Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 20 January 2004, The Regulation No 46 ' Drug Control And Drug Addiction Restriction Coordination Council Charter "
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 20.janvāra noteikumos Nr.46 "Narkotiku kontroles un narkomānijas ierobežošanas koordinācijas padomes nolikums"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/100062
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 54, Riga, 18 January 2005 (pr. Nr. 5) 20 amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 January 2004, the Regulation No 46 ' drug control and drug addiction restriction Coordination Council Charter "Issued under the State administration of machine article 13 of the law to make the Cabinet of 20 January 2004, the Regulation No 46 ' drug control and drug addiction restriction Coordination Council Charter" (Latvian journal, 2004, 13, 124 no) the following amendments: 1. Replace paragraph 3, the words "Deputy Prime Minister" with the words "Prime Minister".
2. Delete paragraph 4.1.
3. Express 4.12. subparagraph as follows: "the State addiction Agency 4.12 Director;".
4. Replace the words "in paragraph 10.1 prevention strategy project and a draft action plan" with the words "containment policy planning documents".
5. To replace the words "in paragraph 10.6. prevention strategy and action plan" with the words "restriction policy planning documents".
6. Express 10.7. subparagraph by the following: "to promote the 10.7. research in the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances and the illicit movement of drugs;".
7. Replace the words in paragraph 10.8. "prevention" with the word "limited" ry.
8. Delete 11.8. section.
9. Express 13.4. subparagraph by the following: "8.3. collect information on the situation of the sector that they represent the Council, as well as collect improvement proposals submitted according to the sector concerned and the interests of the Council and the national drug control and drug addiction restriction policy planning document;". Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister er ivry
Search Translated Laws of Latvia