Temporary Arrangements For The Licence To Be Issued For Business (Commercial) Construction
Original Language Title: Pagaidu kārtība, kādā izsniedzamas licences uzņēmējdarbībai (komercdarbībai) būvniecībā
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/101065
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 97 in Riga 1 February 2005 (pr. Nr. 7 49. §) temporary procedure for licences to be issued for business (commercial) building under construction Issued the law 10. the first paragraph of article i. General questions 1. Provisional arrangements for legal persons are issued a license for business (commercial) in construction.
2. License for business (commercial) in construction (hereinafter licence) (annex) issued in areas in which the legal person responsible for the construction professionals are independent practice rights in accordance with article 8 of the law on construction.
3. The licence specifies the license terms under the legal person responsible for the construction of būvpraks and architect practice certificates.
4. A legal person may obtain a license if: 4.1 to legal persons working at least one employee who is an independent practice rights in accordance with article 8 of the law on construction;
4.2. legal persons protection organizational structure corresponds to the Labour Protection Act article 9.
5. Licences shall be issued by the three economic Minis on the basis of the Licensing Commission (hereinafter the Commission) decision.
6. the Commission shall consist of at least three members. Composition and statute of the Commission approved by the Minister of Economic Affairs.
7. the license signature Minister of Economic Affairs and the Ministry of the economy, which is a designated officer of the Licensing Commission.
8. The licence shall be issued by the Government fees for the grant or renewal of the licence fee.
II. Issue of licences, the renewal, refusal and procedure for the issue of a duplicate 9. To get a license, the legal person shall submit the application to the Ministry of the economy for the issue or renewal of the license.
10. The application shall be accompanied by the following information and documents: 10.1 certified construction professional and certificate of employment set in the jas or the law "on the regulated professions and the recognition of professional qualifications" in accordance with the procedure laid down for the recognition of professional qualifications issued certificate copy (the original is presented in the form of documents);
10.2. the legal person of a copy of the registration certificate;
10.3. details of the practical activity of the legal person of construction in the last three years (if there was): 10.3.1. legal entities and entrepreneurs met at the bottom of the work volume in construction (total), not including the investment of the assets of the legal person;
10.3.2. legal persons perform the volume of construction work, the legal person's investment assets;
10.3.3. the legal person of the investment threshold in fixed assets (structures and buildings);
10.4. details of legal persons the number of people employed: total, construction, construction employment;
10.5. legal persons reporting the previous year balances or operational balance sheet, if the annual report has not yet been set;
10.6. the legal person of profit (loss) for the previous year;
10.7. details of legal person of the persons responsible for the protection and defence of their work, copies of the certificates.
11. With a view to re-registering a license, the legal person shall submit the relevant application to the Ministry of the economy. The application shall be accompanied by the provision of the information referred to in paragraph 10 and documents if there have been any changes.
12. the Commission within 30 days from the date of receipt of all the necessary information and documents, examine the application and at the hearing the Commission shall take a decision on the issue of the licence, the licence renewal date of expiry or renewal of license terms because of changes or adopt a decision on the refusal to issue a licence or to reregister.
13. If the documents submitted information is incomplete or inaccurate, the Commission is entitled to request clarification of information and to postpone consideration of the application, informing the applicant. The question being considered after receipt of all the necessary information and documents.
14. the Commission shall adopt a decision on the issue or renewal of the licence, if the legal person complies with the requirements of this regulation.
15. the Commission shall adopt a decision on the renewal of the license, the license number and save without changing the date if changed in the firm or a legal person.
16. the Commission shall adopt a decision on the refusal of the license if it finds that the documents submitted false information, the documents submitted do not meet the requirements of this regulation or the documents submitted are not in use.
17. the Commission shall adopt a decision on the issue of a duplicate licence if the licensed legal person's application for the license loss.
18. The licence shall be issued or re-register for one year.
III. License cancellation 19. the Commission is entitled to revoke the license in the following cases: 19.1. If it is established that the holder is in breach of the regulations governing the construction and has harmed human or animal life and health, as well as the environment or public safety;
19.2. If the holder submits the application for termination of construction business;
19.3. If the submitted false statements to get the license.
20. the Commission's decisions can be appealed to the administrative procedure law.
IV. final question 21. Licences issued to business entities in building up to this point the date of entry into force of the provisions shall be valid until the date indicated on the licence.
Prime Minister — the Minister of traffic A. Economic Minister shlesers A.r. Kariņš Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 9 February 2005.
Annex Cabinet 1 February 2005 Regulation No. 97 economic Minister A.r. Kariņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia