. Lvs EN ISO 21809-1:2011 "oil and natural gas industry. Cauruļtransport systems underground or under water-pipe external coatings. Part 1. Polyolefin coating (three layers polyethylene (PE) and three layers of polypropylene (PP)) "; 3.24. EN 60079 series of standards EN for electrical equipment spārdzienbīstam gas environment – future binding standards. 4. Design of gas pipeline system, or developing technical solutions to ensure a construction or technical solution development in General and in special būvnoteikumo and other binding regulations, as well as to some extent subject to the standards that the website www.lvs.lv is published by the national standardization body, requirements. 5. the system of the gas pipeline project, the work carried out and put into service so as to ensure its safe and continuous supply of natural gas, energy and engineering quality principles appropriate use throughout its life, as well as ensuring compliance with construction of essential requirements izvirzāmaj. 6. If it is not possible to respect this et seq and binding regulations under certain conditions, derogate from those permitted, on the condition that is justified, why not use the solution provided for and that alternative solutions are subject to the following conditions: 6.1. ensuring a construction or a technical solution in compliance with binding standards et seq and the guiding principles laid down by the law on construction and other regulatory requirements; 6.2. relevant in special būvnoteikumo in accordance with the procedure laid down by the construction or technical solution is consistent with the natural gas distribution system operator and issuing technical regulations. 7. gas distribution system design based on the design of the gāzapgād (schemas) and territorial development planning, taking into account the requirements of the EN 417. 8. the equipment installed in the GRP, SGRP, PSGRP, MS. and MR. gas control equipment must comply with existing laws on explosive atmospheres-use of equipment and protective systems. 9. the pipeline closures, control devices and other actuators wire must be sprādziendroš in accordance with the existing laws of equipment electrical safety, electromagnetic compatibility and explosive atmospheres-use of equipment and protective systems. 10. The natural gas distribution system operator technical regulations and the technical solution determined by the telemehānik and telemetry equipment needs pipeline system. 11. Pipeline systems pipeline diameter is determined by the hydraulic calculation in accordance with EN 417 requirements will, provided that at the allowed maximum gas consumption per hour is provided for all users a continuous supply of natural gas.
12. in cases where gāzapgād is with natural and planned transition to the supply of liquefied petroleum gas, gas piping must be designed in such a way that it is possible to later use of liquefied petroleum gas, according to the Latvian et seq LBN-243 15 "liquefied petroleum gas internal and external pipeline system" 13. Depending on the requirements of the gas pressure pipeline system has the following categories: 1. pressure Low pressure up to 0.005 MPA (included) 2. Medium pressure (class I) above 0.005 MP to 0, 01MP (included) 3. Medium pressure (class II) over 0.01 MPA up to 0.4 MPa (included) 4. High pressure (class I) 0.4 MPa above up to 0.6 MPa (including) 5. High pressure (class II) above 0.6 MPa up to 1.2 MPa (included) 6. High pressure (class III) 1.2 MPa above up to 1.6 MPa (including) 2.14. Construction of gas pipeline system construction and DIY use into komplektējošo products securely and complete systems of equipment comply with the applicable laws and requirements for the intended purpose of use of construction and their quality and compliance with the laws and regulations of the certified.
3. Underground and above-ground pipeline 15. Underground gas used polyethylene and steel pipes with the appropriate insulation in accordance with LVS EN ISO 21809-1. Steel pipes of adequate binding standards and other legal requirements, as well as polyethylene pipe, if you can not use inappropriate pressure, static characteristics of gas or economic reasons. 16. Polyethylene pipes for gas pipeline with the permitted pressure up to 0.6 MPa. 17. gas pipeline from surface of building in steel tubes by placing them on the facades of buildings, or estakād. 18. Surface pipeline shall be protected against atmospheric corrosion with suitable protective covering. 19. In exceptional cases, is allowed to build a surface where the gas pipeline crosses the road, rail, river or other obstacles. 20. Underground pipeline laying depth and conduits need to be determined in accordance with EN 417 requirements will. 21. Underground and surface gas pipeline in horizontal and vertical distances to buildings and inženiertīkl, shall be determined in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers on 30 September 2014 regulations No 574 "rules for the Latvian et seq of the LBN 008-14" Inženiertīkl "location" (further-LBN 008). 22. the gas pipeline construction is not allowed in tunnels, manifold and technical channels. Industrial enterprises in the territory of the tunnels and technical channels can be built of steel pipeline for pressure up to 0.6 MPa. 23. The underground pipeline connections are to be made for tubular. Tubular connection is allowed to surface pipeline component installation locations of the products. 24. Where gas enters the ground or soil surface, prompt reinforced insulation and mechanical protection for gas conduits, which are filled with the appropriate flexible materials. 25. The underground steel pipeline systems separate from the surface and internal gas pipeline system with insulating compounds, such as flanges, flanges, monoblok.
26. Underground and above-ground gas provides pressure reduction and blow down the ground. 27. the need to blowing Gas seals and connections made for sites that provide operational and maintenance facilities.
3.1. The closing of underground and surface gas seals gas 28 provides for the following cases: 28.1. all pressure pipeline leads all pipeline pressure and ievado before the individual buildings and between buildings in the complex; 28.2. a separate territory and gas phase disconnecting; 28.3. before the gas regulating equipment; 28.4. interconnected systems after the GRP, and PSGRP KIM, SGRP, GUM; 28.5. interconnected pipeline systems ūdensšķēršļ of transitions with more gas or with one pipeline, if the width of the mazūden horizon ūdensšķēršļ is 75 m or more, both sides mutually connected pipeline system-on one side before the transition ūdensšķēršļ gas flow direction; 28.6. interconnected systems of the pipeline crossing the railways and national roads on both sides, do not connect the pipeline system, one side before switching the direction of gas flow. 29. Low pressure and medium pressure (class I) leads, if the accounting node located in the cupboard (PSK, MS and MR) and is available from the streets, seals may not be installed.
3.2. Ūdensšķēršļ and hollow transition 30. Designing transitional gas over ūdensšķēršļ and bumps, take into account the geological condition of the base and the base of the body of water possible movements, as well as the presence of other objects, such as bridges, landing place, provide for the appropriate measures for the protection of the pipeline system. 31. Where a gas pipeline crossing the ūdensšķēršļ (rivers, streams, water reservoirs, channels, etc.) and hollow bridge must be deployed to the vicinity of the horizontal distance in accordance with EN 417 requirements will. 32. the height of the Gas from water horizon (also pal waters) or a calculated ice walking height marks to the bottom of the pipe or transition span structure shall be determined in accordance with EN 417 requirements will. 33. the underwater gas pipeline passes (dīķer) pipe specification is determined in accordance with EN 417. 34. If the width of the obstacle of water mazūden level is 75 m and more, underwater gas pipeline passes (dīķer) to provide for two parallel gas pipeline. 35. the second pipeline may exclude: 21.8. interconnected systems of the pipeline when you disconnect the underwater gas pipeline, transition (dīķer), is a continuous supply of gas to users; 35.2. constructing a gas pipeline, ending at user; 35.3. constructing pipeline with horizontal guided drilling; 35.4. If there are any other technically and economically justified. 36. Constructing two parallel gas pipeline, each the diameter of the gas pipeline should be selected to ensure that each gas pipeline capacity 0.75 of the calculated gas consumption according to EN 417 of requirements. 37. creating a submarine gas pipeline in transition (dīķer) with several gas pipeline, distance between the choice of gas, taking into account the work necessary distance.
3.3. the rail, tram and road track transition 38. Places where gas passes through railways, tramway tracks and roads, the minimum distances to objects and other engineering structures shall be determined in accordance with EN 417 LBN 008 and the requirements. 39. the grade of the railway land to build a gas pipeline. Any pressure of gas in the subways under the railways shall meet the following requirements: 24.3. apvalkcaurul shall be gas; 24.4. the place where the pipeline crosses the track and track gas pipeline is located at 90 ° to one another, but in a limited area – up to 60 ° angle (after checking with the track's owner); 39.3. where a gas pipeline crossing the tracks, gas pipe wall thickness prescribed in accordance with the requirements of EN 417; 24.5. the place where the pipeline crosses a rail mounted indicating gas mark. 40. The highway or street crossings, places the need to insert apvalkcaurul gas pipeline will determine the construction or technical solution, with the road or street and the owner of the natural gas distribution system operator. 41. If the pipeline crosses an underground communication and transition rendering used horizontal guided drilling, conduits and placement is determined by the construction or technical solution, with the natural gas distribution system operator. 42. gas leakage and electric protection interfaces of the kontrolcaurulīt installation kontrolvadītāj need for conduits ends determined according to EN 417 of requirements.
3.5. The underground pipeline output and input of the earth buildings 43. Underground gas output from the ground and enter buildings and those under construction in accordance with EN 417, subject to the requirements of the fire safety rules. 44. the pipeline can enter through the fundamentals of constructing a building, if the required tightness is ensured, as well as protection against mechanical damage and the basis for settlement. Allowed to be used only for this purpose to enter the underground manufacture of nodes. 45. the introduction of the Gas are not allowed to have a built-in: 45.1. under building foundations; 45.2. the elevator rooms, pirmslift rooms, technical building management and automated fire control system devices in the premises; 45.3. the ventilation and smoke output of the conditioning system rooms, as well as chambers and mining; 28.2. waste collection, transformers and power distribution facilities; 28.3. the machinery spaces; 45.6. fire (if ugunsslodz is greater than 600 MJ/m2) rooms and warehouses; 28.4. sprādziebīstam. 46. the output of the gas pipeline in the ground and enter buildings placed in accessible locations, to ensure operation and maintenance facilities. 47. the pipeline input are placed ventilated spaces.
3.6. the steel pipeline corrosion protection 48. Underground gas and apvalkcauruļ of steel corrosion protection is provided with insulation coatings and electrochemical protection in accordance with EN in 423. 49. Polyethylene gas pipeline mounted steel steps, not more than 10 metres, electrochemical protection is required. 50. If renewed rundown steel pipeline, dragging those plastic tubes that provide corrosion protection measures only for steel pipeline stages that are used as conduits. 51. Electrochemical protection features determine the construction or technical solution, with the natural gas distribution system operators and publishers of technical regulations. 52. Apvalkcaurul gas pipeline located in the entrance and exit of low ground, electrochemical protection is not necessary. 53. Insulating compounds is needed: 53.1. steel gas inlet and outlet from the land earth; 53.2. gas regulating and metering equipment in the entrance and exit, if connected to an underground steel pipeline; 53.3. to remove an underground steel pipeline natural gas pipeline from internal systems; 53.4. introduction of steel gas pipeline object, if the object is the source of power; strolling 13. a separate gas phase electrochemical separation of protection systems. 54. Insulating compounds is not required if: the surface of gas phase 54.1. the electrical supports and structures for use in insulating pads; 54.2. gas control equipment technological line is isolated from the support structures. 55. The underground gas pipeline of steel set up kontrolmērpunkt with an interval of not more than 200 m in populated areas and not more than 500 m outside built-up areas. On kontrolmērpunkt you can use the output from the underground gas pipeline in the ground or closing if its construction is then applied.
3.7. The underground pipeline alteration, renewal and repairs need 56. gas conversion, renewal and repairs and the technology down the natural gas distribution system operator, based on the technical condition of the pipeline assessment, as well as taking into account the design of the gāzapgād (diagrams), pipeline laying depth and other factors. Raising the pressure in the gas pipeline should take into account the laws and restrictions on the Strip, as well as other inženiertīkl positions. 57. the existing underground steel pipeline restoration, conversion and repair work can be used: 57.1. with gas pressure up to 0.6 MPa-polyethylene pipes, gas and its dragging connecting it with elektrometinām or sadurmetināšan fittings, preserving the existing steel gas electric continuity; 57.2. with a gas pressure above 0.6 MPa-internal gas oderēšan technology with appropriate material for this purpose, keeping the existing steel gas electric continuity. 58. the pipeline restoration, conversion and repair work can use technologies that are not mentioned in this et seq, if they meet the applicable requirements of the standards, as well as provide an equivalent gas quality and safety of operation. 59. Dragging the existing underground steel pipeline tubes in polyethylene, in addition to the conduits are not required. 60. Dragging the existing underground steel pipeline tubes in polyethylene, the space between the gas and pulled into the existing pipeline, allowed to lay cables with voltages up to 60V, intended for the pipeline system. 61. Through the pipeline pull-in method of polyethylene and steel pipe diameter ratio must be such that the polyethylene pipe and its parts could be free to insert a steel tube without damaging the plastic pipe. Gas phase ends in starptelp seals between steel and polyethylene pipe material used according to the manufacturer's instructions.
4. gas control equipment 62. gas control equipment shall be designed according to the standards that the website www.lvs.lv is published by the national standardisation body. ". 63. Do not connect the pipeline system, and PSGRP all GRP SGRP requires two reduction lines that individually provide the full planned gas flow quantity. 64. in the interconnected system of gas in all of the SGRP and PSGRP needed, GRP is the reduction of the number of lines that provide continuous and reliable gas supply for all users.
5. requirements for external pipeline system construction 66. Polyethylene welding equipment checks within the manufacturer. 68. The polyethylene pipe for use in the fittings or sadurmetināšan elektrometinām. 69. metināto polyethylene pipeline compounds produced in accordance with the standard EN EN 12007-2 and EN in 421. 70. sadurmetināšan polyethylene pipe and welding with elektrouzmav are allowed to use only fully automatic welding equipment, controls and registers the alloying parameters according to standard EN ISO 12176-71 1. Weld steel pipes shall be chosen and welding piedevmateriāl welding work is carried out according to the standard LVS EN 12732. 72. Welders, which connects metālmateriāl and defektoskopist, which are welded connection of non-destructive testing, certification of professional qualifications is carried out in accordance with the laws of the metālmateriāl defektoskopist of welders and the certification order of the regulated sphere. 73. before the steel pipeline welding welder launch demonstrates the ability to perform welding work according to the standard LVS EN 12732.74. Each welder sametinātāj gas connection to ensure the identification. 75. The welding monitoring shall be carried out according to the standard EN ISO 14731 and EN EN EN 12732. 76. the steel pipeline fitting weld that welded by strength and tightness tests, checks with non-destructive control methods in accordance with applicable standards, but the plastic pipeline Assembly weld-visually. 77. All metālmateriāl of metināto compounds on Visual inspection according to standards EN EN EN EN ISO 17637 and 12732.78. Pipeline steel welded connection quality checks according to the standard LVS EN 12732. After the natural gas distribution system operator or the request of the Subscriber, you can increase the amount of inspection, as well as further testing. 79. Pipeline weld connection quality results are presented according to binding regulations. 80. If welded connections do not meet quality requirements, the scrap and cut. The permissible in the electric connections and metināto for quality check.
6. the pipeline and gas regulating and metering equipment checks On the quality of work 81. and their compliance with applicable standards, et seq, and other regulatory requirements is the responsibility of the job. 82. Pipeline and gas regulating and metering equipment Assembly starpoperācij and quality control is carried out in accordance with the regulatory enactments of the pressure equipment directive and their complexes, applicable standards and other binding regulations. 83. The natural gas distribution system operator is entitled to participate in the work of the Assembly and starpoperācij quality monitoring. 84. Starpoperācij checking out: 84.1. gas pipeline route to delineate; 52.3. gas pipeline laying depth, drop bottom, apvalkcaurul; 84.3. resists and electrochemical gas pipeline protection; gas pipeline backfilling; 84.4. gas refining; 84.5. 84.6. strength and tightness; 84.7. polyethylene pipeline for insertion of signālvad; 84.8. underground pipeline no-(horizontal guided drilling, piercing, caurspiešan); 84.9. quality testing of welds; 84.10. system installation. 85. All constructed pipeline and gas regulating and metering equipment take strength and tightness test in accordance with the provisions of annex 1, table 2 and 3. 86. Strength and tightness test is carried out the work. The results of the inspection record of the Passport, gas works and tracking equipment-technical passport. 87. before the strength and tightness of the gas system check clears. Treatment type is determined by the construction or technical solution. 88. the strength and tightness of the gas pipeline inspection, can be split into separate stages, stage length in determining the construction or technical solution, inserting the flange connections of slēgplāksn, with closures and the final conclusion. Seals must be used as robeželement, if the test pressure limits permitted in the confines of the type in question. 89. the pipeline and gas regulating and metering equipment for strength and tightness test after sealing, as well as the equipment and measuring devices equipment Setup. If the devices, equipment or device does not meet the test pressure, put in its place or place of slēgplāksn intermediate flange connections. 90. the pipeline system for strength and tightness test using pressure gauges whose class is at least 0.1 and maximum measurement range 150% of the test pressure. If the test pressure of up to 0.01 MPA, used electronic manometer or pressure gauge with liquid water filling. Barometric pressure data from the regional meteorological station. Pressure tests allowed to use measuring tools that verify or calibrated in accordance with the laws and regulations about the measurement unity. 91. leakage test can be performed in parallel with integrity checking (combined test), using the same environment and pressure. 92. the strength and tightness tests carried out with inert gas through pressure measuring method under standard LVS EN 12327. An underground gas pipeline, as well as the low and medium pressure gas pipeline integrity and surface for tightness test with inert gas pressure. High pressure surface for strength and tightness of gas test with inert gas pressure under a construction or technical solutions in specific security measures. In exceptional cases (large test lengths, diameter gas pipeline) strength and tightness test permitted on the air, getting the natural gas distribution system operator. A check with air, ensure that the test to be used in conjunction with the air not gas penetrating moisture and avoid water condensate. 93. the strength of the gas pipeline is not allowed during the test the pressure drop in excess of the applicable standards. Making the strength of the gas pipeline inspection, defects may initiate the search only after pressure reduction to the norm, a leak test in accordance with the applicable standards. 94. The underground pipeline integrity testing allowed to perform after it assembled in the trench and piebēršan at least 0.2 m or to a construction or engineering solution to certain tags. 95. The underground pipeline leak test after backfilling up to a construction or engineering solution to certain tags. Before checking the gas tightness test pressure to maintain the temperature in the evening out with soil temperature. The minimum duration of temperature equalization is this: with conventional gas 95.1. diameter (DN) to 300 mm (inclusive)-6 hours; with conventional gas 95.2. diameter (DN) 300 mm to 500 mm above (including)-12 hours; with conventional gas 95.3. diameter (DN) above 500 mm-24 hours. 96. An underground gas leak testing the actual pressure drop does not exceed the calculated allowable value, which is determined using the following formula:, where ΔP-allowable pressure drop (kPa); ΔP-allowable pressure drop (mmHg); d-gas pipeline internal diameter (mm); T-test time (h). 97. If the gas consists of pipeline stages that have different diameter (d1, d2, d3, ... dn): UR97.1.vid front inner diameter is calculated using the following formula: where d1, d2, d3, ... dn-phase gas pipeline internal diameter (mm); L1, l2, l3 … ln-the diameter of the gas phase length (m); the actual pressure pipeline 97.2. ΔPf in (kPa or mm Hg) during the test is calculated by means of the following formula: ΔPf = (P1 + B1) – (P2 + B2) where P1 and P2-pressure gauge readings at the beginning and end of the test (kPa or mm Hg); B1 and B2-barometric readings at the beginning and end of the test (kPa or mm Hg). 98. Apvalkcaurul gas phase are placed in ūdensšķēršļ, railway, tram track and the road passes the test in three stages: 98.1. check-strength after welding of all or part of the period of transition before installation; leak check-98.2. after installation, the entire transition transition work is finished and the backfilling of the gas; leak check-98.3. together with the whole gas tightness check. 99. the tightness of the ūdensšķēršļ gas pipeline, rail, tram track and road crossings may not check before installation if the transition is made of no-gas pipeline. If the submarine transition consists of one tube without weld joints in transition, may be examined at the same time with all the test gas. 100. before the surface of gas pipeline and gas regulating and metering equipment tightness checks them filled with inert gas, checking the pressure is maintained as long as the line up of inert gas in gas temperature and ambient air temperature. 101. the gas regulating and metering equipment Assembly at the construction site, pipes, equipment and devices all together as a single unit from the input to the output, given the confines of test pressure rules the entrance side. 102. the strength and tightness testing identified deficiencies (defects) resolves after pressure in the gas pipeline to the lower atmospheric pressure. During the test of strength of the identified deficiencies prevent the gas leakage to check. 103. after the corrected tightness test of strength or weaknesses detected during repeated strength and tightness test.
7. acceptance into 104. After conducting the work of the investigator shall draw up underground and above-ground pipeline and gas control equipment works passport. System technical passport drawn up the machine manufacturer. 105. the contractor system of gas pipeline in the State of progress of the work presented to the Subscriber or its būvuzraug and the natural gas distribution system operator starpoperācij and work commitments checking according to the regulations laid down in the requirements. The quality of the products and the fulfilment of intended purpose confirms Passport works. 106. the pipeline system and its readiness for acceptance of equipment in operation evidenced by findings of readiness for operation. 107. the pipeline system Had allowed to add to an existing pipeline in operation system after the system is gas pipeline built received the opinion on the readiness for operation according to the binding provisions and standards and the customer has submitted the relevant documents the natural gas distribution system operator, and the operator has verified whether the user has completed the natural gas supply and use and connection of the system rules. In place of the Minister of Economics, Minister of health of the Ministry of economy Guntis Belēvič the annex submitted by the Latvian et seq of LBN 242-15 "external natural gas pipeline system" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 30 June 2015 by Regulation No. 341) pipeline and gas regulating and metering equipment, strength and tightness test requirements table 1 underground gas pipeline in no PO box A classification of the maximum working pressure (MPA) pressure tightness test of strength of the test the test pressure (MPA) test duration (h) test pressure (MPA) test duration (h) maximum pressure drop 1. Low pressure gas 0.005 0.6 0.1 1 24 < is determined using the formula (1) 2. Separately under the pressure of gas pipeline transmission and entry with Dn 100 mm 0.005 0.6 0.1 to 1 1 < is determined using the formula (1) 3 average pressure (I class) 0.1 0.01 0.6 1 24 0.005 < is determined using the formula (1) medium pressure gas pipeline 4 (class II) 0.01 < 1 0.4 0.4 0.6 24 is determined using the formula (1) 5 high pressure gas pipeline > 0.4 < 0.6 0.6 0.8 1 24 is determined using the formula (1) 6. High pressure gas pipeline > 0.6 < 1 1.2 1.2 1.6 24 is determined using the formula (1) high pressure gas pipeline 7 > 1.2 1.6 2.1 1.6 1 24 < is determined using the formula (1) table 2 above ground pipeline no po box classification, maximum working pressure (mpa) pressure tightness test of strength of the test the test pressure (mpa) test duration (h) test pressure (mpa) test duration (h) maximum pressure drop in Low pressure gas 1 to ≤ 0.1 0.5 1 After 0.005 0.3 manometer readings is not admissible 2. Separately under the pressure of gas pipeline Dn 100 mm input ≤ 0.01 0.5 up to 0.005 0.3 1 By manometer readings is not acceptable 3. medium pressure (class I) 0.005 0.4 < 0.6 0.8 0.6 0.5 1 By manometer readings is not acceptable 6. High pressure gas pipeline > 0.6 < 1.2 1.6 1 1.2 0.5 By manometer readings is not permitted 7. High pressure gas pipeline > 1.2 After 1.6 0.5 1.6 2.1 1 manometer < readings is not permissible in table 3 gas regulating and metering equipment and pipelines no po box classification, maximum working pressure (mpa) pressure tightness test of strength of the test the test pressure (mpa) test duration (h) test pressure (mpa) test duration (h) maximum pressure drop 1. Low pressure equipment 0.005 0.3 0.1% from 1 12 1 < test pressure 2. Average pressure (I class) 0.01 0.6 0.4%, 0.005 1 12 1 < of test pressure in the medium pressure gas pipeline 3 (class II) 0.01 < 0.4 0.4 0.6 1 12 1% of the test pressure 4. High pressure equipment > 0.4 < 0.6 0.8 0.6 12 1 1% of the test pressure of 5 high pressure equipment > 0.6 < 1.2 1.2 1.6 1 12 1% of the test pressure 6. High pressure equipment > 1.2 1.6 2.1 1.6% of 1 12 1 < test pressure instead of Minister of Economics, Minister of health of Guntis Belēvič
Search Translated Laws of Latvia