The Order In Which The Fight Against Infectious Diseases, With Which Both Animal And Sick People, And Their Prevention
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā apkaro infekcijas slimības, ar kurām slimo gan dzīvnieki, gan cilvēki, un veic to profilaksi
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/102024
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 107 in Riga on 8 February 2005 (pr. 8. § 28) procedures for combating infectious diseases, with which both animal and sick people, and carry out prevention Issued in accordance with article 25 of the law of veterinary medicine (4) i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the fight against infectious diseases, with which both animal suffering and people (zoonoses), and their agents in prevention.
2. the terms used in the rules: 2.1. zoonotic agent: a virus, bacterium, fungus, parasite or to biological parts, which, directly or indirectly transfer it from animal to human, may induce the zoonosis;
2.2. the antimikrob resistance: a separate species of micro-organisms able to survive or to grow in a certain antimikrob agent concentration, which is able to destroy the same species does not change the micro-organisms or hinder their growth;
2.3. an outbreak of zoonosis, associated with the use of a food — two or more human cases with the same agent or epidemiological situations in which the observed number of cases exceeds the specific territory-specific morbidity rates, and these infections are linked, or are probably linked, to the same food.
3. the rules apply to: 3.1 of zoonoses, zoonotic agents (annex) and zoonotic agents antimikrob resistance surveillance;
3.2. the epizootiological and epidemiological investigations of zoonoses flares in case you linked to food;
3.3. Exchange of information on zoonoses, zoonotic agents and zoonotic agents antimicrobials resistance.
4. food and veterinary service (hereinafter service) carried out an epizootiological surveillance of zoonoses veterinary law. Service in cooperation with the national agencies ' public health agency (hereinafter Agency) provides the requirements laid down in these provisions and the implementation of the implementation, including the exchange of information.
5. the Agency shall carry out the epidemiological surveillance of zoonoses and organizes the pretepidēmij measures epidemiological safety law.
6. The provisions referred to in the annex of the prevalence of zoonoses and zoonotic agents for diagnosis, differential diagnosis and reference laboratory functions provide: 6.1. State Veterinary Diagnostic Center-food, feed and live animal movement;
6.2. the authorised laboratory, Ministry of health, human health and environmental health.
7. Service is responsible for the provision of information to the European Commission regulations on the circulation of information.
II. The occurrence of zoonoses, zoonotic agents and antimikrob in resistance monitoring procedures 8. Service in cooperation with the Agency to provide information to identify and analyze the intensity of spreading zoonoses and related threat level of animal and public health and identify the primary tasks for the control of zoonoses, the epizootiological and epidemiological control and eradication.
9. the service according to the competence of the prevalence of zoonoses and zoonotic agents carried out surveillance of the installations with increased risk of the spread of zoonotic agents, including live animals, animal products and animal feed. The Agency under the competence of the prevalence of zoonoses and zoonotic agents carried out surveillance epidemiological safety law and in cooperation with the service provides free mutually important epizootiological and epidemiological information exchange.
10. compulsory supervision covers zoonoses and zoonotic agents listed in annex I, part I of these rules.
11. the service and the Agency shall make the occurrence of zoonoses and zoonotic agents antimikrob resistance surveillance, obtaining comparable data on the occurrence of the cause of the resistance antimikrob, their effects on human and animal health and other population of micro-organisms.
III. With food-related outbreaks of zoonoses and epizootiological epidemiological investigations 12. Business owner who the human food or animal feed chain field organized laboratory tests to diagnose zoonosis or zoonotic agent concerned presence: 12.1. saves the results of the laboratory examinations not less than three months, but the sample taken, and the date of service of the officer sends it to a reference laboratory dedicated to the diagnosis and tipēšan of the micro-organism's official approval;
12.2. a report on the isolated infectious disease agents and officers at the request of the submitting laboratory examination results and samples taken, which was found a zoonotic agent.
13. to ascertain the source of the zoonosis or zoonotic agent concerned, transfer factor, the Department, in cooperation with the Agency to carry out an epizootiological and epidemiological investigation, if the laboratory isolated zoonotic agents or suspected presence of zoonoses. Service in cooperation with the Agency: 13.1. developing guidelines for epidemiological and zoonotic epizootiological investigation and the exchange of information, indicating the measures to be taken of the General principles;
13.2. the epizootiological and determined the epidemiological inquiry detailed procedure in each individual zoonoses outbreaks or suspected case.
14. If after the formal approval of zoonosis diagnosis according to the reference laboratory for the methodology envisaged, as well as taking into account the epizootiological and the epidemiological inquiry, it has been demonstrated that food or animal feed is a zoonotic Agent transfer factor: 14.1. the service shall take a decision on the food and animal feed withdrawal or destruction;
14.2. the agency organizes pretepidēmij and prevention measures in the field of public health.
Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 November 2003 of Directive 2003/99/EC on the occurrence of zoonoses and zoonotic agents, amending Council decision 90/424/EEC and repealing Council Directive 92/117/EEC.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 23 February 2005.
Annex Cabinet February 8 2005 the Regulation No 107 communicable diseases sick with both animals and people, part I, no PO box
The name of the infectious diseases infectious disease agent 1.
All the agents isolated brucellosis 2.
Campylobacter isolated the pathogen in All 3.
All the agents isolated echinococcosis 4.
Listeriosis All the isolated agents 5.
All the agents isolated salmonellosis 6.
All the agents isolated trichinosis 7.
Tuberculosis Mycobacterium bovis 8.
E. coli infection is caused by the Escherichia coli strain Verotoksigēn II part no PO box
Infectious diseases infectious disease agent 1. Viral infection 1.1.
Kalic virus contagious disease isolated by All agents 1.2.
Hepatitis hepatitis A virus infection diseases 1.3.
Flu influenza virus 1.4.
Rabies Rab to 1.5.
Insect portable communicable diseases All the isolated Bacteria of 2 agents cause infection 2.1.
All the agents isolated borreliosis 2.2.
All the agents isolated botulism 2.3.
All the agents isolated leptospirosis 2.4.
All the agents isolated psittacosis 2.5.
Tuberculosis and its proponents, except All the Mycobacterium bovis isolated agents, excluding Mycobacterium bovis 2.6.
All the agents isolated vibriosis 2.7.
All the agents isolated yersiniosis 3. Parasitic infection caused by 3.1.
All the agents isolated Anisakioz 3.2.
All the agents isolated Cryptosporidiosis 3.3.
All the agents isolated cysticercosis 3.4.
All the agents isolated toxoplasmosis Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia