Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/97393
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1010 Riga 2004 30 November (pr. No. 68 36) ministries and other central public authorities of the programme and subprogramme performance indicators for 2004 Issued in accordance with the law "on the State budget for 2004" 8. The provisions of article 1 defines the ministries and other central public authorities of the programme and sub-programme indicators applied in 2004 (annexes 1 and 2), as well as the order in which you define the applied indicators and reports on their implementation.
2. Applied indicators determined by the law "on the State budget for 2004" 4 and 5 referred to in the annex to the Ministry and other central public authorities budget programmes and sub-programmes. Performance indicators provide steps (measures) the amount and nature of State budget spending efficiency and focus.
3. Ministries and other central public authorities ' leaders (or their authorized officials) approved a national budget funded institutions planned budget programme and sub-programme indicators applied and is entitled to the said institutions in addition to determine the other sub-programmes of the programme and budget, identify and quantify the key output indicators.
4. the national authorities financed by the budget Manager is responsible for the performance of the indicators and the related explanatory notes.
5. the ministries and other central State authorities simultaneously with the half-yearly and annual accounts shall be submitted to the Finance Ministry a report on the budgetary programmes and sub-programmes of the pointer.
6. Information on planned performance indicators and actual performance of ministries and other central public authorities, as well as their subordinated to and held by the State budget-funded institutions shall be drawn up in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 June 2002, the Regulation No. 231 "rules on annual public report content and preparation order".
Prime Minister i. Emsis Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 4 December 2004.
Attachments ZIP 240 KB
Search Translated Laws of Latvia