Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 9 January 2001, Regulation No 14 Of The "people's Movement For The Escalator And Conveyor Technical Supervision Rules"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2001.gada 9.janvāra noteikumos Nr.14 "Cilvēku pārvietošanai paredzēto eskalatoru un konveijeru tehniskās uzraudzības noteikumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/99493
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 28 in Riga on 11 January 2005 (pr. 3. § 6) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 9 January 2001, Regulation No 14 of the "people's movement for the escalator and conveyor technical supervision regulations" Issued in accordance with the law "on technical supervision of dangerous equipment," the second part of article 3 to make a Cabinet of 9 January 2001, Regulation No 14 of the "people's movement for the escalator and conveyor technical supervision rules" (Latvian journal, 2001, no. 7) the following amendments: 1. Make the paragraph 5 by the following : "5. The Ministry of economy in cooperation with the relevant technical standards Committee recommends limited liability company" Latvian standards "in connection with these terms and the applicable standard, Adaptive."
2. Delete paragraph 6, the words "State non-profit".
3. Supplement with 6.1 and 6.2 point as follows: "the movement of people for 6.1 escalator and conveyor of the technical examination shall be entitled to take an accredited institution, for which the economic Ministry has published a notice in the newspaper" Gazette "(hereinafter referred to as the inspection authority) if: 1. The national 6.1 Accreditation Office is evaluating the inspection body and its compliance with the standards stated in EN EN 45004 ' main criteria for different types of institutions performing inspection "set competence criteria and requirements of this regulation;
6.1 inspection body has 2 insure their civil liability of an amount to cover the possible errors or false due to loss of the opinion that cooperation with institutions in the selected insurer calculated the areas of activity of the institutions of the risk assessment.
6.2 the Latvian National Accreditation Bureau are assessed and regularly inspected by the inspection bodies of compliance with the provisions of paragraph 6 of the said requirements. '
4. Make point 7 by the following: "7. Escalator serving personnel who trained and instructed in accordance with the laws and regulations on labor protection requirements for the use of work equipment, and job training in matters of protection."
5. Make the paragraph 9 by the following: "9. Each escalator requires passport country. Pass the escalators in accordance with this provision of the model Passport set out in annex filled the escalator possessor who initiated the use of the equipment in Latvia, showing his competence, which apply to the specific escalator. "
6. Express 10.1. subparagraph by the following: "10.1. designate the escalator service a sufficient number of personnel trained and instructed in accordance with the laws and regulations on labor protection requirements for the use of work equipment, and job training in matters of protection, taking into account the escalator design and usage conditions;".
7. Delete paragraph 11, the words "certified and received the certificate".
8. Express 12.3. subparagraph by the following: "12.3. If the escalator service staff is trained and instructed in accordance with the laws and regulations on labor protection requirements for the use of work equipment, and job training in matters of protection."
9. Delete paragraph 14.
10. Replace paragraph 20, first and second sentence, the words "authorized inspection body" with the words "inspection body".
11. Make the following paragraph 23: "23. Escalator repairs related to welding, by persons who comply with the laws and regulations of the metālmateriāl defektoskopist of welders and the certification of professional qualifications regulated sphere."
12. the annex shall be deleted, the words "the manufacturer's trade mark (logo)".
13. paragraph 17 of the annex be deleted in the following: "manufacturer or Installer (signature and transcript) Z.v."
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia