The Order In Which The Paid State And Local Professional Orchestra, Choir, Koncertorganizācij, Theater And Circus Artists Of Retirement Pension
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā izmaksājama valsts un pašvaldību profesionālo orķestru, koru, koncertorganizāciju, teātru un cirka mākslinieku izdienas pensija
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/97382
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 975 Riga 2004 30 November (pr. No. 68, § 10.) the order in which the paid State and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists retirement pension Issued in accordance with national and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists retirement pension Act, article 9, of the first and fifth, article 12, paragraph 2, first subparagraph, and article 13 of the third paragraph of rule 1 defines the procedure and would be State and local professional Orchestra , choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists (hereinafter person) retirement pension and be deductions from personal retirement pension.
2. the decision on the grant of a retirement pension shall be adopted by the Ministry of Culture (hereinafter the Ministry), based on submissions of parties (annex). The application shall be accompanied by the following: 2.1. documents certifying a person's artistic or creative work national or local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theatre or circus;
2.2. personal proof that the person is not employed by the State or local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theatre or circus in the profession, which gives entitlement to a retirement pension;
2.3. employer inquiries about pay in the profession in the last 36 months worked;
2.4. the person who until 1 January 2005 has received a retirement pension, the State social insurance agency (hereinafter the Agency) issued a statement that the person is interrupted retirement pensions paid from State pension special budget. Certificate must be specified for the cost of the retirement pension termination date;
2.5. a person who receives an old-age pension, the Agency issued certificate of retirement pension and the date of the award.
3. Artistic or creative work national or local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theatre or circus presents: 3.1 work booklet (employment contract booklet);
3.2. employment contract and documents for its implementation, which is an indication of the work period is completed;
3.3. statement of the employer;
3.4. the judgment of the Court of Justice.
4. To certify the work period, presented: 4.1. original files and documents;
4.2. copies or copies of documents, which are designed according to the laws and requirements of the development and design of a document which confirms the correctness of the document's author or the notary.
5. The retirement pension of the person depositing the specified credit institutions of the Republic of Latvia or mail payment systems (PNs) account provides the Ministry. The retirement pension is paid for the current month.
6. After the award of old-age pensions retirement pension beneficiary cost: 6.1. Agency: the old-age pension;
6.2. Ministry-the difference between the amount of the retirement pension and old-age pensions granted about (retirement pension).
7. cut the cost of the retirement pension from the date of when the law "on State pensions" for the granting of old-age pension age, set up of granting old-age pensions. The difference between the amount of the retirement pension and old-age pension (retirement pension) paid from the grant of an old-age pension after the age pension for submission in the Ministry.
8. any age pension changes the agency within 14 days inform Ministry.
9. If a person is entitled to a number of retirement pensions and personal choice retirement pension from the Ministry's budget, the Ministry started a retirement pension costs on the day after the Agency's retirement pension costs of termination date, on the basis of this provision, a person referred to in paragraph 2, the application of these provisions and 2.4. certificate referred to in point.
10. The Person receiving a retirement pension from the Ministry's budget and resume work in professions or institutions referred to State and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists retirement pension law within 10 days from the date of resumption of work must submit an application for a retirement pension. To restore the retirement pension, a person must submit to the rules of the documents referred to in paragraph 2.
11. To recover the amount of the pension, retirement pension recipient overpaid because he has not adhered to State and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists of the retirement pension referred to in article 10 of the Act, the amount is deducted from the retirement pension based on the retirement pension beneficiary application for voluntary repayment of excess amounts.
12. If the retirement pension beneficiary not willingly agrees to repay the overpaid amount of the pension, the amount withheld on the basis of the decision granting the pension. Each month until the amount of the excess is removed, less the amount that is not more than 10% of the pension to be paid.
13. The retirement pension beneficiary who leaves to live abroad, the Ministry shall submit a written application for a retirement pension costs continue and indicate the credit institution of the Republic of Latvia and the account to be charged for a retirement pension.
14. The retirement pension to which the requested after departure to foreign countries continue, the cost of the retirement pension each year up to December 15, restores the application for a retirement pension. The application shall be submitted to: 14.1. personally, arriving in the Department during the period from 1 October to 15 December;
14.2. the authorized person or sent by mail. If the application is lodged by the authorized person, the application adds no earlier than the year's October 1, notarized authorization of a person to produce documents.
15. If the person is not a renewed application for a retirement pension costs, the Ministry with the next January 1 stopped the retirement pension cost.
16. The retirement pension paid by the Ministry renewed in accordance with State and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists retirement pension article 13 of the law third, following these rules referred to in paragraph 2 of document delivery Department.
17. Expenses related to the retirement pension and retirement pension costs, shall be borne by the Ministry, part of the State budget funds allocated for this purpose in accordance with the law on the State budget for the current year.
18. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
Prime Minister i. Emsis cultural Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia