Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/100904
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 78, Riga, 1 February 2005 (pr. 7. § 16) order in which social services are registered with social services and excluded from it Issued under the social services and social assistance Act, article 17, the second part of rule 1 defines the order in which the social services (hereinafter services) providers of social services are recorded in the register (hereinafter register) and excluded from it.
2. establish and maintain a register of the Ministry of welfare of subordinated social services Board (hereinafter Board).
3. the register shall register the persons who provide social care and social rehabilitation services and comply with the law on social service providers.
4. The Board shall adopt a decision on the registration of the provider registration suspension, refusal of registration or exclusion from the register.
5. Register with the service provider, the authority issuing the registration certificate. The period of validity of the certificate of registration shall be five years.
6. If the service provider business unit provides different types of services, they are recorded as individual service providers, and each of the registration certificate shall be issued.
7. The registration certificate shall be issued for a fee according to annex 1 of these rules.
8. the national and local government bodies on the register information about the service provider receives a free but individuals on written request-for a fee according to annex 1 of these rules.
9. to register the provider, the provider Manager or his authorised person shall submit to the Administration: 9.1. submission (annex 2);
9.2. the Statute of the provider (Charter) (presentation of the original), with the exception of direct public administration institutions;
9.3. the national agency "public health agency a copy of the certificate (the original show) for social services in compliance with the legislation on hygiene requirements for social care institutions;
9.4. the State fire and rescue service copy (showing original) for social services in compliance with the legislation on fire safety requirements;
9.5. The food and veterinary service of the copy of the test report (showing the original) for social services in compliance with the regulations on quality and human health, life and environmentally friendly food requirements.
10. rule 9.3, the remaining 9.4 and 9.5. documents referred to below are valid for 12 months from their date of issue. Sending documents by mail, the service provider shall provide notarized this provision 9.2, 9.3, 9.4 and 9.5. documents referred to.
11. If the period of validity of the registration certificate, the head of the service provider or his authorised person in the Administration, those provisions 9.3 9.4 and 9.5. referred to in documents and submissions to reregister with the service provider.
12. the decision on refusal of registration or the registration authority adopted a month from this provision referred to in paragraph 9 of document receipt.
13. If there is a decision on the registration of the service provider, Government grant provider registration code, issuing the registration certificate (annex 3) and kept in the register.
14. Registry entry: 14.1. the following information on service provider: 14.1.1. name;
14.1.2. legal address and actual address;
14.1.3. type of service;
14.1.4. the service provider type;
14.1.5. customers (age and sex) that services are provided;
14.1.6. customer group that services are provided;
14.1.7. legal status;
14.1.8. the date of the registration;
14.1.9. service provider (name, surname);
14.1.10. telephone and fax numbers, electronic mail address, website address (if any);
14.2. service provider assigned registration code: 14.2.1. the first part of the code is the administrative area and the municipal territorial unit of the Republic of Latvia by administrative area and territorial units (the EUROPEAN TREATIES: LOOKING BACK) assigned code (seven characters);
14.2.2. the second part of the code is products and services classification code according to the type of activity (CPA) (six characters);
14.2.3. the third part of the code is the code of the service provider under the terms specified in annex 4 of the transcript (seven characters).
15. If a registration certificate has been lost, the service provider shall immediately inform in writing the administration. The Administration issued on payment of the relevant registration certificate duplicate.
16. The registered service provider for the driver or his authorized person is obliged within 10 working days to inform the Government in writing of the termination and any changes to this rule 9.1. application referred to in paragraph below and the attached documents. If there are changes to this provision 9.2, 9.3, 9.4 and 9.5. the documents referred to in the bottom, add these changes to the supporting documents.
17. The Board shall adopt a decision on the suspension of the registration if: all have been submitted 17.1. necessary documents for registration in accordance with the requirements of this regulation;
17.2. the documents submitted are incomplete or do not meet the requirements of this regulation.
18. the decision on the suspension of the registration authority adopted 14 working days from the provision referred to in paragraph 9 of document receipt and inform the service provider in writing. The head of the service provider or his authorized person 14 working days from the date of receipt of the decision to submit the Administration decision on suspension of the registration of the documents and particulars listed.
19. the Administration takes a decision on refusal of registration where: 19.1. service provider does not conform to the requirements specified by the Cabinet of Ministers to service providers;
19.2.14 days after the adoption of the decision on registration of the suspension is not rectified the deficiencies in the decision;
19.3. the applicant has supplied false information.
20. The Board shall decide on the exclusion of a provider registry: 20.1. If, after the registration certificate expires, no renewal;
20.2. If the service provider received a written application for removal from the registry;
20.3. If the service provider has terminated the operation (for example, eliminated);
20.4. If the service provider does not comply with the laws and regulations on service providers;
20.5. on the basis of a court ruling.
21. the Government established the list of service providers, as well as the list of service providers who are excluded from the register shall be published in the Government home page on the internet. The list indicates: 21.1. name of the service provider;
21.2. the legal status of the service provider;
21.3. the types of services;
21.4. the service provider type.
21.5. customers (age and sex) that services are provided;
8.5. the client group, which provides services;
21.7. the service provider registered and actual address, if it does not agree with the legal address;
21.8. the service provider's phone and fax numbers, e-mail address, website address (if any).
22. the service provider is obliged to give true and documented based registration required.
Prime Minister-Minister a. traffic? leser Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 5 February 2005.
1. Cabinet of Ministers of 1 February 2005 Regulation No 78 social services administration paid service charges no PO box
Charge type of service charges (LCY) VAT (18%)
Total (VAT) 1.
On the certificate of registration and a duplicate of the registration certificate of the preparation, presentation and service of 7.00 1.26 8.26 2.
About the registry provider included in the descriptive message for the provision of Welfare Minister d. 4.26 0.77 5.02 Staķ annex 2 Cabinet 1 February 2005 Regulation No 78 Welfare Minister d. Staķ annex 3 Cabinet 1 February 2005 Regulation No 78 Welfare Minister d. Staķ 4. Annex Cabinet 1 February 2005 Regulation No 78 social service provider code of part three of the key position 1 position 2 position 3 position 4 1-2-free accommodation with accommodation for 3-accommodation or without accommodation
01-long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution 02-social rehabilitation institution 03-04 crisis centre-professional rehabilitation institution 05-06-shelter night shelter day care center 07-08-home care-99 other 01-children (girls) 02-children (boys) 03-children (girls and boys) 04-children with their parents, relatives, guardians 05-adult (female) 06-adult (men) 07-adult (men and women) 01-orphans and children without parental care for orphaned children 02-persons with mental disabilities
03-people, victims of unlawful activity 04-persons dependent on psychoactive substances 05-crisis reached the people of vision impaired people 06-07-hearing handicapped handicapped physical 08-disabilities 09-persons who returned from prison 10-victims of trafficking 11-old people-99 other welfare Minister d.-Staķ
Search Translated Laws of Latvia