Procedures Are Administered And Monitored The Market Intervention Measures Plant And Livestock Products In The Market, The Implementation Of The Programme Of The European Commission The Benefit Of The Most Deprived Persons
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā tiek administrēti un uzraudzīti tirgus intervences pasākumi augkopības un lopkopības produktu tirgū, īstenojot Eiropas Komisijas programmu vistrūcīgākajām personām
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/109075
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 309, Riga, 3 May 2005 (pr. No 25 37) procedures are administered and monitored the market intervention measures plant and livestock products in the market, the implementation of the programme of the European Commission the benefit of the most deprived persons Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 6, second part 1. determines the order in which are administered and monitored the market intervention measures plant and livestock products in the market, according to the European Commission's programme for the most deprived persons (hereinafter the program) a certain number of most deprived persons food receiving as well as the types of food that will give the benefit of the most deprived persons, and the date of the provision of food for one person (annex) in accordance with the Council's 10 December 1987 Regulation No. 3730/1987 laying down the General must determine the supply of food from intervention stocks to designated organizations for distribution to the most deprived persons in the Community (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation (EEC) no 3730/87), and the Commission on 29 October 1992, Regulation (EC) No 3149/92 laying down detailed rules for the supply of food from intervention stocks for the benefit of the most deprived persons in the Community (hereinafter referred to as the European Commission Regulation No 3149/1992).
2. Council Regulation No. 3730/1987 referred to in article 1 of the Organization (hereinafter referred to as the Organization), which will deal with the distribution of food, each year the European Commission decision on the distribution of food products between Member States shall be determined in accordance with the laws and regulations on procurement for State or municipal needs, engaging in a contest organised by the special task Minister for society integration Affairs Secretariat in cooperation with the Ministry of Welfare, regional development and local government Ministry and the Finance Ministry.
3. the organization is a representation of a relationship or contractual relations with other organisations, which carry out measures for the implementation of the programme at least 75% of the district.
4. The right to food under the program are families whose income in the previous six months per family member is below the Cabinet set the guaranteed minimum level of income.
5. persons without fixed residence are included in the program without the income.
6. the rural support service programs administration and control measures in accordance with the European Regulation No 3149/1992.7. European Commission necessary information in accordance with the Council Regulation No. 3730/1987 and the European Commission Regulation No 3149/1992 provides the Ministry of agriculture and rural support service.
8. food and veterinary service carries out food quality and food product compliance testing in accordance with European Commission Regulation No 3149/1992, article 4.
9. In accordance with Commission Regulation No 3149/1992 article 9 paragraph 1 "d" at the bottom point of the following restrictions: 9.1 if the due amount of the food is not withdrawn from intervention stocks, are subject to a security, in proportion to the amount of the product is not removed;
9.2. If food is not removed from the intervention stocks down at that time, the service provider shall bear the actual future storage costs;
9.3. If the food product quality, packaging or label does not meet the requirements, but it may be used for human consumption, support for the service provider is reduced by 10%;
9.4. If the service provider does not comply with the time limit within which the food will be delivered to the organisation, taking into account lost time, reduces the reward for transport services.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 28 May 2005.
The annex to Cabinet of Ministers 3 May 2005, regulations No 309 the number of most deprived persons in 2006, food and their daily rate per person for 1 number of most deprived persons 2006-170-180tūks.
UR2.2006.gad like most deprived persons are provided with wheat bread — 0.4 kg per person per day.
Minister of agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia