Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 28 September 2004, Regulation No 804 Of "regulations On Wage System Of Public Institutions Financed Medical Persons And Social Work Professionals"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 28.septembra noteikumos Nr.804 "Noteikumi par darba samaksas sistēmu no valsts budžeta finansējamo institūciju ārstniecības personām un sociālā darba speciālistiem"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/102428
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 133 in Riga on 22 February 2005 (pr. No 10 12) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 September 2004, the Regulation No 804 "rules on wage system of public institutions financed medical persons and social work professionals ' Issued in accordance with article 62 of the law of work of the fifth to make the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 September 2004, the Regulation No 804" rules on wage system of public institutions financed medical persons and social work professionals "(Latvian journal 155., 2004, nr.) the following amendments: 1. Express (4) and (5) the following: "4. the employee will receive a premium for the extra work (absenteeism does workforce or vacant posts job duties, the amount of work expanding the stranger) to 50% of the monthly wage. If an employee is no longer in that certain allowances for different jobs, in addition to the premium of brief ma must not exceed 50% of the prescribed him monthly wages.
5. Determine the amount of the premium for the extra work — absent or vacant posts — the performance of job responsibilities may not exceed the employee's absenteeism or vacant position's monthly wage. If the additional duty is carried out by several employees, the total amount of the premium shall not exceed the employee's absenteeism or vacant position's monthly wage. "
2. Make 7. the introductory paragraph by the following: "7. the employee will receive a monthly bonus for seniority of treatment and social services, where seniority is calculated in accordance with point 8 of these rules. The premium is fixed at: ".
3. Make paragraph 8 by the following: ' 8. Seniority of medical and social services records, beginning with the January 1, 1993, and is determined by the situation on 1 January of the current year. "
4. Delete paragraph 10, the words "the weekly rest period or".
5.1. in chapter II: Express 5.1 7.1. subparagraph by the following: "7.1.
Certified Medical Assistant (certified paramedic) 7-9 ";
5.2. the express 8.1. subparagraph by the following: ' 8.
Physician Assistant (paramedic) 8-10 ";
UR5.3.sv ītr a 10.7 point;
5.4. to complement the chapter with 11.4. subparagraph by the following: "11.4.
medical technician 10-11 ";
5.5. Add to paragraph 13 of the chapter with the following: ' 13.
Specialist in general secondary education, learning a level 2 accredited higher vocational education program in medicine 13.1.
emergency nurse 11-13 ".
6. Express 4. point 8 of the annex by the following: ' 8. Disaster Medical Center emergency medical professionals yielded on the die job stināt risk conditions grew older the proportion spent in Thai call hours, as well as emergency medical assistance specialists, anaesthetics, reanimatoloģij and intensive care specialists 25-50% ".
Prime Minister a. Halloween Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 26 February 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia