Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/98234
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1021 Riga 2004 December 14 (Mon. No 72 7) the procedure for the grant and paid compensation for the duties of audžuģimen issued in accordance with the State social benefits law article 15, first subparagraph, and article 17, first and second part i. General provisions 1 the question defines the procedure for the grant and paid compensation for the duties of audžuģimen (hereinafter referred to as a reward), the amount of remuneration and its review procedures, as well as documents required for consideration.
II. the amount of remuneration and the procedure for the review of the remuneration amount 2 is 70 dollars a month.
3. The amount of remuneration by the children and Family Affairs shall review the proposal of the Cabinet, considering the economic situation in the country, as well as taking into account the possibilities of the State budget and the Central Statistical administration of certain workers ' average monthly gross wage increases.
III. Consideration of granting compensation to its 4 the applicant, indicating the personal identity document (passport, identity card), the children and Family Affairs Ministry (hereinafter the Ministry) submitted a written request for the granting of remuneration (annex). If the reward is requested by an authorised intermediary, the request shall be accompanied by a mandate or a copy thereof, showing the original.
5. Consideration of the request of the applicant for the granting of compensation may be sent by post. The signature on the request must be notarized. If the reward is requested by mail to authorised persons, the application shall be accompanied by the term or its notarized copy.
6. If a child is placed in the audžuģimen for a period of more than one municipality within five working days after the conclusion of the contract sent to the Ministry on children placing the Treaty audžuģimen the copy.
7. Request for consideration and accompanying documents the appearance of the Ministry within 10 days after receiving it and shall decide on the grant of compensation or refusal to grant compensation.
8. The Ministry decision on refusal to grant compensation shall be taken in the following cases: 8.1 the applicant or request consideration content does not match the State social benefits law and the requirements of these regulations;
8.2. the design does not meet the requirements laid down in these provisions;
8.3. remuneration of the applicant provided false statements;
8.4. the lost the legal basis for the granting of compensation.
9. The decision on the grant of compensation or refusal to grant the reward motivated the Ministry rewards shall notify the claimant in writing and shall indicate in the notice of opposition and appeal against the decision.
10. If the municipality or the applicant for compensation has not submitted all the documents referred to in these regulations, the Ministry may require them for 10 days. In this case, the decision on the grant of compensation or refusal to grant compensation shall be taken within 10 days of receipt of all required documents, but not later than one month after the submission of the request. If the municipality or the applicant for compensation is not submitted within the time limit set in the Ministry of all the necessary documents, the Ministry shall take a decision on the refusal to grant compensation.
IV. Remuneration costs remuneration costs 11 start up no later than the next calendar month after the date of award of remuneration.
12. the remuneration provided for in the cost of this provision in the agreement referred to in paragraph 6 in the specified period.
13. If the audžuģimen the circumstances which would justify the costs of termination indemnity, Member of audžuģimen (the person) is obliged within three working days notify the Ministry.
14. If the child's residence in audžuģimen is terminated prior to the contractual deadline by family courts and audžuģimen agreement or unilaterally breaking the contract to the municipality, the municipality's duty to one's work day to announce it during Ministry.
15. If a beneficiary has not received the consideration of the Ministry, for the beneficiary the amount paid without a time limit.
16. If a beneficiary is not justified for reasons attributable to the remuneration received by a beneficiary to have an obligation to repay the amount voluntarily or it is deducted from the compensation to be paid to the beneficiary, in the coming months.
17. If a person wrongfully received remuneration does not reimburse the cost of remuneration or voluntarily terminates before the debt is extinguished, the amount recovered, by the Court of Justice.
V. concluding questions 18. Audžuģimen member (person) that the agreement on placing the child with the authorities entered into audžuģimen until 31 December 2004 and for which the State social insurance agency decision on remuneration, remuneration from 1 January 2005, the Ministry paid based on the State social insurance agency.
19. paragraph 18 of these regulations, the persons after the entry into force of these regulations immediately on presentation of identity documents, the Ministry submitted the application, specifying IBAN account in a credit institution or a postal account, payment systems to which the remuneration payable in the future. If the application is sent by mail, signature on it must be notarized.
20. The Ministry of these provisions 18. persons referred to in point rewards cost provide no later than the next calendar month following this provision, the application referred to in paragraph 19.
21. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet on July 1, 2003, the provisions of no. 365 "rules on remuneration for the duties of the audžuģimen, its review procedure, as well as rewards and costs order" (Latvian journal, 2003, no. 102; 2004, nr. 49).
22. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween children's and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia