Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 12 August 2003, The Regulation No 451 ' Public Amusement Equipment Safety And Technical Supervision Procedures "
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 12.augusta noteikumos Nr.451 "Publisko atrakciju iekārtu drošības un tehniskās uzraudzības kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/107094
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 286 in Riga in 2005 (April 26. No 23) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 12 august 2003, the Regulation No 451 ' public amusement equipment safety and technical supervision order Issued in accordance with the law "on technical supervision of dangerous equipment," the second part of article 3 to make a Cabinet of 12 august 2003, the Regulation No 451 ' public amusement equipment and technical supervision of security arrangements "(Latvian journal, 2003, 114 no) the following amendments: 1. Make paragraph 6 by the following : "6. The Ministry of economy in cooperation with the relevant technical standards Committee recommends limited liability company" Latvian standards "in connection with these terms, reliance and designing standard applicable list."
2. Delete paragraph 7, the words "non-profit organization".
3. Delete paragraph 8.
4. Express points 9 and 10 by the following: "9. The public amusement equipment for technical inspection is entitled to take an accredited institution, for which the economic Ministry has published a notice in the newspaper" Gazette "(hereinafter referred to as inspection bodies), if it is: 9.1. Latvian National Accreditation Bureau confirmed its identifying relevant ci in the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17020:2005" the main criteria in different types of bodies performing inspection "the criteria and requirements of this regulation;
9.2. insure their civil liability of an amount to cover the possible errors or false due to loss of the opinion.
10. the National Accreditation Bureau are assessed and regularly inspected by the inspection bodies of compliance with the rules set out in paragraph 9 requires good at. "
5. Make the following paragraph 13: "13. Each amusement machine requires technical passport official language (annex). Amusement equipment technical passport filled amusement equipment possessor, who first launched the amusement equipment use in Latvia. "
6. Delete paragraph 15, the word "Installer".
7. Express 17.2. subparagraph as follows: "to ensure public 17.2 amusement equipment for a sufficient number of personnel trained and instructed in accordance with the laws and regulations on the protection of health, the use of work equipment, and job training in matters of protection, taking into account the amusement equipment design and usage conditions;".
8. Be deleted and in paragraph 18.104.22.168., 25, 37, 38, 39 and 40. paragraph the words "competent authorised" (fold).
9. Delete paragraph 31, the words "competent and regulations duly authorised".
10. Add to chapter VI with 25.5 and 41.2 points as follows: "this rule 41.1 9.1 requirement referred to the accreditation in accordance with the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17020:2005" the main criteria in different types of bodies performing inspection "shall enter into force on the 1 June 2005. Until 31 May 2005 for accreditation in accordance with the standards EN 45004:1995 EN ' main criteria for different types of bodies performing inspection ".
41.2 Inspection bodies acre ditēt in accordance with the standards EN 45004:1995 EN ' main criteria for different types of bodies performing inspection ", is authorised to carry out refuelling station technological equipment for technical inspection specified in the certificate of accreditation to expire."
11. Delete the words: in annex 11.1. "(the manufacturer's trade mark)";
11.2. "(the country in which the equipment is made)". Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia