Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 25 November 2003, The Regulation No 660 "rules On Aviation Accident And Incident Investigation"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 25.novembra noteikumos Nr.660 "Noteikumi par aviācijas nelaimes gadījumu un incidentu izmeklēšanu"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/97383
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 978 Riga 2004 30 November (pr. Nr. 68) 14 amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 November 2003, the Regulation No 660 "rules on aviation accident and incident investigation" Issued in accordance with the law "on the air" 70. the first part of the article make the Cabinet in 2003 25 November Regulation No 660 "rules on aviation accident and incident investigation" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 168) the following amendments: 1. Express 3, second sentence, the following : "participating in the investigation of the Ministry of transport aviation accident and incident investigation division (hereinafter the inquiry)."
2. Add to paragraph 3 to the third sentence by the following: "the investigation is headed by the head of the investigation: the investigator."
3. Express 4 by the following: "4. If the other country happened in aviation accident or serious incident (annex 1), which involved in the Republic of Latvia established, operated, designed and/or manufactured the aircraft, and the State put the Republic of Latvia to take all the investigative measures, traffic Minister authorizes the Department of investigation experts to carry out this investigation. If the Republic of Latvia assigned to only a part of the investigative measures, the traffic Minister authorized representative. "
4. Delete paragraph 5.
5. Make paragraph 8 by the following: "8. the investigation section is responsible for investigating aviation accidents, serious incidents and, if this is necessary for flight safety, including incidents."
6. Delete paragraph 10.
7. Put the following in paragraph 14: "14. the investigation led by the head of the investigation, investigator, or his authorized person (hereinafter referred to as the head of the investigation)."
8. Add to paragraph 19, after the word "the" with the words "the event or incident".
9. the title of chapter IV SHALL be supplemented after the word "or" with the word "serious".
10. Add to 25 after the word "or" with the word "serious".
11. Add to 29 after the word "or" with the word "serious".
12. Supplement with 24.9 and 40.2 points as follows: "If a foreign country 24.9 investigates aviation accidents or incidents involving the Republic of Latvia registered or operated aircraft, traffic Minister designate one or more advisers, which advises the operator to assist the authorised representative.
40.2 When a foreign country investigates aviation accidents or incidents involving the Republic of Latvia designed and/or manufactured aircraft, traffic Minister designate one or more advisers, which advises on the type of project and the final Assembly of the responsible bodies to help authorized representative. "
13. Replace the words "paragraph 41 may empower the agent" with the words "authorised representative".
14. To supplement the rules with 25.5 points as follows: "If the State that 41.1 investigates aviation accidents involving aircraft with a maximum weight exceeding 2250 kg (apart from aviation accidents), the Republic of Latvia asked to take part in this investigation as the aircraft's country of registration, the country of the operator, the designer or manufacturer's country, traffic Minister then authorizes the representative."
15. Replace paragraph 43, the words "the possibility of his authorised representative to participate in the aviation accident investigation" with the words "country that investigates aviation accidents, the opportunity to participate in the investigation."
16. To supplement the provisions of this subparagraph with 30.3.: "30.3. European Commission."
17. the express 51 the following: "51. to improve flight safety, the investigation department will send safety recommendations to the aviation authorities and other stakeholders both in Latvia and abroad, as well as, if necessary, the national investigating authorities and with the international civil aviation Organization (ICAO). Safety recommendation a copy shall be sent to the European Commission. "
18. Deletion of 55.
19. Make informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 21 November 1994, Directive 94/56/EC establishing the fundamental principles governing civil aviation accident investigation and disaster."
20. Make the title of annex 1 in the following wording: "a serious incident".
21. To supplement the annex 1 to the note as follows: "Note. This list is not exhaustive and is intended only as an aid to the determination of a serious incident. "
22. Make 2 section 3.13.1 to annex by the following: "3.13.1 aircraft crew health medical test results;". Prime Minister i. Emsis traffic acting Ministers: Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia