Rules For The Order In Which A Person Enrolled In A University Outside Of Latvia, Will Include A Full Time Student List
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par kārtību, kādā persona, kas studē augstskolā ārpus Latvijas, tiek iekļauta pilna laika studējošo sarakstā
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/99489
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 30 in Riga on 11 January 2005 (pr. Nr. 3 10. §) rules on procedure in which the person enrolled in a University outside of Latvia, will include a full time student in the list Issued in accordance with article 82 of the Law School's second part 1. determines the order in which the Republic of Latvia for the mandatory military service exposed a person enrolled in a University outside of Latvia (hereinafter person), will include a full time student in the list.
2. the Person up to the current year's 20th. the Ministry of education and Science: 2.1. submissions;
2.2. persons studying in foreign universities in supporting documents and notarized translations Latvian language;
2.3. the passport or ID card copy (the original show).
3. The Ministry of education and science within three working days of the person transferring the documents submitted for evaluation of academic information centre.
4. Academic Information Centre within five working days of the test, or the relevant foreign University is nationally recognized (accredited), and issue the appropriate certificate to the Ministry of education and science.
5. If a person acquires higher education in the foreign country national recognised (accredited) College, Ministry of education and science include the person full time student list and up to the current year's October 1 sent to the institution carrying out the mandatory military service of persons subject to conscription.
6. If the documents submitted certifying the Foreign Studies University, which is not a national of the country concerned recognised (accredited), or the documents submitted are insufficient to confirm studies in foreign universities, Ministry of education and science 14 working days notify the applicant.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and Science (I). Druviet is the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 15 January 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia