Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 17 February 2004, Regulations No 91 "procedure For Regional Environmental Governance Issue Technical Rules For The Operation, Which Does Not Require An Environmental Impact Assessment"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 17.februāra noteikumos Nr.91 "Kārtība, kādā reģionālā vides pārvalde izdod tehniskos noteikumus paredzētajai darbībai, kurai nav nepieciešams ietekmes uz vidi novērtējums"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/108615
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 341 in Riga, 17 May 2005 (pr. No 30 28) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 February 2004 No. 91 "in the terms of the order in which the regional environmental authority to issue technical rules for the operation, which does not require an environmental impact assessment issued in accordance with the law" on environmental impact assessment "in article 4, the second part of the draw of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 February 2004 No. 91" in the terms of the order in which the regional environmental authority to issue technical rules for the operation, which does not require an environmental impact assessment "(Latvian journal 29., 2004, nr.) the following amendments: 1. Replace the text of the provisions: 1.1., the words "national geology service" (fold) with the words "Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency" (fold);
1.2. the words "environmental impact assessment national Office" (fold) with the words "environmental monitoring national Office" (fold).
2. Express 5.2. subparagraph by the following: "5.2. name of the applicant (operator-name), the personal code (the operator, the registration number of the commercial register), address, and phone number;".
3. Supplement with bottom point following 5.4.14.: "5.4.14. effects on fish stocks (in accordance with the opinion of the fisheries inspection);".
4. Express section 9.1 the following wording: "9.1. first name and last name of the applicant (the name and the operator of trācij, Reg. number of the commercial register);".
5. Make the following paragraph 11: "11. Administration month after submission or additional information on the sampling shall prepare and issue the sa applicant technical rules (2. Add Kuma) or opinion, indicating that the application to carry out the activity referred to in the technical provisions are not required, or in denial, stating that: 11.1. inception is inconsistent with environmental laws;
11.2. action is permissible in accordance with the opinion of the fisheries inspection. "
6. Supplement with 11.1 points as follows: "If a start up 11.1 is inconsistent with legislative requirements or is not permitted in accordance with the opinion of the fisheries inspection, the Board shall notify in writing to the būvvald."
7. Replace paragraph 20, the words "within two years" with the words "three years".
8. Express 24 as follows: "24. Technical provisions or the management refusal to issue a technical rules may challenge the environmental monitoring national Office. If a disputed technical rules or refusal to issue technical rules, it is established that they do not meet the requirements of the law or that the refusal was unfounded, the environmental monitoring national Office may ask the Board to amend the content of the technical regulations or to issue technical rules. Environmental monitoring national Office's decision may be appealed to the Court. "
9. Delete the second sentence of paragraph 25.
10. Replace paragraph 27, the words "within two years" with the words "three years".
11. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the Council of 27 June 1985 of Directive 85/337/EEC on the assessment of the effects of certain public and private projects on the environment;
2) Council of 3 March 1997 Directive 97/11/EC amending Directive 85/337/EEC on the assessment of the effects of certain public and private projects on the environment. "
12. Express 1.4 of annex 1 of the following paragraph: "1.4. of agriculture water regime change, also the drainage works, excluding the drainage system renovation;".
13. Express 1.9.3. subparagraph by the following: "9.3. surface ūdensobjekt (River and Lake) cleaning or deepen;".
14. Express 1.9.10. subparagraph by the following: "9.10. artificial ūdensobjekt, except where the land is not being transformed;".
15. Express 18.104.22.168. subparagraph by the following: "the zone of surface ūdensobjekt 11.5.2.;".
16. Replace the text of footnote 1 to annex 2, the words "(an individual's first name, last name, ID number, address and telephone number of the person of the nosa Kuma, registration number, address, and phone number)" with the words "(an individual's first name, last name, ID number, address, and phone number or name of the economic operator, the registration number of the commercial register, the address and telephone number)". Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia