Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of February 8, 2000, In Regulation No 51 "of The Activities Of Prospecting, Exploring For And Producing Hydrocarbons"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2000.gada 8.februāra noteikumos Nr.51 "Ogļūdeņražu meklēšanas, izpētes un ieguves noteikumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/98101
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 1009 Riga 2004 December 14 (Mon. No 72 9) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of February 8, 2000 regulations No. 51 "of the activities of prospecting, exploring for and producing hydrocarbons ' Issued in accordance with the law" on Earth "article 4, fourth paragraph, and article 10, second and fourth to make the year 2000 the Cabinet of Ministers of February 8 Regulation No 51" of the activities of prospecting, exploring for and producing hydrocarbons "(Latvian journal, 2000, 44./46.nr.; 2001, nr. 38; 2003; 2004, nr. 58. , 73 no). the following amendments: 1. provisions supplementing with 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 points by the following: "2.1 license area States: 2.1 1. on land — over one or more adjacent compartments of the subsoils;
2.1 2. sea — over one or more adjacent blocks.
2.2 license area to determine: 1. the search for hydrocarbons 2.2 — not less than 1000 acres area;
2.2 2. exploration and production of hydrocarbons — no less than 15 hectares in area.
2.3 When deposits are deposits of hydrocarbons, the license area is determined above all deposits of hydrocarbons in the area. "
2. Delete paragraph 8.1.
3. Make the following paragraph 13: "13. If several persons or entities have issued a joint permit (license), 180 days after Foreman (operator's) approval to conclude collaborative agreement in accordance with this provision, the conditions laid down in chapter XIV. "
4. Supplement with 16.1 points in this version: "10.0 making seismic surveys on the land, the licensee shall have the right to seismisko measurements continue license area adjacent area not exceeding 500 meters, if the above works and the time with the landowners of the territory concerned has been agreed in writing. The land owner and the licensee's copy of the letter of agreement within 14 days from the date of its signature submitted to the Ministry of the economy (the original show). "
5. Make a point 20 as follows: "20. Licensee no later than 30 days before the commencement of the works submitted to the Ministry of economy for hydrocarbons in the work schedule."
6. To express the following paragraph 27:27. Permit (license) for the exploration and production of hydrocarbons is issued for a period of up to 30 years, including studies, up to five years. If a permit (license) for the exploration and production of hydrocarbons issued to a shorter period, the economy Ministry has the right to extend the permission (license) for a period of time, which, together with the predefined time limit not exceeding 30 years. Hydrocarbons can be divided into several stages of work over the years, if it included permission (license) conditions. "
7. Supplement with 32.1 and 32.2 points as follows: "If the research on land 32.1 the licensee know that potential oil deposits is greater than a certain area of the licence and the relevant parts of the oil deposits in the territory have no other licensee, licensee with the land owner concluded the contract on the use of the subsoils of oil deposits, additional parts. To increase the area of the licence, the licensee shall submit to the Ministry of economy of the reasoned written application for the license area according to the increase of oil deposits, part of the territory. The application shall be accompanied by: 1. with the landowner 32.1 (except country) conclusion of the contract on the use of the subsoils or land lease agreement (approved or certified copies) of oil deposits, additional parts;
32.1 2. State land service license issued by the Board plans and coordinates LKS92TM coordinate system, as well as the statement of license in land area, with an indication of the land owner and land ownership cadastral number;
32.1 3. land ownership certificate (certified copy);
32.1 4. additional license area of geological perspektivitāt.
32.2 If research work the licensee establishes that hydrocarbons deposits is less than a certain license area, the area can reduce, so far as is necessary, but it must not be less than 15 hectares. The licensee shall submit to the Ministry of economy of the reasoned written application for the license area. The application shall be accompanied by: 1. Geological 32.2 and technical justification for the reduction in the license area;
32.2 2. State land service license issued by the Board plans and coordinates LKS92TM coordinate system, as well as the statement of license in land area, with an indication of the land owner and land ownership cadastral number. "
8. Express 35 as follows: ' 35. To launch a specific study of the oil deposits, the licensee not later than 90 days before the commencement of the works submitted to the Ministry of economy, petroleum deposits exploration plan. The plan shall specify, in addition to the study programmes and work deadlines. "
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 December 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia