Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 19 March 2002, Regulations No. 127 "epizootic Outbreaks And Threats Of Conventional Routines"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 19.marta noteikumos Nr.127 "Epizootiju uzliesmojuma likvidēšanas un draudu novēršanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/97431
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 992 Riga 2004 30 November (pr. No 68 39) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 19 March 2002, regulations No. 127 "Organisation for elimination of the outbreak, and the arrangements for" threats Issued in accordance with article 26 of the law on veterinary medicine, first subparagraph, and article 27 of the third to make the Cabinet on March 19, 2002 regulations No. 127 "epizootic outbreaks and threats of conventional routines" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 47; 2004, nr. 27) the following amendments: 1. Make the second sentence of paragraph 2, the following "If the outbreak is close to the State border and karantinējam or infected area covering two or more countries, the food and veterinary service cooperating with the neighbouring countries in the surveillance of communicable diseases in the competent authority and agree on measures to be taken."
2. Delete paragraph 15.7 and 15.8..
3. Delete paragraph 22.1, the words "classical swine fever".
4. Delete 23.1. section.
5. Delete paragraph 24.5.
6. Amend section 27.1..
7. Delete 28.5. section.
8. Delete paragraph 32.
9. Delete paragraph 44 and 45.
10. Amend paragraph 53.
11. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) Council of 18 November 1985 of Directive 85/511/EEC introducing Community measures for the control of foot-and-mouth disease;
2) Council of 19 May 1992 Directive 92/40/EEC introducing Community measures for the control of avian influenza;
3) Council of 14 July 1992 Directive 92/66/EEC introducing Community measures for the control of Newcastle disease;
4) 1992 of the Council of 17 December Directive 92/119/EEC introducing general Community measures for the control of certain animal diseases and specific measures relating to swine vesicular disease;
5) Council on 29 April 1992 by Directive 92/35/EEC laying down control rules and measures to combat African horse sickness;
6) Council of 20 November 2000 Directive 2000/75/EC laying down specific rules for the blue tongue fever control and eradication. "
12. paragraph 12 of the annex be deleted. Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia