Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/97384
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 977 in 2004 30 November (pr. No 68 12. §) rules on the society and Foundation nomination of the representatives and the inclusion of public good in the Commission Issued in accordance with the public good of the Organization Act, article 6 of the fifth issue i. General provisions 1. determines the procedure to nominate and include public goods Commission (hereinafter the Commission), the representatives of the associations and foundations.
II. the invitation to tender for 2 special task Minister for society integration Affairs Secretariat no later than six months before the expiry of the mandate of organizing the contest.
3. The contest advertised in the newspaper "journal", a special task Minister for society integration Affairs Secretariat website on the internet. The competition is considered to be announced on the day when the announcement is published in the newspaper "journal".
4. login specified in the advertisement period may not be shorter than one month from the date of the invitation to tender.
III. Candidate application and documents to be submitted 5. Nominations for the Office of Member of the Commission is entitled to the Association or foundation that meets all the following criteria: 5.1 the society or the Foundation is registered in the Republic of Latvia for at least a year before the invitation to tender;
5.2. the Association or foundation of all annual reports are submitted by the deadline;
5.3. the last comprehensive review during the year, the Association or Foundation was not at the time of the invitation to tender and not a tax debt.
6. the Association or Foundation in the contest may be made a natural person (hereinafter applicant), which meet all the following criteria: 6.1. it is at least 18 years;
6.2. in the last five years it has functioned for at least one year to non-governmental organizations.
7. One society or one foundation for inclusion the Commission may sign up one candidate.
8. Log on a candidate, the society or the Foundation shall submit the following documents: 8.1 application that contains the Association or Foundation name, registration number and registered office, as well as the applicant's first name, last name, social security number, home address and phone number;
8.2. the Association or Foundation a copy of the decision of the administrative organ or the Protocol on the application of the statement;
8.3. Association or Foundation operating description (up to 3000 characters) in the last two years, in particular the way in which the society or Foundation administrative ability and experience can provide successful candidates applied for the activities of the Commission;
8.4. written certification that the applicant agrees to be a member of the Commission, and his résumé (curriculum vitae);
8.5. the applicant's motivation for the article (up to 3000 characters), in which he describes the experience of the non-governmental sector and understanding public goods activities, as well as the desire to run the basic Commission.
9. The provisions of paragraph 8 of the mentioned documents sealed envelope submitted to the special task Minister for society integration Affairs Secretariat. On the envelope indicates a society or Foundation name and legal address, as well as "public good Commission open competition".
10. the application shall be submitted within the time limit specified in the invitation to tender. Submissions received after the specified time, not being considered and is sent back to the applicant.
IV. The competition Commission in the competition Commission's 11:11.1. a representative of the Ministry of finance;
11.2. the representative of the State Chancellery;
11.3. the representative of the Ministry of Justice;
11.4. the special task Minister for society integration Affairs Secretariat representative;
11.5. the national human rights Office representative.
12. The tender Commission personnel confirms the special task Minister for society integration Affairs.
V. application assessment 13. evaluation of the application takes place in two rounds. The first round of the tender Commission examines: 13.1 society or Foundation match point 5 of these provisions;
13.2. the applicant's compliance with this provision, paragraph 6;
13.3. the compliance of the documents submitted that the requirements of paragraph 8.
14. the second round of the contest is to put applications that meet all of the rules referred to in paragraph 13 of the terms.
15. the second round of the competition going on interviews with candidates.
16. each Member of the Commission of the competition for each application completed the scoring sheet (annex), taking into account the following criteria: 16.1. Association or foundation the administrative capacity (the maximum number of points, 10);
16.2. the society or Foundation activities and achievements (maximum score — 15);
16.3. the applicant's experience of non-governmental organizations and public good activities and motivation (the maximum number of points-15);
16.4. the interview results (maximum 10 points).
17. For the contest winners acknowledge them six candidates who got the most number of points.
18. If two or more candidates receive the same number of points, the competition Commission's decision on the candidate who takes the post of Member of the Commission, adopts by a simple majority.
19. the Commission can be two or more members of the Commission representing the same society or the scope of the Foundation (such as culture, sports). The exception is permitted only if the other associations or foundations have not submitted their candidates in the contest, has not submitted the necessary documents or the Association, Foundation or the applicant does not comply with the provisions of paragraphs 5 and 6.
20. If the contest ends without results, two weeks will hold a new tender. If after the first contest were free members of the Commission, the only competition for vacancies.
Vi. Closing questions 21. First Commission of public good for the competition, which is hosted by the entry into force of these provisions, candidates can lodge and its civic organizations and non-profit companies (companies) who are registered for at least a year before the date of the invitation to tender and not yet recorded in the register of associations and foundations. Such public organizations and non-profit companies (companies) not later than three days before the issue of the establishment of the Commission for the examination of the submission of the Cabinet of Ministers submitted to the Contest Organizer the Association or Foundation a copy of the registration certificate. If a copy of the registration certificate is not filed within this time limit, it is considered that the relevant public body or non-profit company (the company) the Commission representative is not logged on.
22. This provision of the deadline referred to in paragraph 5.1 applies also to the time of registration in the register of public organizations.
23. Two weeks after the entry into force of these provisions special task Minister for society integration Affairs Secretariat announces contest.
Prime Minister i. Emsis special task Minister for society integration Affairs n. Levine Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 4 December 2004.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 November 2004, regulations no 977 ratings page no PO box
Criteria point number 1.
Association or Foundation administrative ability 2.
Society or Foundation activities and accomplishments 3.
Candidate's experience of non-governmental organizations and public good activities and motivation of action 4.
The results of the interview together: special task Minister for society integration Affairs n. Levine
Search Translated Laws of Latvia