Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/106088
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 249 in Riga in 2005 (April 12. No 19 52) National Agency "new" three brothers "" Regulations Issued under the public law agency 8. the third paragraph of article i. General question 1. Public Agency "new" three brothers "(hereinafter referred to as the Agency) is the culture of monitoring in the Parliament of mi national regulatory authority, the purpose of which is to provide the National Library of Latvia, acoustic concert hall and the contemporary art museum building (referred to as national cultural objects) construction.
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights 2. the Agency shall have the following functions: 2.1 public cultural objects to organize the construction of buildings and premises;
2.2. to drive national and international projects and programs of national cultural object construction.
3. in order to implement the functions, the Agency shall have the following tasks: to ensure the State 3.1 the cultural construction of objects (also to the design and construction supervision structures) and the acceptance into service;
3.2. carry out procurement procedures-national country needs for the construction of cultural objects (also for the design and building of structures);
3.3. carry out procurement procedures the national cultural facilities the security objects in accordance with the cultural Minister's annual procurement plan approved;
3.4. after the national cultural object commissioning to ensure no property in the land to the State of the recording name in the person of the Ministry of culture;
3.5. to raise public funds for the construction of cultural objects, in collaboration with another, private investors and public-private partnership model sidewalk Ros.
4. the Agency shall, in respect of the Latvian National Library construction project of its functions and tasks, insofar as this does not conflict with the Latvian National Library project.
5. the Agency shall have the right to: 5.1. publish informational materials and provide information to the media on the Agency's dzekļo Lee competence issues;
5.2. invite experts to carry out with the agency concerned to ask is expenses.
III. the Agency's assets and financing arrangements 6. The Agency's financial resources shall consist of: 6.1 State budget grant from the general revenue;
6.2. earmarked revenue;
6.3. own revenue (revenue from paid services rendered by the Agency po you);
6.4. donations, donations, foreign financial assistance;
6.5. the privatization proceeds.
7. the Agency with its owned property in full to the public agencies act in law in article 16.
8. the Agency shall act on the budget and financial management in the order with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take and take loans with credit institutions or other institutions. To get the permission of the Minister of finance for the above, the Agency will prepare the appropriate documentation and coordinate it with the Culture Minister.
IV. Activities of the Agency in ensuring the rule of law and reporting 9. Agency staff decisions and actual action may be challenged, the stuffy nose or the relevant application to the Agency Director. The Director of the Agency's decision may appeal to the Court.
10. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of culture. Cultural Minis three decision can be appealed in court.
11. the Agency shall prepare and provide to the Ministry of culture, the annual public report on its activities and the use of financial resources.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Culture Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 20 April 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia