Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/103987
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 183 in Riga, 15 March 2005 (pr. 14. § 13) order in which grant and paid benefits guardian of child maintenance are Issued in accordance with national social benefits law article 15, first subparagraph, and article 17, first and second part i. General provisions 1 the question defines the procedure for the grant and paid benefits guardian of child maintenance (hereinafter benefit), benefits and its review procedures.
II. Benefits and review 2. Benefit is $32 a month.
3. If the child is granted a pension for survivors, State social security allowance for the survivor's case, maintenance of the maintenance guarantee fund or family state benefits, the benefits shall be reduced by the appropriate amount. If the disabled child benefit is granted to the State family benefit, the benefits of the premium amount is not reduced.
4. the allowance shall be reduced by the amount of maintenance paid, on the basis of the maintenance guarantee fund administration decision on maintenance cost. That decision, three days after its adoption, sent to the State social insurance agency in the Department according to the maintenance of the recipient to the declared place of residence.
5. the allowance shall be paid to the guardian of reduced maintenance, starting from the next month after of the maintenance guarantee fund administration received the decision on maintenance cost.
6. Benefits after the baby and the family reviewed, on a proposal of the Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers under the State budget, assessing the economic situation in the country, and taking into account the Central Statistical administration determined the average actual consumer price index.
III. request and assignment of benefit 7. In order to receive a pension, the claimant or his authorized person in any State social insurance agency Division (optional) submit a written request for the grant of the allowance and the presentation of the following documents: 7.1. identity document;
7.2. the custody of children in the birth certificate;
7.3. the family courts (pagastties) decision on custody;
7.4. If the benefits of the powers required by an authorised person.
8. Decision concerning the granting of benefits adopted in national social insurance agency of Department according to the applicant's declared place of residence.
9. Documents for the granting of benefits, the State social insurance agency Division appearance within 10 days after receiving it and shall decide on the allocation of the allowance or justify the refusal to grant an allowance.
10. the allowance shall not be granted: 10.1. State social benefit in the cases stipulated by law;
10.2. If the applicant does not comply with the State social benefits law set the Thai requirements benefit;
10.3. If the applicant does not submit or present all these set of MOS documents.
11. the decision on the award of the benefits, or justify the refusal to grant an allowance to the State social insurance agency benefits the Department shall notify the claimant in writing and specify the procedures for appeals and contestation.
12. to be calculated, but the beneficiaries of the death benefit amount is not received, the applicant or the authorized person in any State social insurance agency in the Department (of your choice) shall submit a written request for you does not receive the amount of the allowance and the presentation of the following documents: 12.1. identity document;
12.2. the beneficiaries of the deceased's death certificate;
12.3. marriage certificate, if you did not receive the amount of the allowance requires the deceased beneficiary's spouse;
12.4 proof of kinship, if not get the amount of the allowance requires the dead relatives of beneficiaries;
12.5. If the benefits of the powers required by an authorised person.
IV. payment of Benefits benefits paid begin 13 not later than the next calendar month after the date of the award of benefits.
14. If the guardian circumstances which could justify the cost of termination benefits or benefits for review, he must, not later than within 10 days notify the State social insurance agency in the Department according to the guardian declared residence.
15. If family courts (pagastties) abolished the custody and, in accordance with national social benefits law in article 20, the third part of the allowance must be stopped, the orphanage (pagastties) not later than within 10 days notify the State social insurance agency šināšan section under the former guardian declared place of residence.
16. If the State social insurance agency a division of fault the person assigned the allowance is not paid within the prescribed period, the amount of the benefits paid to a person without a time limit.
17. If the fault of the beneficiaries is unduly received benefits, beneficiaries must repay the amount voluntarily or it is deducted from the national social benefits, payable to the beneficiaries in the coming months, and that are allowed to make deductions.
18. If a person does not reasonably amount of benefit received shall not be refunded the cost of the benefit voluntarily or is interrupted before the debt is extinguished, the amount recovered, to travel to the Court of Justice.
19. The allowance is paid off with the first date of the month following the month when the circumstances which led to the discontinuing of the allowance, except when you grant award was already known during the period of suspension of the benefit.
Prime Minister a. Halloween children's and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 19 March 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia