Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/op/2015/125.11
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 336 Riga, 30 June 2015 (pr. No 30 56. §) rules on the Latvian et seq of the LBN 241-15 internal natural gas pipeline "system" Issued in accordance with article 5 of the law on construction of the first part of paragraph 3 of rule 1 et seq of Latvia confirmed the LBN 241-15 internal natural gas pipeline "system" (hereinafter referred to as the Latvian et seq of the LBN 241-15). 2. recommends that the Ministry of Economic Affairs to national standardisation bodies in connection with these terms, reliance and designing standard applicable list. 3. National standardisation body shall publish the www.lvs.lv tīmekļvietn their national list of the standards that apply to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 241-15. 4. Projects that provide tailored and harmonised to the provisions for the entry into force of the corresponding period in the normative requirements need not be processed according to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 241-15. Projects that are designed based on the planning and architectural tasks, issued up to 2014 October 1, may not be processed according to the requirements of this regulation. The Prime Minister is the Rapidity of the Newsletters instead of Minister of Economics, Minister of health of the Ministry of economy Guntis Belēvič submitted version of the approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 June 2015 regulations No 336 Latvian et seq of the LBN 241-15 internal natural gas pipeline "system" 1. General questions 1 et seq of LBN. 241-15 internal natural gas pipeline "system" (hereinafter referred to as et seq) the technical requirements of the internal natural gas pipeline systems design, and acceptance into the work. 2. the terms used in the et seq: 2.1.-internal construction of natural gas pipeline system construction plans required for graphical and text documents; 2.2. construction-work, conducted internal natural gas pipeline system installation (mounting, placement), conversion, restoration, preservation, and decommissioning (dismantling); 2.3. gas apparatus-apparatus which is used as fuel in natural gas; 2.4. gas equipment-the equipment from the closing to the flue gas before the gas machine discharge device output. Gas apparatus consists of a gas pipeline linking gas and closing before it, gas apparatus, combustion of natural gas required for combustion air supply and extraction devices; 2.5. pressure tightness test-specific procedure that determines whether an internal natural gas pipeline system complies with the requirements of air tightness; 2.6. internal natural gas pipeline system (hereinafter gas pipeline system)-a natural gas pipeline system (gas control equipment, pipes, fittings, seals, valves, plugs, etc. from the input of blowing the seals to gas equipment) and gas equipment; 2.7. insulating connection-connection for elektrovadāmīb pipeline system interruption; 2.8. purging – the process of discharge air or inert gas from the pipeline system to replace it with a gas or an opposite process; 2.9. the maximum operating pressure (MOP)-the maximum pressure at which gas pipeline system can continuously operate under normal working conditions, when there is no device operating mode and the gas flow disturbances; 2.10 meter-a device intended for carrying out measurements alone or with accessories; 2.11. the closing device-a device intended to stop the flow of gas pipeline system; 2.12. the device to prevent back-a safety device that starts, if the opposite direction gas flow; 2.13. repairs-work for the safe operation of the gas pipeline, which include partial or complete certain pipeline stages, gas appliances and apparatus, component or node replacement, if necessary, develop technical solutions for repairs; 2.14. the ventilation channel-the channel, serving one fire compartment and is connected to a vent riser, ventilation equipment, cameras, serving the ventilated space, or directly with outdoor air; 2.15 technical solution-certified personal and/or accept the necessary graphic and text document that reflects the whole pipeline system moving, placement, recovery, preservation, and the dismantling of the solution and is the basis for the opening of the works. 3. Et SEQ determines the technical requirements of gas pipeline system with a maximum working pressure not exceeding 1.6 MPa (16 bar) design, construction and acceptance into residential and non-residential buildings. 4. the pipeline system design, jobs and apply for acceptance into the laws and regulations in force, as well as Latvian National Standard (-EN) requirements, the Latvian National Standard status and other adapted international standardization organization standard requirements and standards Web site www.lvs.lv is published by the national standardization bodies, including: 4.1 LVS 419: "inland gas pipeline in 2010. Installation "(further-LVS 419); 4.2. EN 420:2010/EYE: 2014 "gas plant. Installation of gas apparatus "; 4.3. Lvs 445:2011 "natural gas distribution system and the user's natural gas supply system with a maximum working pressure of up to 1.6 MPa (16 bar) operating and maintenance" (further-LVS 434). 5. the pipeline system design, construction and acceptance of service of the Latvian national standard requirements list by Ministry of Economy recommendations State non-profit limited liability company "Latvian standards" is published on its website.
6. the pipeline system, constructed and operated so as to ensure its safe, energy efficient and quality engineering principles appropriate use throughout its life. Pipeline system operation and maintenance shall be performed according to the requirements of LV. 7. the user is allowed, in coordination with the supplier of natural gas, gasified premises change and move one room within the apparatus of gas (gas stoves, laboratory gas burners and other machines), of which combustion products are not discharged in dūmkanāl. 8. to change or move one room within the apparatus of combustion products which are discharged in dūmkanāl, is to receive the gas supplier permit Act on flue and ventilation channel technical situation and technical solutions must be developed. 9. To install the new or additional equipment, as well as to move to a different room for existing installations must receive gas supplier's technical regulations, Act on the flue and ventilation channel technical condition and develop projects. 10. industrial plants Allowed the production needs to use an odorizēt gas, if a construction for the security measures that provide an odorizēt safe use of gas in the manufacturing process. 11. the pipeline system gas maximum operating pressure of residential and non-residential buildings (with the exception of industrial production buildings and warehouses) must not be greater than 0.01 MPA (0.1 bar), but industrial production buildings and warehouses — about 0.2 MPa (4.0 bar). Exceptionally, in buildings of industrial production, if required by the production process allowed greater maximum operating pressure up to 1.6 MPa (16 bar), providing for the construction and technical solution the necessary security measures in the work environment. 12. gas pressure in the gas pipeline system before the machine must conform to the manufacturer's instructions for the specific pressure points 11 et seq of the prescribed limits. 13. Pipeline systems pipeline internal diameter of hydraulic calculation determined provided that at maximum gas consumption per hour is provided for all users a continuous supply of natural gas. Total pressure loss for gas pipeline system should be adopted, to ensure the required minimum pressure at every gas apparatus, but not lower than 0.0017 MPA (17mbar). The calculation must take account of the hydrostatic pressure (Pa). 14. in cases where gāzapgād is with natural gas and planned transition to the supply of liquefied petroleum gas, the pipeline system must be so designed that it would be possible later use liquefied petroleum gas, according to the Latvian et seq LBN-243 15 "liquefied petroleum gas internal and external pipeline system". 15. the pipeline system designed and built in such a way that the air, oxygen or other gases if they are used in conjunction with the natural gas, the natural gas entry system. In such cases, you need to use a countercurrent prevention device. 2. the pipeline system gas pipeline system 16 steel pipes connecting the welding, copper pipe, welding, pressing, or the expression with brazing. Allowed to use other tubular connections, as well as dismantle connections for gas appliances, apparatus, and apparatus for attachment of sealing and gas plant in apsaist, if provided for by the manufacturer and if they meet the applicable requirements of the standards. 17. system of Gas pipelines be detected. Pipelines allow installation kits, if you adopt the measures that ensure the maintenance of the works, operation and facilities. 18. technical reasons, allowed to build a gas pipeline (if it is not tubular connection) through the residential and non-residential premises where gas is not used.
19. If the facade after the gas enters the seals built into the outer wall of the building finishing construction-channels or workings, their dimensions must ensure the construction, operation and maintenance of facilities. Trunks and ducts must be in part or fully ventilated and enclosed in a sealed from other parts of the outer wall decoration and design building on the premises. 20. If natural gas consumption meters and billing accounting – measuring apparatus (the numerator) have set up a separate freestanding cupboard, then enter the stage from the seals to enter the building with spiral pipe shut down. 21. the installation of the sealing required: the input gas 21.1 (on the facade or the combined input of the House); 21.2. before each measuring apparatus; 21.3. before gas apparatus, except where the distance between the meter and the gas apparatus is less than 2 m and if you do not set more than one gas apparatus; 21.4. before ignition burners and burners in industrial installations, which use gas; 21.5. purge gas. 22. The closing of the gas installation building ratings is prohibited. 23. in building gas pipeline crossings, which places the apvalkcaurul structure must ensure the safe operation of the pipeline. 24. The metal pipeline channels also inserted, protected against corrosion in accordance with LVS EN ISO 12944-2:1998 "paints and varnishes. Corrosion protection of steel structures with camouflage systems. " 25. the pipeline system is separated from the underground pipeline systems with insulating compounds to metal pipeline input for buildings, which may develop an electrical contact with a grounded metal structures, buildings and electrical inženiertīkl conducting parts. 26. the pipeline system must be electrically continuous. To align the electrical potential between the pipeline, other buildings and metal constructions inženiertīkl, you need to add to the gas pipeline building potential equalisation system (mains nullvad, aizsargzemējum systems). 27. The design and construction of gas pipeline system, each end user provides natural gas meter. 28. Residential meter placed gas natural gas supplier and systems maintainers to available space, lockable cabinet outside the building, in stairway enclosures or other shared premises, except where technically the meter deployment in service in residential building, it is not possible to deploy in the apartment. Premises set up counters must have ventilation channels, providing a continuous air exchange. 29. The meter allowed to be equipped with telemetry or telemehānik system for automated remote reading of data and their use in the settlement of the readings for natural gas. 30. the counter type is chosen according to the maximum and the minimum consumption of natural gas per hour. The gas supplier is entitled to demand meter equipped with temperature or temperature and pressure conversion device. The outside of the building to install such meters, which is the manufacturer's Declaration of suitability for use outdoors. 3. Construction products pipeline system 31 construction used in the safe operation of pipeline systems komplektējošo products and materials, conventional appliances, gas appliances, gas apparatus, devices that comply with the legislation in force. 32. the pipeline system in the construction of metal (steel, copper) tubing. Gas apparatus for adding allowed to use reinforced flexible material of the tubes, which compliance certified, but the purpose of this use of laboratory burner, low fume and measuring apparatus for adding allowed to use also the rubber hose that compliance with this usage of certified. 33. the Construction or technical solution indicates the system used in the gas mix construction products, seals, other types of construction materials and other applicable specifications. 34. only allowed to use welding or soldering materials (electrodes, welding wire, aizsargkušņ, brazing, additive materials) that are appropriate for the relevant brand pipes and fittings welding, soldering, or pressing (can). Before welding, soldering, or started pressurizing material and materials inspection and testing Visual with the use. 4. Gas appliances and machines 35. Allowed to install gas apparatus, which according to EN standard EN 437 + A1:2011 "test gas. The test pressure. The machine is suitable for the category "type 2 Group H in natural gas. 36. it is allowed to install gas equipment and apparatus (including external and internal fireplaces, grills, lanterns, etc. machines) that compliance with the purpose of use has been certified according to the Republic of Latvia the applicable legislative requirements. 37. Gas appliances are classified depending on air supply for combustion and flue gas discharge type, in accordance with the applicable standards. 38. Allowed to install "C1" type gas apparatus (apparatus with gas combustion requires a horizontal air inlet and flue gas discharge through the outer wall) multi-family residential buildings up to three storeys including the individual apartments, except the year of construction, heating and hot water preparation, as well as one or two dwelling houses and non-residential buildings. 39. gas equipment and installation of the apparatus shall be designed according to the procedures laid down in the laws and allowed them to set up in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for use suitable premises where there is adequate ventilation and gas appliances and apparatus requires air supply to the combustion of natural gas. 40. the size of the space (space) that is required to be able to install gas appliances and apparatus shall be determined according to the applicable standards and factory specifications laid down by the manufacturer of the gas equipment and apparatus installation and operational rules. 41. Dūmkanāl, flues, and connecting the output stages, through which provided for the discharge of the combustion products gas installations and apparatus must comply with the legislation on fire safety, relevant and applicable standards et seq. 42. Putting gas in one room, with a total nominal heat capacity exceeding 50 kW, and apart from the basement or the total capacity of the gas concentration in cokolstāv provides for automatic disconnection of the supply device with a gas leak detector. 43. It is not permissible for combustion air supply through the openings in the exterior walls of the building they gas equipment installed in premises where people reside. 44. Placing the cellars of buildings, heating and hot water preparation gas appliances (boilers), with a total rated thermal input not exceeding 500 kW, in addition to the gas leak detector and gas concentration in supply automatic disconnection device provides mechanical ventilation.
45. Non-residential buildings and individual space heating is acceptable to use in dark and light radiation, as well as the infrared burner. 5. the pipeline system design 46. Designing pipeline system or developing technical solutions to ensure a construction or technical solution development in General and in particular in special būvnormatīvo. 47. For construction or technical solution and the completeness of the construction of the regulatory legislation, et seq, as well as the designer and customer contracts in civil claims is responsible building project developer. 48. the residential and non-residential buildings blowing candles made in accordance with the requirements of LV 419. 5.1. requirements for the construction of the gas pipeline system in residential buildings
49. New buildings equipment and apparatus of gas cooking allowed to install apartment kitchen or other appropriate room with window design provides space for ventilation. The room where the gas equipment, necessary ventilation channel, providing a continuous air exchange, and the room's ceiling height of not less than 2.5 m. residential buildings that are not permitted in new construction, gas appliances and apparatus installation the room where the ceiling height is not less than 2.2 m. 50. Gas appliances high rise apartment blocks common residential buildings for heating and hot water preparation allowed to install: 50.1. building and cokolstāv in the cellar If gas appliances (boiler) common nominal heat capacity not exceeding 500 kW; 50.2. building on the first floor, where the gas equipment (boiler) common nominal heat capacity not exceeding 500 kW; 50.3. in the attic of the building and the roof floor, if gas appliances (boiler) common nominal heat capacity not exceeding 2.0 MW; 50.4. the roof of the building allowed to install container-type gas appliances with a nominal heat output of up to 10.0 MW. 51. This was 50.1, 50.2 et seq., and 50.3. apkašpunkt the rooms mentioned in the window area must be at least 0.05 m2 to space 1m3 and space for at least the ceiling height 2, 2 m. This referred to the et seq 50.1. the gasified area must be hermetically sealed, as well as space provides natural gas supply in concentration automatic disconnection device with a gas leak detector. 52. this paragraph 50 et seq, which deployed: 52.1. gas plant with a capacity of 500 kW and less restrained from other facilities with fireproof partitions, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-60, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than the R-60, and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-30; 52.2. the gas plant with a capacity of more than 500 kW, the buildings higher than 10 floors, bounded from the other premises with fire bulkheads, which fire resistance limit is not lower than the EI-120, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than R120 and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-90. 53. Gas appliances with a nominal heat output of up to 35 kW family residential home or individual apartment heating and hot water preparation allowed to install apartment kitchen or other non-residential premises with ventilation channels, providing a continuous air exchange (may not be). Room ceiling height must be at least 2, 0 m. 54. the heating and hot water preparation gas appliances with a nominal heat output of up to 35 kW may be installed in the bathroom, where it is opening a window in exterior walls and the ventilation channel, providing a continuous air exchange. The window area must be at least 0.05 m2 to space 1m3. Room ceiling height must be at least 2, 5 m. 55. individual space, residential space heating are also allowed to use infrared and convection type of gas manufacture equipment, fireplace, heater, termoblok and similar facilities, which are centralized and isolated flue gas discharge to the atmosphere. 5.2. requirements for the construction of the gas pipeline system in non-residential buildings 56. Non-residential buildings and premises allowed to install gas appliances with flue-gas discharge organised atmosphere. One natural gas stove and gas burners in the laboratory may be installed without a flue-gas discharge organised. 57. Gas appliances, except for heating and hot water preparation for gas equipment may be installed only in rooms with open window in exterior walls and the ventilation channel, providing a continuous air exchange. If the room is not opening window in exterior walls, it is necessary to provide for the discharge of waste gas in the organized with automatic switch. Room ceiling height must be at least 2.5 m. 58. Heating and hot water preparation equipment, gas with a total nominal heat capacity is up to 35 kW, shall be provided according to paragraph 53 of this et seq requirements. 59. gas equipment for non-residential buildings (with the exception of industrial production buildings and warehouses) buildings for heating, hot water and allowed to install cogeneration: 59.1. Building basement and cokolstāv, if gas appliances (boiler) common nominal heat capacity not exceeding 500 kW; 59.2. building on the first floor, where the gas equipment (boiler) common nominal heat capacity not exceeding 500 kW; 59.3. building in the attic and the roof floor, if gas appliances (boiler) common nominal heat capacity not exceeding 2.0 MW; on the roof of the building 59.4. allowed to install container-type boiler plant with a nominal heat output of up to 10.0 MW. 60. This was 59.1 and 59.2 et seq., 59.3. in the areas referred to, as well as industrial production and warehouse buildings in the area of the window Autothermal method must be at least 0.05 m2 to space 1m3 and space in the ceiling height must be at least 2, 2 m. This was 59.1 in et seq the gasified area must be hermetically sealed, as well as space provides natural gas supply in concentration automatic disconnection device with a gas leak detector. 61. This et seq of the premises referred to in paragraph 59 that deployed: 61.1. gas plant with a capacity of 500 kW and less restrained from other facilities with fireproof partitions, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-60, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than the R-60, and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-30; 61.2. gas plant with a capacity of more than 500 kW, the buildings higher than 10 floors, bounded from the other premises with fire bulkheads, which fire resistance limit is not lower than the EI-120, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than R120 and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-90. 62. the gas installation of industrial production buildings and warehouses be designed according to the normative requirements. 63. it is prohibited to install boilers below the foyer, hall, a public event halls, classrooms and other spaces where you can find more than 50 people. 64. Piebūvēt-boilers to be considered as a single structure with adjacent buildings, if it is not separated by a fire wall of this in 61.2 et seq. 6. the pipeline system works 65. Gas system works out regulations in accordance with the procedure laid down in accordance with the construction plan or technical solution. 66. The pipeline connections types according to EN EN 1775:2011 "Gāzapgād. The building of the pipeline system. Maximum operating pressure up to 5 bar (included). Functional recommendations "and other applicable standards. 67. The metal pipes in the building of the gas pipeline system, allowed to weld welder, certified steel pipe electric and gas welding and welding of copper pipe according to standards and regulations. 68. Pipeline systems can pipe soldering with brazing can take lodētāj to the standard LVS EN ISO 13585:2012 "Cietlodēšan. The qualification examination and lodētāj solder operators (hereinafter referred to as ISO 13585:2012). " 69. Construction and maintenance contractor certifies Welders and lodētāj job continuity at least every six months. 70. the monitoring of the welding work is carried out in accordance with standards LVS EN ISO 14731 "welding supervision. Tasks, responsibilities and LVS EN 12732:2012 "Gāzapgād systems. Steel pipe welding. Functional requirements "(further-EN EN 12327). 71. Weld steel pipe welding of the preparatory work, piedevmateriāl and welding is carried out in accordance with the standard EN EN 12732.72. metināto All connections except soldered, check visually for the standard LVS EN ISO 17637:2011 "non-destructive weld testing. Visual check melting welding joints (ISO 17637:2003) "and LV EN 12732. Soldered connections check the standard LVS EN 12799:2001/A1:2004" Cietlodēšan – non-destructive testing cietlodēt connections "(further-EN EN 12799). 73. Caurļvad welded connection quality checks according to the standard LVS EN 12732. Soldered connection quality checks according to the standard: EN EN 12799. Subscriber may request additional quality checks and determine their type and size. 74. quality inspection results documented. 75. If the welded and brazed connections do not meet quality requirements, the scrap and cut. With electric metināto and soldered the connections permitted to edit. After repair repeat the quality check. 7. adoption of the system of gas pipeline in service
76. the pipeline system adopted into service in accordance with the laws and regulations on adoption into structures and standards LVS. 77.445 on the quality of the works is responsible for the works. 78. starpoperācij Gas system works, as well as quality controls are carried out in accordance with the relevant et seq, regulations and applicable standards. 79. the monitoring of the quality of the works and the gas pipeline system and the assembled gas equipment for adoption into law, following the call on a certified būvuzraug. 80. the pipeline system to the completion of construction of gas pipeline systems of the strength and tightness test with air or inert gas. 81. you can check the tightness with the strength check, using the same environment and reducing leakage test pressure to the specified value and the trial period by summing. 82. the strength and tightness test using pressure gauges, which class is not less than 0.6 and maximum measurement range-150% of the test pressure. 83. Pressure tightness test uses digital pressure gauges, liquid or providing pressure drop measurement accuracy not less than 0, 01MP (0.1 mbar). 84. strength test is passed if no bluntly during the test and the pressure in the gas pipeline defects throughout the probationary period is constant. 85. leakage test is passed if the pressure drop between pressure tests at the beginning and the end is not found or if the pressure drop can be explained by temperature and atmospheric pressure fluctuations. Strength and tightness test pressure and time is: No. PO box Internal system of gas maximum pressure (MOP), MPA (bar) pressure tightness test of strength of the test the test pressure (STP), MPA (bar) test time test pressure (TTP), MPA (bar) test time 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 1. Residential and non-residential buildings (with the exception of industrial production buildings and warehouses) not greater than 0.005 (0.05) 0.1 (1.0) the internal pipeline system assembled to view the required, but not less than 0.005 (0.05) 10 minutes 5 minutes greater than 0.005 to 0.01 (inclusive) (0.05 to 0.1) (1.0) 0.1 assembled internal pipeline system required viewing, but not less than 0.01 (0.1) 10 minutes 10 minutes 2. Industrial buildings and warehouses not greater than 0.005 (0.05) 0.1 (1.0) the internal pipeline system assembled to view the required, but not less than 0.005 (0.05) 10 minutes 10 minutes more than 0.005 to 0.1 (inclusive) (0.05 up to 1.0) 0.2 (2.0), (1.0), 0.1, 1 hour 1 hour greater than 0.1 to 0.3 inclusive (up to 1.0 3.0) 0.45 (4.5) 1 hour 0.3 (3.0) 1 hour greater than 0.3 to 0.4 (inclusive) (3.0 to 4.0) (6.0) 1 hour 0.6 0.4 (4.0) 1 hour more about 0.4 to 0.6 (inclusive) (4.0 to 6.0) 0.8 (8.0) 0.6 (6.0) 1 hour 1 hour greater than 0.6 to 1.2 (inclusive) (6.0 up to 12.0) 1.6 (16.0) 1 hour (12.0) 1.2 1 hour greater than 1.2 to 1.6 (inclusive) (12.0 up to 16.0) 2.2 (22.0) 1 hour 1.6 (16.0) 1 hour instead of Minister of Economics, Minister of health of Guntis Belēvič
Search Translated Laws of Latvia