Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/99492
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 26 in Riga on 11 January 2005 (pr. 3. § 4) the procedure for the grant and payment of the remuneration for the adoption of a child Issued pursuant to State social benefits law in the third paragraph of article 8.1, the first subparagraph of article 15, article 16, first paragraph and article 17, first and second subparagraphs 1. determines the order in which granted and paid in consideration for the child's adoption (hereinafter referred to as a reward), the amount of remuneration and its review procedures, as well as the documents to be submitted in order to receive consideration.
2. the remuneration of 1000 lats. The remuneration shall be paid to one of the child's parents.
3. The amount of remuneration by the children and Family Affairs shall review the proposal of the Cabinet, according to the national budget.
4. to receive the reward, the reward of the applicant or the authorized person of the child and Family Affairs Ministry (hereinafter the Ministry): 4.1 shall submit the following documents: 4.1.1 a request in writing for consideration;
4.1.2., having been convicted by a final judgment of adoption (copies);
4.2. the presentation of the following documents: 4.2.1. identity document;
4.2.2. the child's birth certificate;
4.2.3. privileges if the reward is requested by the requesting remuneration authorised person.
5. the request for reimbursement and allocation of documents accompanying the appearance of the Ministry within 10 days after receiving it and shall decide on the grant of compensation or refusal to grant compensation.
6. The Ministry decision on refusal to grant compensation shall be taken in the following cases: 6.1 the applicant for compensation or the content does not match the State social benefits law and the requirements of these regulations;
6.2. applicants indemnity to provide false statements;
6.3. the lost the legal basis for the granting of compensation.
7. the decision on the grant of compensation or refusal to grant a reasonable remuneration the remuneration of the Ministry shall notify the claimant in writing.
8. the Secretary of the Ministry shall have the right to cancel the Secretary designated officials of the decision taken, if it is challenged by the Administrative Procedure Act.
9. remuneration paid by the Ministry not later than the next calendar month after the date of award of remuneration.
10. If the fault of the Ministry of the beneficiary to the consideration has not been paid within the time limit laid down, the amount he paid without a time limit.
11. the fault of the beneficiary does not justify the amount of remuneration received by a beneficiary shall repay the amount in question voluntarily or is driven, to travel to the Court of Justice.
12. If the decision on the granting of adoption allowance for persons adopted before 31 December 2004, after 1 January 2005, on the basis of that decision.
Prime Minister a. Halloween children's and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 15 January 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia