The Order In Which The Home Away, Expel, Packed And Stored Honey As Well As Transported And Distributed
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā mājas apstākļos izsviež, izspiež, iepako un uzglabā medu, kā arī to transportē un izplata
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/98498
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1031 in Riga 2004 December 21 (Mon. No 74 36) the order in which the home away, expel, packed and stored honey, as well as transports and distributes Issued under the food surveillance law article 4 sixth 1. determines the order in which the home away, expel, packed and stored honey as well as transporting and distributing it only in Latvia (for example, markets, distribution areas, catering companies, shops, wholesale points).
2. If the person is obtained less than one tonne of honey a year and distributes honey only market, production site or put it on their packaging, do not apply this rule 5, 8 and 10.
3. Honey packed in his only winner bee honey produced in the farm.
4. Honey winner: 4.1. register with the food and Veterinary Office pursuant to laws and regulations on food business recognition and registration procedures;
4.2. the self-control (e.g. ensure traceability of production);
4.3. ensure public supervision and control authority officer free access to any working space;
4.4. ensure honey samples sent to a laboratory, which is accredited in accordance with the laws and regulations on conformity assessment, in order to assess the conformity of the composition laws for honey quality, classification and labelling requirements;
4.5. ensure compliance with the labelling of honey in the laws on quality classification and labelling requirements as well as other legislation laying down requirements for the labelling of foodstuffs.
5. Honey-acquiring equipment room or room honey is forced out, extortion, packaging, storage, packaging and storage.
6. A room that performs operations with honey: 6.1. floors, walls, doors, ceilings or roof of the inner surface is easy to clean and in a good state of repair;
6.2. Windows and their frames are easy to clean. The Windows, which are used for ventilation shall be fitted with insect-proof sieves, which can be easily removed for cleaning. The insects get into the premises of the Elimination of the sieve can be used instead of special equipment;
6.3. is the natural or artificial lighting, or both types of lighting;
6.4. is a container or tank waste;
6.5 is available for cold and hot water.
7. Equipment and instruments that come in contact with honey, are made of a material that is easy to clean, wash, and does not affect the nature of the composition.
8. the means of measurement, weight, weights and thermometers — maintains technical working order and exposes the state metrological control.
9. At all stages of circulation of honey staff wear clean working clothes and footwear.
10. If the transactions with honey only uses one space, it may take one of the following: honey is forced out or extortion, the preparation, packaging, packing and storage of honey.
11. Mechanical separation of impurities used honey strainers, settling or centrifugation.
12. Honey if it is crystallised before packaging allowed heating warm water or air bath (either), equipped with a temperature gauge. The heat medium temperature must not exceed 45 ° c.
13. If it is necessary for the production of packaging (soaking, washing or rinsing), uses marked bath.
14. Prepare packaging is clean and dry, it protects the bulk honey against pollution.
15. Honey acquiring requirement for drinking water monitoring (surveillance) program. Packaging, equipment and room cleaning or washing using water, microbiological indicators which comply with the legislation on minimum drinking water safety and quality requirements.
16. vehicles used for the carriage of honey are clean and provide protection against pollution.
17. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 16 July 2002 Regulation No 302 "honey movement provisions" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 107, 129 no; 2003).
Informative reference to European Union directives, the provisions included in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 June 1998, Directive 98/34/EC laying down a procedure for the provision of information in the field of technical standards and regulations and of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 July 1998 Directive 98/48/EC, amending Directive 98/34/EC laying down a procedure for the provision of information in the field of technical standards and regulations.
Prime Minister a. Minister of Agriculture Halloween — Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by December 28, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia