The Order In Which The State Agency "insolvency Administration" Select And Recommend To The Court In The Insolvency Practitioner Candidates
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā valsts aģentūra "Maksātnespējas administrācija" izvēlas un iesaka tiesai maksātnespējas procesa administratora kandidātu
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/109077
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 329 in Riga, 10 May 2005 (pr. No 28 42) order in which the State Agency "insolvency administration" select and recommend to the Court in the insolvency practitioner candidates Issued in accordance with the law "about the company and the companies ' insolvency ' 16. the second paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the State Agency" insolvency administration "(hereinafter insolvency administration) selects and recommends to the Court the insolvency practitioner candidates specific paying could not process.
2. the administration of insolvency the insolvency practitioner candidate given the insolvency process, chosen at random, creating five separate insolvency practitioner applicant lists according to the relevant District Court area.
3. The insolvency practitioner list of tenderers (1. Add Kuma) according to the application (annex 2) submission order creates from the insolvency practitioner, who until June 1, 2005, to electronically communicated an want to make administrator responsibilities area concerned the court operations in the territory. The insolvency practitioner is entitled to apply to perform administrator tasks simultaneously in several areas of action of the District Court.
4. following the decision of the Court of insolvency proceedings the debtor a receipt (its name (firm)) alphabetical order of the District Court concerned recorded area of insolvency subject (debtor) current list (annex 3).
5. The insolvency practitioner candidates list is compiled of news electronic check electro set for them by the insolvency practitioner who expressed a wish to carry out the duties of the insolvency practitioner in the relevant area of the District Court, and it is accessible to the public to pay disability Administration website on the internet.
6. The insolvency of the entity (debtor) topical list is electronically compiled a collection of news about the debtors concerned in the territory of the District Court, against which insolvency proceedings have been initiated, and for which you need to choose the insolvency administrator candidate. The insolvency of the entity (debtor) the current list is shown every weekday and is publicly available in insolvency administration website on the internet.
7. in order to ensure that these regulations document delivery change way has proved successful, the insolvency practitioner shall sign an appropriate agreement with the lag between insolvency administrators. Electronically submit the documents referred to in these provisions, the insolvency practitioner shall sign a co-operation agreement is used in place of the individual laid down in the code.
II. The insolvency practitioner candidate selection To current working day 8 15:00 received the decision of the court transcripts of the insolvency proceedings and bankruptcy transcripts Maksātn could the Administration not later than the ordinary working days 16:00 ranked this provision in paragraph 4 in that order, as well as the relevant information inserted in the bankruptcy administration website on the internet.
9. The decision of the court transcripts of the insolvency proceedings and bankruptcy transcripts that are received after the regular working day at 15.00, insolvency administration puts the next working day to pay sick entity (debtor) topical list under point 8 of these provisions in that order.
10. by paragraph 8 of these rules the steps mentioned in the administrators from the insolvency practitioner applicants list rows in order of the administrator's choice of applicants in alphabetical order and align with the insolvency of the entity (debtor) the current list of debtor, as well as concerned not later than the ordinary working day at 17.00 the information placed in insolvency administration website on the internet.
11. If these terms referred to in paragraph 10 of the admi nistrator insolvency proceedings the applicant, there are obstacles that prevent the insolvency practitioner to perform the duties of the particular insolvency, the administrator of the applicant no later than the next working day at 14.00 electronically the insolvency administration denial (annex 4).
12. If the received this provision, paragraph 11, of the refusal to pay could not process administrator short-list line order choose the next pretender to the insolvency practitioner.
13. If the insolvency practitioner chosen by the refusal of an applicant to perform the insolvency practitioner's responsibilities in the relevant insolvency proceedings, the insolvency practitioner assigned to applicants at the end of the list.
14. Insolvency Administration choose and as insolvency practitioner recommends candidates to the Court, the insolvency practitioner who that the applicant rule 11 within the time limit referred to in paragraph has not submitted a refusal to perform administrator duties given the insolvency process. The Court recommended the insolvency practitioner applicants rank insolvency practitioner applicants at the end of the list.
15. If the rules referred to in paragraph 14 of the procedures of the courts of maksātn Act is able to process the candidate nominated by the administrator administrator applicant who, by a decision of the Court of Justice has been cancelled from the insolvency administrator duties, insolvency administration queue order choose the next administrator of the insolvency proceedings the applicant in the list of administrator candidates. In this case, the previous pay could not process the applicant will administrators lose their line of the insolvency practitioner candidates list.
III. the applicant advising the Administrator the Court 16. Once selected the insolvency practitioner applicants, insolvency administration proposal sent to the Court and shall inform the insolvency practitioner candidate about his proposing a specific insolvency administrator duties, as well as the relevant information inserted in the bankruptcy administration website on the internet.
17. If the Court of Insolvency Administration recommended the insolvency practitioner candidate, the insolvency administration of these rules 8 and 10 in the order referred to in paragraph chooses a different insolvency administrator candidate.
IV. Closing questions 18. The insolvency practitioner is entitled at any time to withdraw from the operation of the District Court of the territory of the insolvency of the applicant list trator administra, sending administrators for the application (annex 5).
19. The insolvency practitioner, who until June 1, 2005, does not want to make the insolvency practitioner or not this provision in paragraph 18 the order dropped out of the insolvency practitioner short-list, is entitled at any time to send electronically the insolvency administration application for his inclusion of this provision in paragraph 3 that list. In this case, the insolvency of the person trācij administra recorded in order of submission of the insolvency practitioner applicants at the end of the list.
20. The insolvency practitioner retains the right to use the cooperation laid down in the Treaty, and the individual who signs the code site used up to the date of entry into force of the provisions.
21. These provisions of chapters II and III shall take effect by June 1, 2005.
Prime Minister, Minister of Justice Minister er ivry in place Defense Minister e. Repše Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 28 May 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia