The Procedure For The Granting Of The State's Municipal Merger Mērķdotācij (Cooperation) Project Preparation And Administrative Area For Research
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā piešķiramas valsts mērķdotācijas pašvaldību apvienošanās (sadarbības) projektu sagatavošanai un administratīvo teritoriju izpētei
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/104785
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 208 in Riga 29 March 2005 (pr. Nr. 15. § 16) the procedure for the granting of the State's municipal merger mērķdotācij (cooperation) project preparation and administrative area studies Issued in accordance with the law "on State budget for 2005," article 3, point 7 1. determines the order in which the State granted the municipal merger mērķdotācij (cooperation) project preparation and administrative area.
2. national grant amounting to mērķdotācij: UR2.1.pa švaldīb (cooperation) of the merger project (hereinafter referred to as the merger project) for the preparation of up to 10000 litres;
2.2. administrative area for research — up to 2000 lats.
3. National mērķdotācij merger project preparation or administrative area for research grants and the cost to the municipality concerned, on the basis of the regional development and Municipal Affairs (hereinafter: the Minister) order.
4. for national mērķdotācij, regional development and local government Ministry (hereinafter the Ministry) submitted the following documents: 4.1 preparation of the merger project: UR4.1.1.pa švaldīb group application;
4.1.2. the relevant authorities in the Group of local councils (Soviets) decisions on the merger of the draft order for one of them;
4.1.3. the Municipal Council (Council) decision about commitment to prepare the project of the merger in accordance with the administrative and territorial reform of article 8 of the law;
4.1.4. If any of the local groups themselves refused to submit to the Governments that rule 4.1.1. application referred – grounds for refusal;
4.1.5. the merger project development expenditure and the proposals for project completion date;
4.2. administrative area studies: UR4.2.1.pa švaldīb group application;
4.2.2. the relevant municipal councils within the Group (s) of the decision of the administrative area of the research question to one of them;
4.2.3. the Municipal Council (Council) decision on commitment to the study of administrative territories in accordance with the law on Administrative and territorial reform of article 7;
4.2.4. the administrative area and the research expenditure of the research proposal deadline.
5. the national authorities shall grant to the Group mērķdotācij, if this provision in the Ministry received the documents referred to in paragraph 4 and the same group of Government agreement on the intention to create the County complies with the Protocol of negotiations signed that agreement under the Cabinet of Ministers established the procedure for the establishment of model updating municipality (hereinafter referred to as the talk Protocol), and the Admin tratīv a territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform.
6. Ministry of this provision in paragraph 4, the documents and the minutes shall be submitted to the administrative and territorial reform of the Council (hereinafter referred to as the reform of the Council). The Council shall evaluate the application of the reform in compliance with the negotiated protocol and administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform.
7. If the reform of the Council is of the opinion that the same government groups submission fulfils Protocol and administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform of the Ministry within one month of receiving the opinion of the reform of the Council prepares a draft order of the Minister of national unification project grant or administrative area for research in accordance with the General State programs 06.00.00 "merger of the municipality of Mērķdotācij (cooperation) project preparation and administrative area for research" funding plan.
8. If the reform of the Council is of the opinion that the application does not comply with the negotiated protocol and administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2 the objective of the reform, the Minister shall send the relevant authorities to justify the refusal to grant State mērķdotācij.
9. If the State budget for the preparation of the project of the merger or the tratīv areas of study in the admin for the financial funds are used, the reform of the Council assess the documents presented, but the Minister of national mērķdotācij the granting of signing the funding in the budget.
10. If the local Government group that made the merger application to the preparation of the project, there are fewer than four authorities, this provision in point 2.1 the country indicated the extent of the mērķdotācij reduced by 10%.
11. If the submitted project national mērķdotācij already been divorced in the past, or the State at mērķdotācij award is inconsistent with the negotiations of the Protocol, the provisions referred to in paragraph 2, the national mērķdotācij the municipality shall not be granted.
12. the Ministers signed the order for the granting of national mērķdotācij Ministry within five working days, send to the relevant authorities.
13. on the basis of the order of the Minister of State, Ministry of mērķdotācij two weeks transferred the municipal budget in 40% of the national mērķdotācij. The remaining 60% of the national mērķdotācij amounts paid after the Ministry submitted the project and the project developed by the municipal councils (Soviets) decisions on combines the stranger.
14. The Ministry twice a year inform the Cabinet about combines fucking for project preparation and administrative area of the State assigned to the research use of mērķdotācij.
15. the national recipient of the mērķdotācij every two months, the Ministry submitted a report on the implementation of the project, the schedule and the use of national mērķdotācij.
Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs a. PABRIKS regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 2 April 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia