Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 27 February 2001, Regulation No 87 Of The "requirements Of Steel Smelting Equipment And Technical Supervision Of Equipment Order
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2001.gada 27.februāra noteikumos Nr.87 "Prasības tērauda kausēšanas iekārtām un iekārtu tehniskās uzraudzības kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/98775
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1059 Riga 2004 December 28 (Mon. No. 75 10) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 27 February 2001, Regulation No 87 of the "requirements of steel smelting equipment and technical supervision of equipment order" Issued in accordance with the law "on technical supervision of dangerous equipment," the second part of article 3 to make a Cabinet of 27 February 2001, Regulation No 87 of the "requirements of steel smelting facilities and technical equipment supervisory arrangements" (Latvian journal, 2001, 35 no) the following amendments: 1. Replace the text, the words "authorized inspection body ' (the fold) with the words" inspection body "(fold).
2. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. The Ministry of economy in cooperation with the relevant technical standards Committee recommends limited liability company" Latvian standards "in connection with these terms, reliance and designing standard applicable list."
3. The deletion of paragraph 4, the words "State non-profit".
4. Supplement with 4.1 and 4.2 of chapter I of the following paragraph: "the steel smelting equipment 4.1 technical inspection is entitled to take an accredited institution, for which the economic Ministry has published a notice in the newspaper" Gazette "(hereinafter referred to as the inspection authority) if it: 1.4.1 is accredited Latvian National Accreditation Bureau according to the standard EN 45004" EN main criteria in different types of bodies performing inspection "criteria;
4.1 2. insure your have civil liability for an amount to cover the possible losses incurred by mistake, which, in cooperation with the institutions of the selected insurer calculated the areas of activity of the institutions of the risk assessment.
4.2 Latvian National Accreditation Bureau will evaluate and monitor the adequacy of inspection bodies referred to in point 4.1 requirements. "
5. Replace paragraph 7, the words "issued and completed equipment Installer" with the words "completed equipment holder".
6. To express the point 8 introductory paragraph as follows: "8. the steel smelting facilities added to the passport holder a declaration of conformity according to the legislation on car safety, as well as the Assembly and operating instructions in the language of the country. The instruction contains the following information: ".
7. Express 8.5. subparagraph by the following: "8.5. steel melting equipment technical documentation, drawings, charts and calculations if they help to understand the steel smelting plants or if the possessor intends to extend the service life of the machine (the resource)."
8. Express 10.2. subparagraph by the following: "10.2. ensure the steel melting equipment for a sufficient number of staff that is trained and instructed in accordance with the laws and regulations on the protection of health, the use of work equipment, as well as to provide training of personnel labour protection matters, taking into account the equipment design and usage conditions;".
9. Express 74 as follows: "74. Inspection bodies shall take the steel smelting plants in the first technical inspections, regular technical inspections, service life (resources) extension check and emergency technical inspection in accordance with the applicable standards."
10. Make the following introductory paragraph 75: "75. Steel smelting plant before mounting the machine holder shall provide the inspection body:".
11. the annex shall be deleted, the words "the steel smelting Installer trade mark (logo)".
12. To make the model Passport set out in annex 14, paragraph by the following: "14. Passport cauršūt in the attached documents (e.g. drawings, which characterizes the furnace lining, workspace accessories, oven head fittings, tailings and regenerator of the camera frame, foot placement, beam furnace slag camera Vault regenerator, pildlūk lifting mechanism and bolt locks, furnace heating and cooling, smoke channels, trays and Cup construction, steel smelting equipment control console) :
______________________________________". Prime Minister, Health Minister g. Smith in place of the Minister of Economics, Minister of Justice of Āboltiņ.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia