Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 25 April 2000 By Regulation No 158 "rules On Hazardous Chemicals And The Use Of Dangerous Chemical Products And Trade Restrictions And Bans"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2000.gada 25.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.158 "Noteikumi par bīstamo ķīmisko vielu un bīstamo ķīmisko produktu lietošanas un tirdzniecības ierobežojumiem un aizliegumiem"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/100043
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 51, Riga, 18 January 2005 (pr. No 5 33) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 25 April 2000 by Regulation No 158 "rules on hazardous chemicals and the use of dangerous chemical products and trade restrictions and bans issued under the chemicals and chemical products, article 16 of the law to make a Cabinet of 25 April 2000, in Regulation No 158" rules on hazardous chemicals and the use of dangerous chemical products and trade restrictions and prohibitions "(Latvian journal , 2000, 154./157.nr.; 2002, no. 42; 2003 150. no; 2004, 103, 209. No.) the following amendments: 1. To supplement the Information in the references to the directives of the European Union (1) with 37 and 38. subparagraph by the following: "37) Commission of 24 February 2004, Directive 2004/21/EC in relation to azo on the marketing and use restrictions (Council Directive 76/769/EEC) (thirteenth adaptation to technical progress);
38) Commission of 30 September 2004, Directive 2004/98/EC amending Council Directive 76/769/EEC relating to restrictions on the marketing and use of pentabromodiphenyl ether in aircraft emergency evacuation systems for the purpose of adapting its annex I to technical progress. "
2. Add to paragraph 45 of annex 1, point 1 (in the second column of the table), after the word "concentration" with the words "(which can be determined by point 3 of annex 5 of these testing methods).
3. Put 46 of annex 1, point 2 (in the second column of the table) by the following: "2. the placing on the market of products, if the products or flame retardant parts contain this substance in concentrations higher than 0.1% by mass."
4. a add to 46 of annex 1 to the bottom 3 points (in the second column of the table) by the following: "3. Until March 31, 2006, this paragraph 1 and 2 shall not apply to the use of pentabromodiphenyl ether in aircraft emergency evacuation systems."
5. Supplement to annex 5 paragraph 3 by the following: "3. The testing methods: 3.1 EN ISO/TS 17234 price: 2003" leather — chemical tests — determination of certain azo dyes in dyed leather;
3.2. EN EN 14362-1:2003 "textiles: methods to find some of the azo-aromatic amines resulting — part 1: determination of the use of certain azo-free fiber extraction";
3.3. EN EN 14362-2:2003 "textiles: methods to find some of the azo-aromatic amines resulting — part 2: Some of the azokr substance use detection with fiber extraction." " Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia