Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/99379
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 22 in Riga on 11 January 2005 (pr. 3. § 36) the amendments to the law "on State land service" issued by the Republic of Latvia article 81 of the Constitution in order to make the law "on State land service" (the Republic of Latvia Supreme Council and Government Informant, 1993,/2.nr. 1; The Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, nr. 22) the following amendments: 1. Express article 3 by the following: ' article 3. (1) the State land Department is subordinated to the Ministry of Justice's direct regulatory authority.
(2) the State land service has the right to provide public services in the following areas of activity: 1) real estate preparing registration real estate cadastre and land registry in the country;
2) land-use planning projects;
3 determine the geodetic network);
4) topographic and mapping to determine;
5) determine the national borders;
6) determine the cadastre;
7) real estate inventory and evaluation;
8) State, local, legal and natural persons with the real property cadastre and other public State land service maintain information external to the laws. "
2. Deleting the second paragraph of article 4.
3. Replace the words "article 5 of the State land service of the Central it Department and the State Enterprise" with the words "the State land service".
4. Article 10 shall be expressed by the following: ' article 10. (1) the State land Department's accounts and Treasury seal with the updated state of the Republic of Latvia in the small coat of arms image.
(2) the State land service territorial (regional) divisions have accounts and Treasury seal with the Republic of Latvia the small coat-of-arms image. "
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of regulations shall enter into force with the 14 January 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia