Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/102049
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 129 in Riga in 2005 (15 February. 9 § 9) water supply, wastewater collection and treatment facility construction order Issued in accordance with article 6 of the law on construction of the first paragraph of point 4 i. General questions 1. determine the water supply, waste water collection and treatment facilities construction, if they fully or partially intended to build on the international financial institutions, the European Union or its Member States ' financial means, as far as not provided for by other laws governing construction.
2. The terms used in the following terms: 2.1 water management structures, water supply, waste water collection and treatment facilities, as well as technological equipment and technical equipment that provides or affect their operation;
2.2. water management system-water holding structures and institutional needs that require water management services in a particular territory, ensuring territorial development, environmental protection and economic interests;
2.3. feasibility study for the development of water-efficiency evaluation of technical, economic, institutional and environmental protection point of view;
2.4. the pre-project: the necessary technical documentation in the water holding structures and works of combined civil design competitions;
2.5. construction phase: the technical-economic feasibility and pre-project laid down in water management structures specified in part of the works carried out in accordance with the relevant technical design stage;
2.6. project promoters: national (ministries of three minis, subordinated authorities, other central public authorities) and local authorities.
3. in order to ensure the implementation of these provisions, the Minister of the environment with the order creates water management structures construction project evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission). The Commission's Charter, approved by the Minister of the environment.
II. Feasibility of development 4. Environment the project the applicant shall file an application in the Ministry on the original intention of the project (annex 1).
5. the Commission shall assess the application and the information contained in the initial conception of the project justification, determines the conception of financing conditions and compliance 20dien of registration of the application, provide a written opinion.
6. If the opinion is positive, the Commission shall, on the basis of the project indicators (annex 2), according to the financing conditions determine the feasibility of content, the amount of detail, as well as institutions from which to receive the opinion on the intentions of the project implementation capabilities in the territory for the construction.
7. Feasibility study includes the following parts: UR7.1.eso assessment of this situation: 7.1.1. Description of the project area;
7.1.2. the characteristics of the ūdenssaimniecībassistēm: 220.127.116.11.no a technical point of view (for example, water management structures to the condition, capacity and technical characteristics of the compliance with the service request);
18.104.22.168.no economic point of view (for example, a service consumer and the service provider's income and expenses, payment for the services structure, service cost);
22.214.171.124.no institutional point of view (for example, the service provider's legal status, the service organization effectiveness);
126.96.36.199.no environmental protection point of view (for example, drinking water quality, sewage pollution, water management structures technical state of environmental impact);
water management system in the period UR7.1.3.pl capacity and service quality according to the requirements of the law;
7.1.4. the works limit in a particular territory;
7.2. the long-term investment programme: 7.2.1. water management system development forecasts: 188.8.131.52.no a technical point of view (for example, the provision of services required throughout the area, the chosen technology utility and compatibility with environmental requirements, the selected equipment and equipment for compliance with the technical requirements);
184.108.40.206.no economic point of view (for example, service tariff calculation for water system operating costs expected for at least a 20-year period);
220.127.116.11.no institutional point of view (for example, service provider operations optimization);
18.104.22.168.no environmental protection point of view (for example, water management structures technical condition, quality of drinking water and effluent concentrations of permissible provision according to the requirements of the law);
7.2.2. water management system for the development of alternative solutions and their comparison;
7.2.3. centralised water supply and sewerage system efficiency evaluation;
7.3. priority investment programme: 7.3.1. water management structures, an assessment of the expected construction (for example, technology, equipment, equipment selection; the Guide costs, the expected timetable for carrying out the work, the benefits of the project);
7.3.2. environmental impact assessment;
7.3.3. investment efficiency of financial and economic analysis;
7.3.4. the structure of the water management operation and service provisioning, required staff training;
7.3.5. the possibility of connection and attachment security evaluation, if it is built or reconstructed in the water or sewer external networks (options to connect the water supply or sewer networks external premises located on land that is affected by the project);
7.4. the civil design and works the evaluation and comparison of the technical and economic efficiency perspective, in support of the joint or separate civil design and works for purchase.
8. The technical-economic justification and the institutions established by the project applicant submits opinions to the Environment Ministry.
9. the Commission within one month of the feasibility of the date of receipt of assessed and it accepts or requires repairs, setting a deadline for correction.
10. Feasibility assessment, the Commission may call on independent experts.
11. If the Commission accepted the technical-economic justification of the project, the applicant shall submit to the Ministry of the environment decision approving: 11.1. water management structures the project as a whole;
11.2. provision of co-financing;
11.3. the particular period will be settled property or the use of, or the right to lease land that is affected by the project;
11.4. the land owners whose land is affected by the project, agrees with her owned structures connection water supply or sewer or external networks are subject to the same government regulations about the order in which these connections will be provided.
12. the information contained in the technical feasibility and the project was approved by the decision of the applicant, the use of technical project and pre-project development.
III. the Pre-project development 13. Pre-project is being developed, if the technical-economic justification is acknowledged in the joint civil design and the organisation of the contest works utility.
14. the Pre-project includes the following components: the aquaculture structures 14.1. Design task;
14.2. the initiation of the necessary civil design documents: 14.2.1. situation plan;
14.2.2. topographical plan of the land;
14.2.3. reports on water management structures for technical checks, uzmērījum plans and technical specifications;
14.2.4. land use rights supporting documents go out the territory and succession aprobežojum relating to land intended for construction;
UR14.2.5.pl ānošan and architecture;
14.2.6. technical and specific rules;
14.2.7. opinion of the Commission of the bodies;
14.2.8. geotechnical research report;
14.2.9. hydrogeological research report;
14.2.10. drinking water quality test results and laboratory findings of drinking water in compliance with minimum safety requirements in accordance with the laws and regulations on drinking water quality;
14.2.11. waste water test results and laboratory findings regarding compliance with pollution limit values for permissible emissions of water environmental pollution in accordance with regulatory laws;
14.3. the project of the applicant: 14.3.1. the water management structures those technical specifications (design capacity, maximum consumption), and the required quality;
14.3.2. requirements for water structure quality of construction work;
14.3.3. water management structures, machinery and equipment, the necessary checks;
UR14.3.4.att īrīt water and wastewater quality tests;
14.3.5. water management structures operation and service requirements;
14.3.6. staff training requirements;
14.3.7. the work of the security and fire protection;
14.4. the explanatory memorandum: 14.4.1. estimated construction water management structures technical solution;
14.4.2. the technology used and a description and justification;
14.4.3. shipbuilding and construction phase (if the need is based), the number and names of each construction stage construction works and job content, the expected volumes and sales terms, structures and public works staged cross linking and order taking, factors affecting the performance of the work;
14.5. the necessary equipment and technical specifications and equipment;
UR14.6.ras label: task: technical design development
14.6.1. water management structures housing (the situation);
14.6.2. land home improvement solutions;
14.6.3. the expected structure (if any), specific floor plans, facades;
UR14.6.4.in ženiertīkl schemes;
14.6.5. technological scheme;
14.7. the estimated amount of the works;
14.8. indicative cost estimates.
15. in the light of the structures to be built under the project functions, the Commission is entitled to specify the composition of the pre-project.
16. Prepared and agreed the municipality concerned pre-project project applicant submits environmental Ministry in triplicate. The Commission shall assess the pre-project, and the month of the date of submission of pre-project submitted accepts or requires repairs and, if necessary, to submit additional documents by setting deadlines.
17. evaluation of pre-project Commission may invite independent experts.
18. the Commission accepted pre-project is the Foundation for the joint design and construction works in competitions, as well as water management structures or construction phase (if one is set) technical project development.
19. on pre-project project acceptance the applicant one of the rules referred to in paragraph 16 of the pre-project sheets with water management structures or construction phase (if one is specified) of the technical project shall be submitted to the municipality of būvvald, which is located in the administrative territory of construction, water management technical project and construction permit for acceptance.
IV. structure of water management works and acceptance into operation if the water management structures 20 technical-economic justification is set and the specified works staged pre-project: UR20.1.pa of būvvald švaldīb, which is located in the administrative territory of water management construction based on pre-project stage works and accepted technical project issued a building permit for the construction of the whole water management in General. Building permits indicate the intended number of stage works and their names in the order of the works, as well as the construction phase, which is developed and accepted technical projects;
20.2. after each stage of the works completed the bailiff draws up a surrender and acceptance. All the construction as a whole accepts the service after the adoption of the last phase of the works according to the requirements of et seq. Making panelists include State building.
21. The Commission may participate in the work of water management structures construction project evaluation, the representative of the Commission.
22. the structure of autoruzraudzīb Water, if necessary, request the Ministry of the environment.
V. concluding questions 23. Projects accepted or submitted for acceptance in the manner laid down by the date of entry into force of the provisions of the technical solutions are compliant with the applicable period under the requirements of the laws, not to be processed according to the requirements of this regulation.
24. provisions shall enter into force on 1 May 2005.
Prime Minister-Minister of Justice s. Āboltiņ 's Minister for the environment r. vējonis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 15 February 2005, Regulation No 129 of the Minister for the environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia