Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of February 8, 2000 No 52 The Provisions "of The Activities Of Prospecting, Exploring For And Producing Hydrocarbons Licensing Tender"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2000.gada 8.februāra noteikumos Nr.52 "Ogļūdeņražu meklēšanas, izpētes un ieguves darbu licencēšanas konkursa kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/98100
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1010 Riga 2004 December 14 (Mon. No. 72 10) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of February 8, 2000 No 52 the provisions "of the activities of prospecting, exploring for and producing hydrocarbons licensing tender" Issued in accordance with the law "on Earth" article 4, fourth paragraph, and article 10 of the tenth to make Cabinet February 8, 2000 No 52 the provisions "of the activities of prospecting, exploring for and producing hydrocarbons licensing tender" (Latvian journal, 2000, 44.2002/46.nr.; 97 no; 2003, 58 no) the following amendments: 1. Delete paragraph 3.
2. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the Person who wants to make a complex search or the exploration and exploitation of a certain area, the Ministry of Economic Affairs submitted the application (annex)."
3. Delete paragraph 5.2.
4. Make paragraph 6 by the following: "6. The invitation to tender (invitation) published in the newspaper" Latvian journal "and the official Edition of the official journal of the European Union."
5. Add to paragraph 8 after the words "newspaper" journal "by the words" and the official Edition of the official journal of the European Union ".
6. To supplement the provisions under point 8.2 as follows: "call for proposals included in 8.2 requirements may not change until the end of the competition."
7. Delete 14.12. section.
8. Make the following paragraph 19.5: "19.5. minimum work program financial security;".
9. Amend paragraph 31.5..
11. To supplement the provisions of the annex as follows: Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 December 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia