Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/op/2015/125.10
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 335 in 2015 (30 June. No 30 55 §) rules on the Latvian et seq of the LBN 243-15 "liquefied petroleum gas internal and external pipeline system" Issued in accordance with article 5 of the law on construction of the first subparagraph of paragraph 3 1. Latvian et seq of the LBN approved 243-15 "liquefied petroleum gas internal and external pipeline system" (hereinafter referred to as the Latvian et seq of the LBN 243-15). 2. recommends that the Ministry of Economic Affairs to national standardisation bodies in connection with these terms, reliance and designing standard applicable list. 3. National standardisation body shall publish the www.lvs.lv tīmekļvietn their national list of the standards that apply to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 243-15. 4. Projects that provide tailored and harmonised to the provisions for the entry into force of the corresponding period in the normative requirements need not be processed according to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 243-15. Projects that are designed based on the planning and architectural tasks, issued up to 2014 October 1, may not be processed according to the requirements of this regulation. The Prime Minister is the Rapidity of the Newsletters instead of Minister of Economics, Minister of health of the Ministry of economy Guntis Belēvič submitted version of the approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 June 2015 regulations No 335 Latvian et seq of the LBN-243 15 "liquefied petroleum gas internal and external pipeline system" 1. General questions 1 et seq of the technical requirements of LPG gas of internal and external systems with a maximum working pressure of up to 1.6 MPa (16 bar) design , and acceptance.
2. the following terms used in et seq: liquefied petroleum gas 2.1-(hereinafter gas), light fractions of hydrocarbons, which consists of propane and butane or a combination of both; 2.2. internal gas pipeline system (hereinafter referred to as the internal pipeline system) – the gas pipeline system (gas control equipment, pipes, fittings, seals, valves, plugs, etc. from the input of blowing the seals to gas equipment) and gas equipment; 2.3. external gas pipeline system-(hereinafter referred to as the external gas system) pipeline, seals, equipment, hardware from the tank or tanks of the space group to the internal pipeline system; 2.4. the pipeline system-internal and external gas pipeline system; 2.5. transmission system gas pipeline-with equipment with a tank or tanks to enter the confines of the Group; 2.6. introduction-gas station for external pipeline system for connection with internal gas pipeline system; 2.7. construction of the gas pipeline system-construction plans required for graphical and text documents; 2.8. technical solutions-the graphical and text document that reflects the whole pipeline system construction and repair solutions; 2.9. works-works that take pipeline system installation (mounting, placement), conversion, restoration, preservation, and demolition (dismantling), and carried out repairs to the pipeline system safe operation, accident prevention and relief, which include partial or complete a separate pipeline, system equipment, components, replacement of the product, etc.; 2.10. gas apparatus-apparatus which is used as a fuel gas; 2.11. gas equipment-the equipment from the closing to the flue gas before the gas machine discharge device output. Gas apparatus consists of a gas pipeline linking gas and closing before it, gas apparatus, gas combustion requires air and flue gas discharge recharge devices; 2.12 meter-a device intended for carrying out measurements alone or with accessories; 2.13. apvalkcaurul-pipe for pipeline protection against the effects of external loads, mechanical damage, for the crossing currents strolling with engineering structures; 2.14. their products-pipeline system pipes, fittings, seals, compensators, filters, regulators, conduits, kontrolcaurulīt, grave, kontrolmērpunkt and other products; 2.15. insulating connection-connection for elektrovadāmīb pipeline system interruption; 2.16. the closing device-a device intended to stop the flow of gas pipeline system; 2.17. the device to prevent back-a safety device that starts, if the opposite direction gas flow; 2.18. the gas metering equipment-gas consumption counter (further-PSK-oven appliance that includes the located measuring gas consumption flow volume measurement) and gas accounting node (referred to as GUM-space located in the appliance that includes measuring gas consumption flow volume measuring); 2.19. "gas regulation station-(KIM) equipment complex pipeline system for gas pressure regulation and within the limits laid down for maintenance irrespective of gas consumption, with or without GUM, hosted the shipbuilding space, fitted with equipment that consumes gas or shipbuilding space, which connects with the said premises box of bezdurvj; 2.20. skapjveid gas control point-(SGRP) equipment complex pipeline system for gas pressure regulation and within the limits laid down for maintenance irrespective of gas consumption, with or without GUM hosted cupboard; 2.21. the home regulator-(MR) equipment for the gas pressure regulation and within the limits laid down for maintenance irrespective of gas consumption, with or without a gas meter, located in the oven with the gas flow up to 12 kg/h; 2.22. Web stabilizer-(MS) equipment for the automatic gas pressure maintenance system independent of gas consumption, with or without a gas meter; 2.23. gas control equipment-common name gas pressure regulation equipment-KIM, Mr. and Ms. SGRP; 2.24. electrochemical protection equipment – equipment that uses an underground steel gas pipeline corrosion potential of electric control, corrosion protection; 2.25. the system equipment-gas systems control, accounting, cathodic protection, lightning protection, metering, telemetry, and other technological equipment, which deployed to gas pipeline system; 2.26. purging – the process of discharge air or inert gas from the pipeline system to replace it with a gas or an opposite process; 2.27. the combined check-in procedure that determines whether the pipeline system complies with the mechanical strength and tightness requirements; 2.28. leakage test-procedure that determines whether the gas tightness of the gas system complies with the requirements; 2.29. the maximum working pressure-maximum pressure at which gas pipeline system can continuously operate under normal working conditions, when there is no device operating mode and the gas flow disturbances; 2.30. strength test-procedure for determining whether the pipeline system complies with the mechanical strength requirements; 2.31. the test pressure-pressure pipeline systems in its tightness and strength at the time of the inspection; 2.32. pressure-pressure that manometric measured static gas State. 3. the pipeline system design, commissioning work and apply the laws and regulations in force, as well as Latvian National Standard (-EN) requirements, the Latvian National Standard status and other adapted international standardization organization standard requirements and standards Web site www.lvs.lv is published by the national standardization bodies, including: 3.1 LVS 451-1:2011 "naftasgāz gāzapgād of liquefied system design, installation and commissioning"; 3.2. Lvs EN 1127-1:2011 "explosive atmospheres. Explosion prevention and protection. Part 1: framework and methodologies "; 3.3. EN Gāzapgād EN 1775:2007 ". The building of the pipeline system. Maximum operating pressure up to 5 bar (included). Functional recommendations "(tuprmāk – EN EN 1775); 3.4. EN EN 10288:2003 "steel pipes and fittings and pipelines built in the water. Extruded by external polietilēnpārklājum divkārt in "; 3.5. EN EN 10289:2003 "steel pipes and fittings and pipelines built in the water. Liquid applied epoxy and epoksīdmodificēt material external coatings "; 3.6. EN EN 10290:2003 "steel pipes and fittings and pipelines built in the water. Liquid applied polyurethane and poliuretānmodificēt materials of external coatings "; 3.7. EN EN 10300:2006 ' steel pipes and fittings and pipelines built in the water. Klājam-hot bituminous coating material in the external "; 3.8. EN EN 12007-2:2012 "gas infrastructure. The pipelines to the maximum permissible working pressure up to 16 bar inclusive. (the-EN EN 12007-2); 3.9. EN EN 12068:2001 "cathodic protection-an external organic coatings in underground or underwater pipeline steel korozijaizsardzīb and cathodic protection-tape and decreasing material."; 3.10. EN ISO 12176-1:2013 plastic pipes and fittings. The polyethylene plant the connection piping with melting. Part 1: Sadurmetināšan and standard EN ISO 12176-4:2008 "plastic pipes and fittings. Apparatus for connecting polyethylene piping with melting. Part 2: welding with elektrouzmav "(further-EN ISO 12176-1); 3.11 EN EN 12327:2012 "gas infrastructure. Pressure testing, acceptance and commissioning and decommissioning procedures. Functional requirements "(further-EN EN 12327); 3.12. EN EN 12732 + A1:2014 "gas infrastructure. Steel pipe welding. Functional requirements "(further-EN EN 12732); 3.13. EN: 12799 EN 2015 Cietlodēšan – non-destructive testing cietlodēt connections "(further-EN EN 12799); 3.14. EN 12954:2001 "EN by underground or underwater metallic structures cathodic protection. General principles and application of the pipe "; 3.15. Lvs EN ISO 12944-2:1998 "paints and varnishes. Corrosion protection of steel structures with camouflage systems. " (hereinafter referred to as the LVS EN ISO 12944) (EN ISO 12944-en); 3.16. Lvs EN ISO 13585:2012 "Cietlodēšan. The qualification examination and lodētāj solder operators (ISO 13585:2012) "(further-LVS EN ISO 13585); 3.17. Lvs EN ISO 7619:2008 "welding supervision. Tasks, responsibilities "(further-LVS EN ISO 7619); 3.18. Lvs EN ISO 17637:2011 "non-destructive weld testing. Visual check melting welding connections "(further-LVS EN ISO 17637); 3.19. Lvs EN ISO 21809-1:2011 "oil and natural gas industry. Cauruļtransport systems underground or under water-pipe external coatings. Part 1. Polyolefin coating (three layers polyethylene (PE) and three layers of polypropylene (PP)) "(further-LVS EN ISO 21809-1); 3.20. EN 60079 series of standards EN for electrical equipment spārdzienbīstam gas environment – future binding standards. 4. Design of gas pipeline system, or developing technical solutions to ensure a construction or technical solution development in General and in special būvnoteikumo and other binding regulations, as well as to some extent subject to the standards that the tīmkļ site www.lvs.lv is published by the national standardization body of prsīb system of gas pipeline projects 5, shall be carried out and put into service so as to ensure its safe and continuous supply of gas, energy and engineering quality principles appropriate use throughout its life as well as ensuring compliance with building izvirzāmaj to the essential requirements and regulations on pressure equipment directive and their complexes. 6. If it is not possible to respect this et seq and binding regulations under certain conditions, derogate from those permitted, on the condition that is justified, why not use the solution provided for and that alternative solutions are subject to the following conditions: 6.1. ensuring a construction or a technical solution in compliance with binding standards et seq and the guiding principles laid down by the law on construction and other regulatory requirements; 6.2. the relevant procedure in special būvnoteikumosnoteikt construction or technical solution is in accordance with the gas suppliers and the issuing of technical regulations. 7. the system for the equipment installed in the gas regulation installations must comply with existing laws on explosive atmospheres-use of equipment and protective systems. 8. sealing of Gas, control devices and other actuators wire must be sprādziendroš in accordance with the existing laws of equipment electrical safety, electromagnetic compatibility and explosive atmospheres-use of equipment and protective systems. 9. Pipeline systems pipeline diameter determines the hydraulic calculation. Hydraulic calculation of gas pipeline to be taken with appropriate software or using special tables and nomographs. 10. in cases where gāzapgād is the liquefied petroleum gas and planned transition to natural gas, the gas supply must be designed so as to be able later to use natural gas, according to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 241-15 internal natural gas pipeline "system" and "natural gas LBN 242-15 external pipeline system". 11. Depending on the gas pressure in the gas pipeline system has the following categories: 1. pressure Low pressure up to 0.005 MPA (included) 2. Medium pressure (class I) above 0.005 MP to 0, 01MP (included) 3. Medium pressure (class II) over 0.01 MPA up to 0.4 MPa (included) 4. High pressure (class I) 0.4 MPa above up to 0.6 MPa (including) 5. High pressure (class II) above 0.6 MPa up to 1.2 MPa (included) 6. High pressure (class III) 1.2 MPa above up to 1.6 MPa (including) 2.12. Pipeline Construction system in construction and DIY use into komplektējošo products securely and assembled systems equipment, gas equipment and machines, and other materials whose quality and compliance with the laws and regulations of the certified. 13. Internal pipeline system in the construction of metal (steel, copper) tubing. Gas apparatus for adding allowed to use reinforced flexible material of the tubes, which compliance certified, but the purpose of this use of laboratory burner, low fume and measuring apparatus for adding allowed to use also the rubber hose that compliance with this usage of certified. 14. the Construction or technical solution indicates the system used in the gas mix construction products, seals, other types of construction materials and other applicable specifications. 15. Use only such welding or soldering materials (electrodes, welding wire, aizsargkušņ, brazing, additive materials) that are appropriate for the relevant brand pipes and fittings welding, soldering, or pressing (can). Before welding, soldering, or started pressurizing material and materials inspection and testing Visual with the use. 16. the pipeline system designed and built in such a way that the air, oxygen or other gases if they are used in conjunction with gas, does not allow access to the gas system. In such cases, you need to use a countercurrent prevention device.
3. Internal pipeline system requirements 17. Internal pipeline system installation in the basement of the building and the cokolstāv is prohibited. Internal gas pipeline system can be built in and only in areas where the internal pipeline system is placed in a room, the floor surface level is not below the grade to ± 0.00.18. User is allowed, in coordination with the gas, gasified premises change and move one room within the apparatus of gas (gas stoves, laboratory gas burners and other machines), of which combustion products are not discharged in dūmkanāl. 19. to change or move one room within the apparatus of combustion products which are discharged in dūmkanāl, is to receive the gas supplier permit Act on flue and ventilation channel technical situation and technical solutions must be developed. 20. to set new or additional equipment, as well as to move to a different room for existing installations must receive gas supplier's technical regulations, Act on the flue and ventilation channel technical condition and develop a construction or technical solution. 21. industrial plants Allowed the production needs to use an odorizēt gas, if a construction or technical solution for the security measures that provide an odorizēt safe use of gas in the manufacturing process. 22. Internal pipeline system gas maximum operating pressure of residential and non-residential buildings (with the exception of industrial production buildings and warehouses) must not be greater than 0.01 MPA (0.1 bar), but industrial production buildings and warehouses — about 0.2 MPa (4.0 bar). Exceptionally, in buildings of industrial production, if required by the production process allowed greater maximum operating pressure up to 1.6 MPa (16 bar), providing for the construction and technical solution the necessary security measures in the work environment. 23. gas pressure in the gas pipeline system before the machine must conform to the manufacturer's instructions for the specific pressure point 22 et seq of the prescribed limits. 24. Pipeline systems pipeline internal diameter of hydraulic calculation determined provided that at maximum gas consumption per hour is provided for all users with a continuous supply of gas. 25. Total loss of gas pressure system pipelines should be adopted, to ensure the required minimum pressure at every gas machine according to the manufacturer's specified technical requirements. 26. the gas consumption is determined according to user needs. One apartment, multifamily housing and public buildings, the calculated gas consumption per hour (m3/h) shall be determined by the formula by adding the nominal gas consumption, consumed gas apparatus, and taking into account their performance concurrency factor (see this annex table 1 et seq): where the size of the sum of the products of the concurrency factor i to m;, residential homes to take 1 tab.; machine or machine group nominal gas consumption (m3/h) from AIDS passport data or technical characteristics; the same type of apparatus or AIDS Group; machine or machine group type.
4. Gas appliances and apparatus of internal pipeline system 27. Allowed to install gas apparatus, which according to EN standard EN 437 + A1:2009 "test gas. The test pressure. The machine is suitable for the category "type 3 3/BP gas group. 28. It is permitted to install gas equipment and apparatus (including external and internal fireplaces, grills, lanterns, etc. machines) that compliance with the purpose of use has been certified according to the Republic of Latvia the applicable legislative requirements. 29. Gas appliances are classified depending on air supply combustion and flue gas discharge. 30. gas equipment and installation of the apparatus shall be designed according to the procedures laid down in the laws and allowed them to set up in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for use suitable premises where there is adequate ventilation and gas appliances and apparatus requires air supply in gas combustion. 31. the size of the space (space) that is required to be able to install gas appliances and apparatus shall be determined according to the factory instructions laid down by the manufacturer of gas appliances and apparatus installation and operational rules and other binding regulations. 32. Dūmkanāl, flues, and connecting the output stages, through which combustion products discharge for gas installations and apparatus must comply with the fire safety regulatory legislation, relevant and applicable standards et seq praīb. 33. Deploying the same room gas plant, with a total nominal heat capacity exceeding 35 kW, supply of gas concentration provides the automatic disconnection device with a gas leak detector. 34. burning is not allowed to air supply through the openings in the exterior walls of the building they gas equipment installed in premises where people reside. 35. Non-residential buildings and individual space heating is acceptable to use in dark and light radiation, as well as the infrared burner.
5. internal gas pipeline system system 36. Internal pipeline system connecting the welding of steel pipe, copper pipe, welding, pressing, or the expression with brazing. Allowed to use other tubular connections, as well as dismantle connections for gas appliances, apparatus, and apparatus for attachment of sealing and gas plant in apsaist, if provided for by the manufacturer and if they meet the applicable requirements of the standards. 37. Internal system of gas pipelines be detected. Pipelines allow installation kits, if you adopt the measures that ensure the maintenance of the works, operation and facilities. 38. the technical reasons, allowed to build a gas pipeline (if it is not tubular connection) through the residential and non-residential premises where gas is not used. 39. If the facade after the gas enters the seals built into the outer wall of the building finishing construction-channels or workings, their dimensions must ensure the construction, operation and maintenance of facilities. Trunks and ducts must be in part or fully ventilated and enclosed in a sealed from other parts of the outer wall decoration and design building on the premises. 40. the installation of the sealing internal pipeline system needed: 24.9. gas inlet (on the facade or the combined input of the House); 40.2. before each measuring apparatus; 40.3. before ignition burners and burners in industrial installations, which use gas; 40.4. purge gas. 41. The closing of the gas installation building ratings is prohibited. 42. in building gas pipeline crossings, which places the apvalkcaurul structure must ensure the safe operation of the pipeline. 43. The metal channels also have gas, protects against corrosion in accordance with EN ISO 12944. EN 44. Internal pipeline system is separated from external systems with insulating gas connections to the metal gas input for buildings, which may develop an electrical contact with a grounded metal structures, buildings and electrical inženiertīkl conducting parts. 45. Internal pipeline system must be electrically continuous. To align the electrical potential between the pipeline, other buildings and metal constructions inženiertīkl, you need to add to the gas pipeline building potential equalisation system (mains nullvad, aizsargzemējum systems). 46. The design and construction of gas pipeline system, the user can provide a counter that with the type of gas. 47. Residential buildings display the meter the gas supplier and pipeline system to the prosecution, lockable cabinet outside the building, in stairway enclosures or other shared premises, except where technically the meter deployment in service in residential building, it is not possible to deploy in the apartment. Premises set up counters must have ventilation channels, providing a continuous air exchange. 48. The meter allowed to be equipped with telemetry or telemehānik system for automated remote reading of data and their use in the settlement of the readings. Residential and non-residential buildings made of blowing plugs.
6. internal pipeline system construction of residential buildings Built buildings 49. gas appliances and apparatus for cooking allowed to install apartment kitchen or other appropriate room with window design provides space for ventilation. The room where the gas equipment, necessary ventilation channel, providing a continuous air exchange, and the room's ceiling height of not less than 2.5 m. residential buildings that are not permitted in new construction, gas appliances and apparatus installation the room where the ceiling height is not less than 2.0 m. 50. Gas appliances high rise apartment blocks common residential buildings for heating and hot water preparation allowed to install: 50.1. building on the first floor If gas appliances (boiler) common nominal heat capacity not exceeding 500 kW; 50.2. in the attic of the building and the roof floor, if gas appliances (boiler) common nominal heat capacity not exceeding 2.0 MW; 50.3. the roof of the building allowed to install container-type gas appliances with a nominal heat output of up to 10.0 MW. 51. This was 50.1 and 50.2. et seq. in the areas referred to in the window area must be at least 0.05 m2 to space 1m3 and space for at least the ceiling height 2, 2 m. 52. this paragraph 50 et seq, which deployed: 52.1. gas plant with a capacity of 500 kW and less restrained from other facilities with fireproof partitions, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-60, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than the R-60, and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-30; 52.2. the gas plant with a capacity of more than 500 kW, the buildings higher than 10 floors, bounded from the other premises with fire bulkheads, which fire resistance limit is not lower than the EI-120, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than R120 and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-90. 53. Gas appliances with a nominal heat output of up to 35 kW family residential home or individual apartment heating and hot water preparation allowed to install apartment kitchen or other non-residential premises with ventilation channels, providing a continuous air exchange (may not be). Room ceiling height must be at least 2, 0 m. 54. the heating and hot water preparation gas appliances with a nominal heat output of up to 35 kW and closed combustion chamber can be installed in the bathroom, where it is opening a window in exterior walls and the ventilation channel, providing a continuous air exchange. The window area must be at least 0.05 m2 to space 1m3. Room ceiling height must be at least 2, 5 m. 55. individual space, residential space heating are also allowed to use infrared and convection type of gas manufacture equipment, fireplace, heater, termoblok and similar facilities, which are centralized and isolated flue gas discharge to the atmosphere.
7. requirements for the internal pipeline system construction of non-residential buildings 56. Non-residential buildings and premises allowed to install gas appliances with flue-gas discharge organised atmosphere. One of the gas stove and the laboratory gas burner can be installed without flue gas discharge organised. 57. Gas appliances, except for heating and hot water preparation for gas equipment may be installed only in rooms with open window in exterior walls and the ventilation channel, providing a continuous air exchange. If the room is not opening window in exterior walls, it is necessary to provide for the discharge of waste gas in the organized with automatic switch. Room ceiling height must be at least 2.5 m. 58. Heating and hot water preparation equipment, gas with a total nominal heat capacity is up to 35 kW, shall be provided according to paragraph 53 of this et seq requirements. 59. gas equipment for non-residential buildings (with the exception of industrial production buildings and warehouses) buildings for heating, hot water and allowed to install cogeneration: 59.1. building on the first floor, where the gas equipment (boiler) common nominal heat capacity not exceeding 500 kW; 59.2. building in the attic and the roof floor, if gas appliances (boiler) common nominal heat capacity not exceeding 2.0 MW; 59.3. the roof of the building allowed to install container-type boiler equipment with the the nominal heat output of up to 10.0 MW. 60. This was 59.1 and 59.2 et seq. in the areas referred to, as well as industrial production and warehouse buildings in the area of the window Autothermal method must be at least 0.05 mm2 on the space 1m3 and space in the ceiling height must be at least 2, 2 m, as well as space does provide gas automatic disconnection device with a gas leak detector. 61. This et seq of the premises referred to in paragraph 59 that deployed: 61.1. gas plant with a capacity of 500 kW and less restrained from other facilities with fireproof partitions, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-60, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than the R-60, and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-30; 61.2. gas plant with a capacity of more than 500 kW, the buildings higher than 10 floors, bounded from the other premises with fire bulkheads, which fire resistance limit is not lower than the EI-120, fire-resistant floors, where the fire resistance limit is not lower than R120 and the fire door, which fire resistance limit is not lower than that of EI-90. 62. the gas installation of industrial production buildings and warehouses be designed according to the normative requirements. 63. Piebūvēt-boilers to be considered as a single structure with adjacent buildings, if it is not separated by a fire wall of this in 61.2 et seq.
8. Underground and surface external gas pipeline system 64. Underground gas used polyethylene and steel pipes with the appropriate insulation in accordance with LVS EN ISO 21809-1. Steel pipes of adequate binding standards and other legal requirements, as well as polyethylene pipe, if you can not use inappropriate pressure, static characteristics of gas or economic reasons. 65. gas to liquid phase should be used and seamless steel pipes, polyethylene according to the vapour phase or the seamless steel pipes and polyethylene elektrometināt pipes, multi-layer polymer pipes and connecting components, as well as the copper pipes and connecting parts from copper and copper alloys. 66. gas pipeline from surface of building in steel tubes by placing them on the facades of buildings, or estakād. 67. the surface of gas against atmospheric corrosion protected with suitable protective covering. 68. The underground pipeline laying depth and conduits need the designer to determine the conduits to protect the pipeline from external loads, from damage in places where gas pipeline crossing of underground construction and communications, as well as repair and replacement options enable you to detect a gas leak and conducted. Apvalkcaurul must be straight and its components to ensure the tightness of the connections. Conduits are made of a material that complies with the requirements for strength, durability and safety (steel, polyethylene, etc.). Diameter conduits are chosen on the basis of construction and Assembly work conditions, as well as taking into account the possible effects of the movement load and putting a pipeline sevišķo. 69. The underground and above-ground gas horizontal and vertical distances to buildings and inženiertīkl, shall be determined in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers on 30 September 2014 regulations No 574 "rules for the Latvian et seq of the LBN 008-14" Inženiertīkl "location" (further-LBN 008). 70. the pipeline construction is not allowed in tunnels, manifold and technical channels.
71. The underground pipeline connections are to be made for tubular. Tubular connection is allowed to surface pipeline component installation locations of the products. 72. Where gas enters the ground or soil surface, prompt reinforced insulation and mechanical protection for gas conduits, which are filled with the appropriate flexible materials. 73. The underground steel pipeline of external system separated from the surface and internal gas pipeline system with insulating compounds, such as flanges, flanges, monoblok.
74. The underground and above-ground gas provides pressure reduction and blow down the ground. 75. the need to blowing Gas seals and connections made for sites that provide operational and maintenance facilities. 76. The design of transitional gas over ūdensšķēršļ and bumps, take into account the geological condition of the base and the base of possible bodies of water movements, as well as the presence of other objects, including the relevant measures for the protection of the external gas pipeline system. 77. a road, railway or street crossings, places the need to insert apvalkcaurul gas pipeline will determine the construction or technical solution, with the road, railway or road owners and gas. 78. The closing of the external gas pipeline system provides for the following cases: 78.1. all pressure pipeline leads all pipeline pressure and ievado before the individual buildings and between buildings in the complex; 78.2. pipeline stages of a separate disconnecting; 78.3. before the gas regulating equipment. 79. The external system of underground gas pipeline in steel pipeline and apvalkcauruļ of corrosion protection is provided with insulation coatings and electrochemical protection līdzekļiemsaskaņ with LVS 423:2002 "General requirements for steel underground pipeline for korozijaizsardzīb".
9. The underground pipeline output and input of the earth building 80. Underground gas output from the ground and enter buildings under construction, and those subject to reaction to fire regulations. 81. the introduction of the Gas are not allowed to have a built-in: 81.1. under and through the foundations of buildings; 81.2. elevator rooms, pirmslift rooms, technical building management and automated fire control system devices in the premises; 81.3. ventilation and smoke output conditioning system rooms, as well as chambers and mining; 81.4. waste collection, transformers and power distribution facilities; 81.5. fire (if ugunsslodz is pērsniedz 600 MJ/m2) rooms and warehouses; 81.6. sprādziebīstam. 82. the Gas output from the ground and enter in the buildings located accessible locations, to ensure operation and maintenance facilities. 83. the pipeline input are placed ventilated spaces. 84. The need for gas conversion, renewal and repairs and the technology down the gas supplier, based on the pipeline technical condition assessment, pipeline laying depth and other factors. Raising the pressure in the gas pipeline should take into account the laws and restrictions on the Strip, as well as other inženiertīkl positions.
10. the work of the internal pipeline system 85. Internal pipeline system operations are carried out in the laws established under a construction or technical solution. 86. Pipe connections according to LVS EN 1775 and other applicable standards. 87. The metal pipe inner pipeline system allowed weld welder, certified steel pipe electric and gas welding and welding of copper pipe according to standards and regulations. 88. The internal system of gas pipe with copper Soldering Brazing can take lodētāj to the standard LVS EN ISO 13585.89. Construction and maintenance contractor certifies Welders and lodētāj job continuity at least every six months. 90. The welding monitoring shall be carried out according to the standard EN ISO 14731 and EN EN EN 12732. 91. Weld steel pipe welding of the preparatory work, piedevmateriāl and welding is carried out in accordance with the standard LVS EN 12732. 92. All connections except metināto soldered, check visually for the standard LVS EN ISO 17637 and LVS EN 12732. Check soldered connections to the standard LVS EN 12799.93. Caurļvad welded connection quality checks according to the standard LVS EN 12732. Brazed connection quality checks according to the standard LVS EN 12799. A Subscriber may request additional quality checks and determine their type and size. 94. quality inspection results documented. 95. If a welded and brazed connections do not meet quality requirements, the scrap and cut. With electric metināto and soldered the connections permitted to edit. After repair repeat the quality check.
11. the external pipeline system 96. Work carried out for external pipeline system in the regulations established pursuant to a construction or technical solution. 97. Polyethylene welding equipment checks within the manufacturer. 98. The polyethylene pipe welder must be competent and trained to work with welding equipment connect the equipment concerned in accordance with the applicable standards. 99. The polyethylene pipe for use in the fittings or sadurmetināšan elektrometinām. 100. Polyethylene pipeline metināto connections consist of the standard LVS EN 12007-2 requirements. 101. sadurmetināšan polyethylene pipe and welding with elektrouzmav are allowed to use only fully automatic welding equipment, controls and registers the alloying parameters according to standard EN ISO 12176-1.102. Weld steel pipes shall be chosen and welding piedevmateriāl welding work is carried out according to the standard LVS EN 12732. 103. Welders, which connects metālmateriāl, and defektoskopist, which are made of welded connection of non-destructive testing, certification of professional qualifications is carried out in accordance with the laws of the metālmateriāl defektoskopist of welders and the certification order of the regulated sphere. 104. before the steel pipeline welding welder launch demonstrates the ability to perform welding work according to the standard LVS EN 12732.105. Each welder sametinātāj gas connection to ensure the identification. 106. The welding monitoring shall be carried out according to the standard EN ISO 14731 and EN EN EN 12732. 107. the steel pipeline fitting weld that welded by strength and tightness tests, checks with non-destructive control methods in accordance with applicable standards, but the plastic pipeline Assembly weld-visually. 108. All metālmateriāl of metināto compounds on Visual inspection according to standards EN EN EN EN ISO 17637 and 12732.109. Pipeline steel welded connection quality checks according to the standard LVS EN 12732. the distribution system operator or the request of the customer can increase the amount of inspection, as well as further testing. 110. Pipeline weld connection quality results are presented according to binding regulations. 111. If welded connections do not meet quality requirements, the scrap and cut. The permissible in the electric connections and metināto for quality check.
12. Pipeline and gas regulating and metering equipment checks external pipeline system 112. quality external pipeline system and their compliance with applicable standards, et seq, and other regulatory requirements is the responsibility of the job. 113. the external system gas pipeline Built quality control is carried out in accordance with the regulatory enactments of the pressure equipment directive and their complexes, applicable standards and other binding regulations. 114. the gas supplier is entitled to participate in the work of quality supervision. 115. All constructed pipeline and gas regulating and metering equipment, strength and tightness test carried out in accordance with this annex 1 et seq., 2., 3., 4. and 5. table. 116. the gas system of the strength and tightness of the verification work. 117. before strength and tightness of the gas system check clears. Treatment type is determined by the construction or technical solution. 118. the strength and tightness of the gas pipeline inspection, can be split into separate stages, stage length in determining the construction or technical solution, inserting the flange connections of slēgplāksn, with closures and the final conclusion. Seals must be used as robeželement, if the test pressure limits permitted in the confines of the type in question. 119. Pipeline and gas regulating and metering equipment for strength and tightness test after sealing, as well as the equipment and measuring devices equipment Setup. If the devices, equipment or device does not meet the test pressure, put in its place or place of slēgplāksn intermediate flange connections. 120. The external system of gas tightness test of strength and use the pressure gauges whose class is at least 0.1 and maximum measurement range 150% of the test pressure. If the test pressure of up to 0.01 MPA, used electronic manometer or pressure gauge with liquid water filling. Barometric pressure data from the regional meteorological station. Pressure tests allowed to use measuring tools that verify or calibrated in accordance with the laws and regulations about the measurement unity. 121. leakage test can be performed in parallel with integrity checking (combined test), using the same environment and pressure. 122. the strength and tightness tests carried out with inert gas through pressure measuring method under standard LVS EN 12327. An underground gas pipeline, as well as the low and medium pressure gas pipeline integrity and surface for tightness test with inert gas pressure. High pressure surface for strength and tightness of gas test with inert gas pressure under a construction or technical solutions in specific security measures. In exceptional cases (large test lengths, diameter gas pipeline) strength and tightness test permitted on the air, get a gas supplier permit. A check with air, ensure that the test to be used in conjunction with the air not gas penetrating moisture and avoid water condensate. 123. the strength of the gas pipeline is not allowed during the test of pressure drop in excess of the applicable standards. Making the strength of the gas pipeline inspection, defects may initiate the search only after pressure reduction to the norm, a leak test in accordance with the applicable standards. 124. Underground pipeline integrity testing allowed to perform after it assembled in the trench and piebēršan at least 0.2 m or to a construction or engineering solution to certain tags. 125. Underground pipeline leakage test after backfilling up to a construction or engineering solution to certain tags. Before checking the gas tightness test pressure to maintain the temperature in the evening out with soil temperature. The minimum duration of temperature equalization with conventional gas pipeline diameter (DN) to 300 mm (inclusive)-6 hours. 126. Underground gas leak testing the actual pressure drop does not exceed the calculated allowable value, which is determined using the following formula:, where ΔP-allowable pressure drop (kPa); ΔP-allowable pressure drop (mmHg); d-gas pipeline internal diameter (mm); T-test time (h). 127. If gas consists of pipeline stages that have different diameter (d1, d2, d3, ... dn): UR127.1.vid front inner diameter is calculated using the following formula: where d1, d2, d3, ... dn-phase gas pipeline internal diameter (mm); L1, l2, l3 … ln-the diameter of the gas phase length (m); 127.2. the actual pressure in the ΔPf gas pipeline (CP or mm Hg) during the test is calculated by means of the following formula: ΔPf = (P1 + B1) – (P2 + B2) where P1 and P2-pressure gauge readings at the beginning and end of the test (kPa or mm Hg); B1 and B2-barometric readings at the beginning and end of the test (kPa or mm Hg). 128. Apvalkcaurul gas pipeline stage inserted in (for example, rail, tram track and road crossings) in three stages: the strength check-128.1. after the period or any part of the welding before installation of the transition; 128.2. leakage test-after installation, all transition transition work is finished and the backfilling of the gas; 128.3. leakage test-along with all the gas tightness test. 129. the tightness of the ūdensšķēršļ gas pipeline, rail, tram track and road crossings may not check before installation if the transition is made of no-gas pipeline. If the submarine transition consists of one tube without weld joints in transition, may be examined at the same time with all the test gas. 130. before the surface of gas pipeline and gas regulating and metering equipment tightness checks them filled with inert gas, checking the pressure is maintained as long as the line up of inert gas in gas temperature and ambient air temperature. 131. the gas regulating and metering equipment Assembly at the construction site, pipes, equipment and devices all together as a single unit from the input to the output, given the confines of test pressure rules the entrance side.
132. the strength and tightness testing identified deficiencies (defects) resolves after pressure in the gas pipeline to the lower atmospheric pressure. During the test of strength of the identified deficiencies prevent the gas leakage to check. 133. After correct strength or tightness test, carried out repeated deficiencies of strength and tightness test.
13. adoption of the system of internal gas pipeline into operation the internal pipeline 134. systems shall be adopted in accordance with the service regulations for acceptance into the structure. 135. On the internal pipeline system, the quality of the works is responsible for the works. 136. Internal pipeline system starpoperācij of the works, as well as quality controls are carried out in accordance with the relevant et seq, regulations and applicable standards. 137. the monitoring of the quality of the works and assembled inner pipeline system and gas equipment for adoption into law duly certified by the būvuzraug call. 138. at the internal pipeline system construction of pipeline-to-pipeline system complete strength and tightness test with air or inert gas. 139. you can check the tightness with the strength check, using the same environment and reducing leakage test pressure to the specified value and the trial period by summing. 140. the strength and tightness test using pressure gauges, which class is not less than 0.6 and maximum measurement range: 150% of the test pressure. 141. Pressure tightness test uses digital pressure gauges, liquid or providing pressure drop measurement accuracy not less than 0, 01MP (0.1 mbar). 142. strength test is passed if no bluntly during the test and the pressure in the gas pipeline defects throughout the probationary period is constant. 143. leakage test is passed if the pressure drop between pressure tests at the beginning and the end is not found or if the pressure drop can be explained by temperature and atmospheric pressure fluctuations. Strength and tightness test pressure and the time specified in this annex table 2 et seq. 14. the adoption of the system of external gas pipeline into the work of the reviewer 144. prepare all the necessary documents to the laws established to external gas system can be put into operation. The gas supplier is entitled to demand documents on gas system tightness test of strength and and installed system equipment and its compliance with the laws and et seq specified requirements.
145. the pipeline system and its readiness for acceptance of equipment in operation evidenced by findings of readiness for operation. In place of the Minister of Economics, Minister of health of the Ministry of economy Guntis Belēvič the annex submitted by the Latvian et seq of LBN 243-15 "liquefied petroleum gas internal and external pipeline system" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 30 June 2015 the rules No. 335) pipeline and gas regulating and metering equipment, strength and tightness test requirements table 1 number of flats concurrency factor depending on house gas apparatus installed in 4 Burner Stove 2 Burner Stove 4 burner stove and basin water-heater (gas) 2 burner stove and basin water-heater (with gas) 1 1 1 2 3 4 0.350 0.590 0.430 0.390 0.450 0.730 0.480 0.520 0.700 0.750 0.650 0.840 0.560 0.640 5 6 7 8 0.265 0.320 0.360 0.335 0.290 0.480 0.400 0.375 0.280 0.410 0.392 0.360 0.280 0.360 0.370 0.345 9 0.258 0.289 0.345 0.320 10 15 20 30 0.231 0.218 0.250 0.235 0.254 0.263 0.340 0.315 0.240 0.242 0.300 0.275 0.235 0.230 0.280 0.260 40 50 60 0.220 0.207 0.203 0.227 0.213 0.230 0.205 0.223 0.210 0.215 0.193 70 80 90 0.212 0.203 0.187 0.171 0.214 0.204 0.192 0.175 0.186 0.217 0.205 0.195 0.180 0.210 0.202 0.185 0.163 400 100 Note: 1.0.180 0.170 0.150 0.135 flats, which is the number of one type of gas apparatus, concurrency factor to be adopted as the number of flats with the gas. 2. the volume of water heaters and combined boilers concurrency factor numeric size is recommended to adopt whatever housing 0.85.
table 2 internal pipeline system No. PO box Internal system of gas maximum pressure (MOP), MPA (bar) pressure tightness test of strength of the test the test pressure (STP), MPA (bar) test time test pressure (TTP), MPA (bar) test time 2 3 4 5 6 7 1. Residential and non-residential buildings (with the exception of industrial production buildings and warehouses) not greater than 0.005 (0.05) 0.1 (1.0) the internal pipeline system assembled to view the required, but not less than 0.005 (0.05) 10 minutes 5 minutes greater than 0.005 to 0.01 (inclusive) (0.05 to 0.1) (1.0) 0.1 assembled internal pipeline system required viewing, but not less than 0.01 (0.1) 10 minutes 10 minutes 2. Industrial buildings and warehouses not greater than 0.005 (0.05) 0.1 (1.0) the internal pipeline system assembled to view the required, but not less than 0.005 (0.05) 10 minutes 10 minutes more than 0.005 to 0.1 (inclusive) (0.05 up to 1.0) 0.2 (2.0), (1.0), 0.1, 1 hour 1 hour greater than 0.1 to 0.3 inclusive (up to 1.0 3.0) 0.45 (4.5) 1 hour 0.3 (3.0) 1 hour greater than 0.3 to 0.4 (inclusive) (3.0 to 4.0) (6.0) 1 hour 0.6 0.4 (4.0) 1 hour more about 0.4 to 0.6 (inclusive) (4.0 to 6.0) 0.8 (8.0) 0.6 (6.0) 1 hour 1 hour greater than 0.6 to 1.2 (inclusive) (6.0 up to 12.0) 1.6 (16.0) 1 hour (12.0) 1.2 1 hour greater than 1.2 to 1.6 (inclusive) (12.0 up to 16.0) 2.2 (22.0) 1 hour 1.6 (16.0) 1 hour table 3 underground gas pipeline in no PO box A classification of the maximum working pressure (MPA) pressure tightness test of strength of the test the test pressure (MPA) test duration (h) test pressure (MPA) test duration (h) maximum pressure drop 1. Low pressure gas 0.005 0.6 0.1 1 24 < is determined using the formula (1) 2. Separately under the pressure of gas pipeline transmission and entry with Dn 100 mm 0.005 0.6 0.1 to 1 1 < is determined using the formula (1) 3 average pressure (I class) 0.1 0.01 0.6 1 24 0.005 < is determined using the formula (1) medium pressure gas pipeline 4 (class II) 0.01 < 1 0.4 0.4 0.6 24 is determined using the formula (1) 5 high pressure gas pipeline > 0.4 < 0.6 0.6 0.8 1 24 is determined using the formula (1) 6. High pressure gas pipeline > 0.6 < 1 1.2 1.2 1.6 24 is determined using the formula (1) high pressure gas pipeline 7 > 1.2 1.6 2.1 1.6 1 24 < is determined using the formula (1) table 4 above-ground pipeline, no PO box A classification of the maximum working pressure (MPA) pressure tightness test of strength of the test the test pressure (MPA) test duration (h) test pressure (MPA) test duration (h) maximum pressure drop 1. Low pressure gas to ≤ 0.005 0.3 0.1 0.5 1 manometer readings is not allowed After 2. Separately under the pressure of gas pipeline Dn 100 mm input ≤ 0.01 0.5 up to 0.005 0.3 1 By manometer readings is not acceptable 3. Medium pressure (class I) 0.005 0.4 < 0.6 0.8 0.6 0.5 1 By manometer readings is not acceptable 6. High pressure gas pipeline > 0.6 < 1.2 1.6 1 1.2 0.5 By manometer readings is not permitted 7. High pressure gas pipeline > 1.2 1.6 2.1 1.6 0.5 1 After pressure gauge < readings is not permissible in table 5 the gas regulating and metering equipment and pipelines no PO box A classification of the maximum working pressure (MPA) pressure tightness test of strength of the test the test pressure (MPA) test duration (h) test pressure (MPA) test duration (h) maximum pressure drop 1. Low pressure equipment 0.005 0.3 0.1% from 1 12 1 < test pressure 2. Average pressure (I class) 0.01 0.6 0.4%, 0.005 1 12 1 < of test pressure in the medium pressure gas pipeline 3 (class II) 0.01 < 0.4 0.4 0.6 1 12 1% of the test pressure 4. High pressure equipment > 0.4 < 1 0.6 0.6 0.8% of the test pressure 12 1 5. High pressure equipment > 0.6 < 1.2 1.2 1.6 1 12 1% of the test pressure 6. High pressure equipment > 1.2 1.6 2.1 1.6% of 1 12 1 < test pressure instead of Minister of Economics, Minister of health of Guntis Belēvič
Search Translated Laws of Latvia