Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/103736
Specified, the Latvian journal 18.03.2005. No 46 (3204) Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 167 in Riga on 8 March 2005 (pr. No 13) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 December 2001, the Regulation No 546 "rules on the safety adviser (Advisor) a posting, professional qualifications and activities of the transport of dangerous goods" Issued under the Railway Act, the third subparagraph of article 50, road law article 12 sixth and law "For the regulated professions and the recognition of professional qualifications" in article 18, paragraph 1 of the seventh part of the draw of the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 December 2001, the Regulation No 546 "rules on the safety adviser (Advisor) posting , professional qualifications and activities of the transport of dangerous goods "(Latvian journal, 2000, nr. 188; 2002, nr. 94) the following amendments: 1. To make paragraph 1 by the following:" 1. determines the order in which economic operators carrying out the transport of dangerous goods by road or rail, hazardous goods loading and unloading or other sais clouded with such carriage (consignment of dangerous goods, including empty uncleaned tanks and tank- transport document, presentation, or classification of dangerous goods packaging, tank, tanks, containers or tanks filling gas, freight forwarders providing services) (hereinafter merchants), designate security consultants (advisers) who are responsible for the transport of dangerous goods-specific reduction in risk to persons, property and the environment. "
2. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. the rules do not apply to: 3.1 economic operators which dangerous goods by vehicles belonging to the national armed forces;
3.2. economic operators, which haulage up to 30 September 1957 European Agreement concerning the international carriage of dangerous goods by road (ADR) (ADR) and 9 May 1980 in Berne Convention concerning international carriage by rail (COTIF) "rules for the international transport of dangerous goods by rail (RID)" (RID), 220.127.116.11.2. in paragraph 18.104.22.168., 3.3 and 3.4 as well as the chapter on some of the cargo transport unit. "
3. Express 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 of the following: "4. in his company in writing appoint one or more safety security consultants (Advisor), which controls the legislative standards in the transport of dangerous goods and reduce the risk to human life, health, property or environment of people.
5. Safety Adviser (Advisor) Merchant business at "those obligations provided for efficient performance and Security Adviser (Advisor) meet the qualifications of the nature of the activities of economic operators. If the merchant's company has several security consultants (advisers) indicate in writing each of the safety adviser (Advisor) the obligation to ensure adequate coordination of their activities.
6. The Merchant provides security consultants (Advisor) for duty with the required information, and accessories.
7. Concerning the safety adviser (Advisor) appointment company Merchant month notice (annex 1) the Directorate of road transport (if dangerous goods are transported by road) or the national railway technical inspection (if dangerous goods are transported by rail transport). Autotran port Directorate and the national railway technical inspection consists of the mode of transport concerned security consultants (Advisor) accounting registers, as well as manage and monitor security consultants (Advisor).
8. After receipt of the certificate of professional qualification of security Consul (Advisor) Auntie duties is entitled to make: 8.1. Merchant's employees according to the employment contract;
8.2. a person who is not an employee of the merchant, but has concluded an agreement on the safety adviser (Advisor) duties. "
4. Delete paragraph 9.
5. Replace paragraph 10, the words "company" (company) "with the words" Merchant ".
6. Replace paragraphs 11 and 12, the words "company (the company) control" (the fold) with the word "businessman" (fold).
7. Make points 13 and 14 by the following: ' 13. Security Consultant (Advisor) and up to 1 March of the current year shall be submitted by the operator over the year view (hereinafter report) (annex 2) for activities in the transport of dangerous goods in the previous year. The report shall also include other information, a security consultant (Advisor) believe it is important to be able to assess the security situation in the company. Report to the current year's April 1 the Merchant shall provide the Directorate of road transport (if the merchant activity associated with the carriage of goods by road) or the national railway technical inspection (if the merchant activity related to rail). The review officer shall be kept for a period of five years.
14. Security Consultant (Advisor) provides information and prepare a report on any operator to the transport of dangerous goods, during loading or unloading accidents or violations of the merchant company that created a threat to a person's health, safety, property or damage to the environment. The report shall be submitted on request to the merchant traffic in the Ministry. The report does not replace report or a report on the accident, required by the legislation. If dangerous goods transport, loading or unloading during the accident satisfies the provisions of ADR or RID 1.8.5 criteria laid down in point, security consultant (counselor) and merchant shall be prepared within 15 days after the accident the road Directorate submitted (if the merchant activity associated with the carriage of goods by road) or the national railway technical inspection (if the merchant activity associated with rail) report (annex 3). "
8. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 15, the words "company" (company) "with the words" Merchant ".
9. Make 15.2. subparagraph by the following: "15.2. the special requirements when purchasing goods transported under vehicles, tanks, containers or other transportation devices or receptacles;".
10. Replace paragraph 15.4., the words "company (company)" with the words "merchant's company".
11. Make the following paragraph in the 15.7: "with 15.7 dangerous goods transport laws and related requirements, contracts in connection with the transport of dangerous goods;".
12. To supplement the rules with the bottom paragraph 15.12. as follows: "measures 15.12. development and implementation of a plan to guard against possible terrorist activities (if requested by ADR or RID in Chapter 1.10 of the rules)."
13. Delete 20.1.6. section.
14. Replace paragraph 25, the word "Annex" to the number and the word "" in annex 4.
15. Replace paragraph 27, the number "10" with the number "40".
16. Replace paragraph 30, the words "companies (companies)" with the words "economic operators".
17. Replace paragraph 33, the words "annex," with the number and the word "" in annex 4.
18. To supplement the rules with the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 3 June 1996, Directive 96/35/EC on the appointment of safety advisers for the transport of dangerous goods by road, rail and inland waterways and their professional qualifications;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 April 2000, Directive 2000/18/EC on minimum examination requirements for safety advisers for the transport of dangerous goods by road, rail and inland waterway. '
19. Annex: 19.1. replace the word "Annex" to the number and the word "annex 4";
19.2. make 2.4. subparagraph by the following: ' 2.4. transport documents contained information; ";
19.3. to replace the words "in paragraph 2.15 road" with the words "traffic safety" of the organization.
20. To supplement the provisions of this annex 1:21. Supplement with Annex 2 the following: Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 17 March 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia