Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/108613
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 343 in Riga, 17 May 2005 (pr. No 30 32) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 8 May 2001 on the terms of the no 189 "natural forest protection rules ' Issued in accordance with article 13 of the law of the forest and the first subparagraph of article 37 to make Cabinet 8 May 2001, Regulation No 189 of the" rules of nature protection forest management "(Latvian journal, 2001, nr. 73; 2002, nr. 33; 2005, no. 24) the following amendments: 1. Put point 7 the following : "7. To reduce the negative impacts of urban environment, maintain forest biodiversity, water regime regulation and water quality, as well as protect the soil from erosion, in addition to the other regulatory provision referred to the economic activities of mežsa limits the compensation denied in the following objects: 7.1 Woods city administrative territory;
7.2. protected zones along the wetlands (about 10 hectares larger Marsh and 20-metre cordon area around a wet open depressions (lauc) that are larger than two hectares and a peat layer is up to 30 centimeters thick);
7.3. protected zones along the water: 7.3.1. throughout the strip width of surface ūdensobjekt, if it is up to 50 meters wide;
220.127.116.11-meter wide zone when the zone is 50 meters and wider. Protected areas identified (Mayor) of the place where the forest begins, but not more than 50 metres from the place from which to measure the width of the zone;
7.3.3. the status of watercourses and floodplains (within the meaning of these provisions of the flood plains are part of the Valley, which periodically flooded flood plains and in which are characteristic vegetation);
7.3.4. melnalkšņ, oak, ash, willow, Elm, Vaughn, lime and maple stands and the sources of the water protection zone;
7.4. the Marsh and Lake Islands;
7.5. the forest clumps — stands less than a hectare and located 500 meters away from the other and larger forest of more than nogabal hectares;
7.6. pine tīraudz (pine is more than 80 percent of the trees for kopsk ta), which grows in dry minerālaugsn in the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Riga coastal restricted operating zone. "
2. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. in the main and the parental lock on felling hectares remain in at least five of the oldest and largest plate size trees (ecological trees), first choosing the resnāko (tree, bigger than the average predominant tree species tree of average average), the Linden oak, pine, ash, Elm, Vaughn and suspended the vas. If such a tree stand is not, first save the Aspen and birch, as well as trees with large and thick branches, dobumain trees and trees with burning scars. "
3. Express section 12.4.2. by the following: "crab and 12.4.2. Juniper;".
4. Express 14, 15 and 16 of the following: "14. Main lock has the following additional restrictions: 14.1. this rule 7, paragraph objects, except that rule 7.6. bottom: in paragraph 14.1.1. cut trees in the main lock, save the undergrowth, not of labour protection es traa requirements, as well as tourist attractions and resting place of installation;
14.1.2. the main harvesting prohibited from 15 April to 30 June;
14.2. The Baltic Sea and Gulf of Riga coastal limited joint operations by bar woman, except that rule 7.6. bottom: in paragraph 14.2.1 a clear cut plan in one nogabal or more nogabalo, if the growing conditions of the forest types in the same growing conditions of the forest type group in accordance with the laws of the State of the forest registry information;
14.2.2. the maximum clear cut area of two hectares or maximum width-50 metres;
14.2.3. the compensation cutoff for the stands allowed to chop off, if the clear cut area stand recognized as restored and renewed stand average height of the trees coniferous trees of one metre and more and wood — two metres in length and over but less than 10 years after clear cut coniferous stands and five years after clear cut deciduous stands;
14.3. The Baltic Sea and Gulf of Riga coastal limited by operating joint bar mistress main harvesting banned from March 1 to September 30.
15. If the scheduled number of nogabal clear cut, minimum distance between adjacent felling is 90 metres, except for the width of its widest felling site of less than 45 metres. In these cases, the minimum distance between the felling felling is the width of at least two. Spruce stands, which are planned for a number of clear cut, each subsequent compensation directly adjoins the previous.
16. If the stand in accordance with the laws on nature protection are forbidden to cut trees, the main clear cut harvesting the strike gradually, keeping a growing tree stocking level of the stands on the first floor not less than 0.4 ".
5. Make the paragraph 19 by the following: "19. During the period from 15 April to 30 June in all forests banned up to a 10 year old pine and deciduous, and up to 20 year old spruce stands volume production of care, except in the copse, which is the average height of the trees is to shave 0.7 metres, but page trees — up to meter." Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia