Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/106380
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 252 in Riga in 2005 (April 12. No. 19) order in which are assigned to the national budget of the European Community initiative INTERREG programme beneficiaries from the Republic of Latvia issued under the regional development law in article 14 (2) (I). General questions 1. determines the order in which are assigned to the national budget of the European Community initiative INTERREG (hereinafter INTERREG) programme beneficiaries from the Republic of Latvia.
2. national budgetary resources for the implementation of the project may require the following beneficiaries of the INTERREG programme: UR2.1.pa švaldīb and it created institutions;
2.2. the institutions set up to carry out the law on regional development planning region development agency;
2.3. associations and foundations;
UR2.4.pa švaldīb and national corporations, if the planned State budget allocations for the implementation of the project it is not considered a business support business support Control Act;
2.5. public authorities.
3.Uz State budget funding can apply for the following programmes: INTERREG 3.1. Baltic Sea region INTERREG III B neighbourhood programme;
3.2. The Baltic Sea region INTERREG III B neighbourhood programme INTERREG III A North and South a priority;
3.3. the INTERREG III C North Zone program.
4. the INTERREG projects funded from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) funds, national funds, municipal funds and the other beneficiaries of the INTERREG programme funds projects in the following sources of funding: 4.1 proportion of ERDF project part of the INTERREG programme beneficiary from Latvia, 75%;
4.2. the parties funding part of the project, which involves the funding of the Programme INTERREG Pro receiver from Latvia, to 25%, including: 4.2.1. Baltic Sea region INTERREG III program BKaimiņattiecīb mai: 220.127.116.11. national budget — 10%;
18.104.22.168. the beneficiaries of INTERREG funds-15%;
4.2.2. The Baltic Sea region INTERREG III BKaimiņattiecīb program INTERREG III A mass North and South priorities: 22.214.171.124. national budget — 10%;
126.96.36.199. the beneficiaries of INTERREG funds-15%;
4.2.3. the INTERREG III C North zone programme: 188.8.131.52. General features: 5%;
184.108.40.206. INTERREG funding requested features — 20%.
5. the national budget, in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions transferred to the beneficiaries of the INTERREG programme, means the pre-financing projects.
6. the first level of financial control (audit) in the framework of the INTERREG programme funded projects in Latvia within the meaning of this provision is projects progress report complete control and monitoring of the implementation of the project (in the course of implementing projects or acquired the tangible and intangible values, test events organised in nature).
7. the first level of financial control (audit) carried out under the regional development agency.
8. the national budget do not grant this provision 2.1., 2.2., 2.3 and 2.4 above specified beneficiaries of the INTERREG programme, if their projects are approved for project preparation.
II. The INTERREG programmes, technical assistance priorities and projects of the national budget provided for planning 9. to assign the State budget this provision 2.1., 2.2., 2.3 and 2.4. INTERREG programmes referred to funding recipients, regional development and local government, the Ministry plans to the Ministry in the budget funds the State budget grant from the general revenue of the State budget a separate program: INTERREG 9.1 technical assistance priorities (as Latvia's contributions to the secretariats of the respective INTERREG programme) — technical support for the definition of the times;
9.2. the Ministry and its institutions subordinated to the mass of the INTERREG program managing authorities approved projects — co-financing of the ERDF and State budget funds (according to the Latvian national funding).
10. Regional development and local government Ministry is planning the national budget long-term commitment: 10.1. This provision 2.1., 2.2., 2.3 and 2.4. INTERREG programmes referred to funding recipients: a State budget provision this provision referred to in paragraph 4, the State budget funding proportions according to the financial plan of the INTERREG programme;
10.2. The regional development and local government ministries and subordinated institutions in the projects — co-financing of the ERDF, the year and the State budget funding.
11. Regional development and Municipal Affairs Ministry plans to ERDF reimbursement for regional development and local government ministries and institutions subordinated to them for projects as foreign financial assistance.
12. the sectoral ministries and other Central Government institutions (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry of industry) plan features the industry Ministry in a separate budget, the State budget programme or subprogramme as a Government grant from the general revenue, the ERDF and the national financial budget (according to the Latvian national funding) for the provision of sector ministries and institutions subordinated to it the appropriate managing authority of the INTERREG programme approved projects.
13. the Ministry of Industry plans to State budget long-term commitment of the Ministry of the industry and its subordinated bodies concerned of the INTERREG managing authorities approved projects.
14. the Ministry of Industry plans to the Ministry of co-financing FROM the ERDF and its subordinated institutions implement the INTERREG projects as foreign financial assistance.
15. This provision referred to in paragraph 2, the INTERREG programme funding recipients may be able to fund projects from its own funds and does not require national budgetary resources.
16. INTERREG programme beneficiaries, other than those referred to in paragraph 2 of this rule, a project financed from its own funds.
III. National budget preparation at the request of the INTERREG programmes, technical assistance priorities and projects To 17 State budget be included in the funding, the State budget request according to the laws of the requesting State budget shall be prepared: 17.1. Regional development and Municipal Affairs Ministry: 17.1.1. INTERREG programmes;
17.1.2. priorities for technical assistance;
17.1.3. Regional development and local government ministries and subordinated institutions thereof;
17.2. the Ministry of the industry — Ministry of the industry and its subordinated institutions.
18. Regional development and local government Ministry and the industry Ministry submitted to the Ministry of Finance State budget request.
19. Regional development and local government Ministry will draw up the national budget funds requested under the INTERREG programmes and priorities set in the appendices to the mu, international treaties, as well as the distribution of funding over the years.
20. Regional development and the Ministry of local government budget request include the following: 20.1. INTERREG programme in the amount of financing allocated to the year in question;
20.2. State budget long-term commitment;
UR20.3.eso these and additional funding required this provision 2.1., 2.2., 2.3 and 2.4. INTERREG programmes referred to in the receipt of funding for the implementation of the project, employees technical assistance priorities and regional development and the Ministry of Government and its institutions subordinated to the implementation of the project;
20.4. the existing and additional funding needed sectoral ministries and subordinated institutions in project implementation;
20.5. all sources of financing of the INTERREG programme, the ERDF funding to the State budget, local budget and private funds;
20.6. the State budget revenue forecast for the repayment of financing regional development and local government Ministry, the industry Ministry and the institutions subordinated to it projects from the ERDF funds.
21. Ministry of Industry State budget request shall include the following information: 21.1. INTERREG programme the amounts allocated in the relevant year;
21.2. the State budget long-term commitment;
21.3. the existing and additional funding needed sectoral ministries and subordinated institutions in project implementation;
13.3. all sources of financing of the INTERREG programme, the ERDF funding and the State budget to the funds (according to the Latvian national funding);
UR21.5.pl repayment period funding sectoral ministries and subordinated institutions it projects from ERDF funds.
22. in order to prepare this rule 20.6. State referred to in the forecast of revenue, the industry Ministry for each project submitted to the regional development and Municipal Affairs Ministry: 22.1. the authority which receives funding for the implementation of a project;
22.2. project initiation year and month;
22.3. the commitment of the project;
22.4. repaid the funds, the ERDF planned receipt, month and year;
22.5. date of approval of the project INTERREG Management Committee concerned.
23. Requests for the realisation of the necessary State budget additional funding look Cabinet, deciding on the State budget law project for the current year or in the State budget draft amendments to the law.
24. the national authorities ensure that payment institutions or from INTERREG lead partner received ERDF co-financing is included in the State budget 10darbdien.
IV. State budget funding and contracts of the State budget financing of 25. This provision 2.1., 2.2., 2.3 and 2.4 above, the bottom of the INTERREG programme beneficiaries not later than three months after the conclusion of the contract with the Pro-gramm the managing authority shall submit in writing to the regional development and Municipal Affairs Ministry request for State budget funding request the European Community initiative INTERREG programme project (hereinafter applications) and documents (annex) the ERDF co-financing for the project concerned (or certified copies of documents).
26. Regional development and local government Ministry will establish and maintain a national budget funding and use the content database (hereinafter database). The database includes the provision of the information referred to in paragraph 33.
27. Regional development and Municipal Affairs Ministry registers must submit to the database in the order of their submission, giving them the registration number.
28. Regional development and local government Ministry must present the appearance, in order of registration, in the light of the following State budget financing conditions: 28.1. compliance with this provision in paragraph 3 the INTERREG program problems;
28.2. compliance with this provision 2.1., 2.2., 2.3 and 2.4. section contains the local beneficiaries;
28.3. the submission form matches the content submission form to the form;
UR28.4.vai is added to the document justifying the granting of ERDF co-financing.
29. Regional development and local government Ministry within a month of receiving funding from the INTERREG programme and of the documents accompanying the application receipt shall examine, in the light of the provisions referred to in paragraph 28 of the State budget funding conditions, and shall take a decision on the allocation of funds to the State budget, or refusal to grant the State budget funds.
30. Regional development and local government Ministry within 10 working days of the adoption of the decision in writing to the INTERREG programme funded by the requested State to you budget allocations or refusal to grant the State budget funds, giving the reasons for refusal.
31. If the reason for refusal is that rule 28.3. and/or 28.4. the conditions referred to in the INTERREG programme beneficiary application may be re-submitted, the fulfillment of the above mentioned requirements.
32. Regional development and local government Ministry one month after its decision, of the INTERREG programme is concluded with the beneficiary of the financing of the national budget allocations under these provisions 4.2.1., 4.2.2 and 4.2.3. bottom point defined in project financing source ratio.
33. in order to ensure the transparency of the allocation of budgetary resources, the database shall contain the following information: 33.1. This provision of the information referred to in the annex provided by the strengthening of the State requesting funding; a ta
33.2. the date when the decision on co-financing grant horse of the ERDF, the date when the notice sent by the decision and notice number;
33.3. the date when the contract was concluded for the State budget funding trouble, and contract number;
20.8. payment amortization schedule specified in the contract for State budget funding;
33.5. in the State transferred the amount of financing of the budget, the transfer date, the payment order number;
20.9. first-level financial control (audit) opinion, the audited value;
20.9. accepted State budget funding amount;
33.8. This provision 40.4. the data referred to in point;
21.1. information on compliance with the obligations laid down in the Treaty on the State budget funding;
33.10. other required information.
V. the State budget financing of payment and refund procedures 34. State budget funding, taking into account the INTERREG program mu project beneficiaries eligible costs and the provisions referred to in paragraph 4, the draft financing sources, and accepts, taking into account the audited value of the project and the rules referred to in paragraph 4, the draft financing source aspect ratio.
35. The State budget funding allocated in dollars, converting the euro at the rate of the Bank of Latvia.
36. The national budget funds transferred to a late account Treasury, specified in the INTERREG programme beneficiaries in the agreement on the State budget funding.
37. Within five working days after the conclusion of the contract about the State budget financing of the project of the regional development and local government Ministry transferred in advance to the INTERREG programmes in the beneficiary's account of the State budget funds allocated to 90% of the amount.
38. Regional development and local government Ministry in the month following the expiry of the implementation of the project and at the first level of the audit's opinion clarified the State budget funding amount and be submitted in writing to the recipient of the INTERREG funding announcement for the rest of the State budget financing payment arrangements.
39. The remaining public financial budget of 10% of the amounts allocated to INTERREG programmes in the beneficiary account rules 40.4 in order, after receiving the first level of a positive opinion on the audit of the funds assigned to the project.
40. The State budget spending approved in the following order: UR40.1.pie divorced State budget funds for regional development and the Government of Canada accepts the use of funding in accordance with the schedule specified in the contract for State budget funding and make the relevant entries in the database;
40.2. the national budget funds acceptance is based on the first level of the audit opinion;
40.3. the national budget funds approved, taking into account the provisions of paragraph 4 of the projects mentioned in the source of funds in proportion and audited by the value in the first level of the audit opinion;
25.1. the State budget allocated for the project financing adapted in the light of the provisions referred to in paragraph 4, the draft financing source aspect ratio and total audited value, specified in the first level of audit opinions (referred to as the adjusted Government budget financing): 40.4.1. If the difference between the INTERREG programmes in the beneficiary account credited the State budget funds and the State budget specified funding amount is positive, the beneficiary within five working days after the regional development and local government Ministry's notification of the receipt of the refund paid to the account specified in the notice of the difference;
40.4.2. If the difference between the INTERREG programmes in the beneficiary account credited the State budget funds and the amount of the adjusted Government budget of co-financing amount is negative, regional development and local government Ministry in the five working days following the dispatch of the notice the difference in the contributions specified in the contract, the beneficiary's account.
VI. final question 41. State budget funding for those projects for which implementation of the Treaty and with the managing authority signed after 1 January 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 22 April 2005.
Annex a Cabinet of 12 April 2005, regulations no 252 application for State budget funding request the European Community initiative INTERREG project the Reì. Nr.
1. information about the partners of the project: 1. the name of the project partners (Latvian. val.)
1.2. the name of the project partners (English spoken)
1.3. legal status of the partners in the project partner 1.4 taxpayer registration date and number based 1.5 (for example, order, Bylaw, statute) 1.6 1.7. registered office address 1.8. contact 1.9. phone number fax number 1.10 1.11. e-mail address 2. Information on the project project name 2.1 (Latvian val.)
2.2. project title (English spoken)
2.3 project name abbreviation 2.4. project INTERREG project's compliance with 2.5 to 2.6. sub-programme planned implementation time of the project (in months) 2.7. project partner funding project (EUR): 2.7.1. Erdf (EUR) 2.7.2. national funds (€) in the annex is added to the applicant's signed proof of its solvency, financial stability, tax obligations and the veracity of the information provided.
Applicant date (signature and transcript), regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia