Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 11 March 2003, Regulations No. 111 "adoption Of The Agenda"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 11.marta noteikumos Nr.111 "Adopcijas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/108620
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 336 Riga, 17 May 2005 (pr. No 30 10) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 March 2003, regulations No. 111 "adoption order Issued in accordance with the law" on pagastties "fosters and article 41 and the Child Protection Act, article 31 do the second part of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 March 2003, regulations No. 111" Adoption procedures "(Latvian journal, 2003, no. 45) follows: 1. Replace the text of the provisions, the word" Secretariat "(fold) with the word" Ministry "(the fold).
2. To delete in paragraph 1, the words "and" minor ".
3. Delete subparagraph 2.2.
4. Replace paragraph 3, the words "the Minister with special responsibility for children and Family Affairs Secretariat (hereinafter referred to as the Secretariat)" with the words "child and Family Affairs (hereinafter the Ministry)".
5. Delete paragraph 7.
6. Replace paragraph 8, the words "minor" with the words "adoptee in the child being adopted".
7. Delete paragraph 17.
8. Supplement with 18.4. bottom point as follows: "send the adoptive 18.4 to psychologists to get an opinion on the suitability of the person up for adoption."
9. Add to paragraph 21, after the word "decision" by the words "and identity documents".
10. Make 30 points by the following: "issued by the family courts for 30 adoptive child's certified birth certificate and a copy of the statement of the child's medical documents. The family courts of the place of residence of the adoptive parent following receipt of the information from correctional institutions for the care of the child family studies regularly to determine whether there is reason to believe that the adoption between the adopter and will create real adoptable to the parent-child relationship. "
11. Express 35 as follows: ' 35. Adoptive family courts of the place of residence of the extended care to adoption approval in court. "
12. Replace paragraph 41, the word "aliens" with the words "foreigners who do not have permanent residence in Latvia".
13. Add to 42 after the word "material" by the words "and the information about the person's criminal convictions".
14. To complement the 50 with the second sentence as follows: "the decision of the family courts shall immediately forward to the Ministry."
15. Express 56, the third sentence by the following: "the decision of the family courts and child's certified birth certificate shall immediately send a copy of the Ministry."
16. Put 58 as follows: "58. Child and family affairs within three working days after receipt of the decision of the family courts issued legally justify the adoption or motivated refusal of permission. When issuing the authorization the foreign adoption the adoptive parent shall be informed of the duty to two years after the adoption of the approval of the Court to submit annually to the Ministry by the national competent authorities shall prepare a report on the living conditions of children in the family. "
17. Replace paragraph 59, the words "Minister of Justice" with the words "child and family affairs". Prime Minister a. Halloween children's and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia