Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/96750
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 931 in Riga 2004 November 16 (Mon. No 66 4. §) rules on benefit and compensation arrangements and costs of communications officers who perform the duties of the foreign service, issued in accordance with article 28.1 of the Act border guard quarter and the law "on the police", the fourth part of article 8.1 i. General questions 1. determine the benefits and compensation and costs order for the liaison officer to the place of the specific conditions in a foreign country.
2. The sending institution benefits transferred to the liaison officer personal accounts with a credit institution.
3. These rules determine the compensation transferred to the sending institution liaison designated personal accounts in the credit institution in accordance with the expenditure amount of supporting source documents, not exceeding the compensation laid down in these provisions.
4. the liaison officer can receive travel and removal expenses to pay the necessary money in advance, if the sending institution filed applications for advances.
II. Salary allowance for service abroad 5. Payroll benefits year communications officer is determined by multiplying the 11100 lats this provision set out in the annex to the cost of living factor according to the place of service.
6. Wage allowance starting to get liaison officer with the first calendar day when he entered the service of the site, to perform the duties. Salary allowance shall not be paid for the time when the communication officer granted leave without pay.
7. Salary allowance shall be paid monthly, dividing the amount specified in the year with twelve.
III. Benefits for spouse and children residing abroad 8. Benefits per year for legal stay in a foreign country is determined by multiplying 3600 lats this provision specified in the annex to the cost of living factor according to the place of service.
9. the benefits a year for each child's stay in a foreign country is determined by multiplying the lats 1800 this provision set out in the annex to the cost of living factor according to the place of service.
10. Benefits for spouse and children stay in a foreign country liaison officer started to receive the first calendar day when the spouse and children arriving in his place of employment.
11. Benefits for spouse and children residing abroad are paid once a month, the amount specified in the year divided by twelve.
12. the liaison officer's family members can stay in place of the service permanently or periodically. For permanent stay of the family members is considered if their absence outside the place of business in any calendar year shall not exceed 90 days, including liaison officer leave. In some cases, if there are extenuating reasons (such as illness, death of a family member, training in accredited educational institutions), with the head of the sending institution written permission of absence may be extended, but not more than 150 days.
13. the allowance for the child's stay in a foreign country liaison officer to be paid until the child reaches 18 years of age (if you have obtained a secondary education) or have obtained a secondary education (if 18 are met before the date obtained secondary education) where the educational institution is located in the place of business in the country.
14. If family members are staying permanently abroad, the allowances for spouse and children stay in a foreign country liaison officer shall receive, for the same period for which you receive salary allowance.
15. If the spouse does not reside in the place constantly, but only periodically, liaison officer does not receive benefit for a spouse's residence.
16. where a liaison a child service site does not maintain a permanent liaison officer, receive an allowance for the child's actual residence time.
17. If both spouses have a liaison officer, the allowance for the spouse's residence in a foreign country is not paid, but the allowance for the children's stay in a foreign country one of them.
18. the communications officer is obliged to immediately notify the authorities of dispatch managers for conditions when the lost grounds to pay the allowance for the spouse or children stay in a foreign country.
IV. the allowance for the purchase of household equipment, moving to a foreign country for places 19. Liaison Officer, moving to the place of employment abroad, paid a lump sum payment for the purchase of household equipment.
20. The unique benefits of household equipment purchase is a 750 lats. If the communications officer on the State of the place moves with the spouse, which places the country staying permanently, benefits increased by 20%. For each minor child who places of staying permanently in the country, benefits increased by 10%.
21. the household allowance for the purchase of equipment not paid for: 21.1. places of the country to shipping has been the liaison officer's residence;
21.2. the liaison officer moving service to foreign country for a period which is less than a year.
22. household equipment purchased for the benefit remains the property of the liaison officer.
23. If both spouses have a liaison officer and her service in one foreign country, benefits paid to one of the liaison officer, subject to the conditions laid down in this chapter.
24. where the liaison officer at the same election or disciplinary infringements found a reference from a foreign country, he shall repay the allowance amounting to: 24.1.100% where from moving day has passed less than a year;
24.2.40%, if the moving days have gone more than a year, but less than two years.
V. Benefits service needs to be used to cover the expenses of transport 25. Benefits the service needs to be used to cover the travel expenses of 40 Lats per month.
26. The allowance shall not be paid to the liaison officer, which provides a service vehicle. If the service vehicle to the time it is not possible to use, for the benefit of service liaison officer needs to be used to cover the cost of travel expenses in proportion to the number of calendar days in the month when the service vehicle was not in use.
Vi. The apartment rent and utilities expense compensation 27. Liaison Officer is compensated for the apartment rent and utilities expenses in accordance with the provisions of point 2 of the annex according to the place of service. If the actual expenditure on rental housing and utility expenses are less than the specified in these provisions apartment lease and utility expense compensation, communications officer covered the actual expenditure.
28. The apartment rent and utility costs in the amount of the refund to one liaison officer to set the two people in the family. For each subsequent family member who liaison officer services in place of staying permanently, the apartment rent and utility costs for the amount of compensation shall be increased by 5%.
29. With the apartment lease agreement the expenses compensated in accordance with the submitted documents, up to a maximum of three months rent.
30. These rules in a particular apartment rent and utilities expense compensation is for a furnished apartment.
VII. Children of school and pre-school expenses compensation 31. Baby nursery, primary, elementary or secondary education expenditure in accordance with the written reasons of the liaison officer and the documents certifying the training expenses, offset by the following amount: 31.1.90% when the child attends the place concerned public or local authorities, or international institutions for children of employees of pre-school, primary, elementary or secondary educational institution;
31.2.60%, if the child is the place of business concerned country attending private nursery, primary, elementary or secondary educational institution, but he has the opportunity to learn the State or local authorities, or international institutions in the education provided for children of employees;
31.3.90% when the child attends preschool educational institution and both parents fulfil their duties abroad or the child is in the place in the country with only one parent.
32. The provision in paragraph 31 education institutions choose to accept the decision on compensation and accepted the head of the sending institution, on the basis of a written justification and training expenses of supporting documents.
VIII. The travel and removal expenses of compensation 33. Communications Officer is compensated for the following travel and removal expenses: 33.1. the liaison officer, as well as their spouse and children (family members), the travel and removal expenses when going to the place of employment abroad and returning from it;
33.2. the liaison officer and his family travel by going on vacation to Latvia in the current and coming back to the place of employment abroad;
33.3. the liaison officer's family members to travel, going to a liaison service location and from the foreign country, if the family liaison service reside permanently in place.
34. These rules 33.1, 33.2 and 33.3.. referred to in travel expenses to compensate for the liaison officer in accordance with the submitted documents. Travel expenses compensated regardless of the vehicle type, without exceeding the economy class flight ticket prices.
35. This rule 33.1. referred to removal expenses to compensate for the liaison officer in accordance with the documents submitted do not exceed one 20 feet container shipment costs.
36. This rule 33.2. and 33.3. referred to in travel expenses to compensate for the liaison officer once a year.
IX. Compensation for health insurance and accident insurance
37. the liaison officer shall compensate for expenses related to the liaison officer and his family (if the family members staying in the place of the permanent service) health insurance and accident insurance.
38. Expenditure on health insurance and accident insurance, communications officer is compensated according to the actual expenses incurred, up to a maximum of 1200 lats a year for each person.
X. closing question 39. Allowances and compensation, as well as the cost of living factors, the Cabinet of Ministers with the 2005 report each year up to 31 December.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Interior Minister er ivry Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 24 November 2004.
Annex a Cabinet of 16 November 2004, regulations no 931 living cost factors and the apartment rent and utility costs in the amount of the refund 1. Cost of living factor in the countries concerned are the following: no PO box
The national cost of living factor 1.1.
Belarus 0.90 1.2.
1.3 in 1.05. Russian Federation
Netherlands 1.10 1.4.
1.00 Poland 1.5.
Finland 1.20 1.6.
Other countries 2.1.00 apartment lease and utility expenses the amount of the refund in the year in the countries concerned are the following: no PO box
State refund amount (in LCY) 2.1.
Belarus 5700 2.2.
Russian Federation 12600 2.3.
11450 Netherlands 2.4.
8000 2.5 Poland.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia