Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/109629
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 377, Riga, 31 May 2005 (pr. No 32 33) alcoholic chain order pharmaceutical enterprises, veterinārfarmaceitisk activity activities businesses, pharmacies, medicinal and veterinary authorities Issued in accordance with the law of the movement of alcoholic beverages 4. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the procedure for the circulation of alcohol lieltirgotav of medicines and pharmaceutical companies (hereinafter referred to as the pharmaceutical activity companies), the Mermaid of the medicinal lieltirgotav veter and veterinary medicine production enterprises (hereinafter referred to as the veterinārfarmaceitisk operating company), pharmacies and veterinary pharmacies (pharmacy) , hospital and veterinary medicine.
2. the pharmaceutical activity companies, veterinārfarmaceitisk activities company, pharmacy, and veterinary medical institution permitted to use only the ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin, the quality of which the Council, of 29 May 1989, Regulation (EEC) No 1576/89 laying down general rules on the definition of spirit drinks, the description and design of quality set out in annex 1.
3. Pharmaceutical enterprises, veterinārfarmaceitisk activity, pharmacies, medicinal or veterinary authority Manager is responsible, respectively, for the importation of alcohol: 3.1., purchase, storage, packing, marking, measuring, accounting, distribution, and use (hereinafter referred to as the movement) enforcement;
3.2. for it to be used only alcohol for medicinal products and in the manufacture of veterinary medicinal products and in the manufacture of medicinal products in pharmacies;
3.3. for it to alcohol to be extended only to those pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, and veterinārfarmaceitisk activities the activities in companies that received special permission from appropriate (the license);
3.4. for it to be served alcohol healing needs against prescription or under treatment services, veterinary care or practicing veterinarian authority (hereinafter referred to as the veterinary authority);
3.5. for it to be used only alcohol to medicine or veterinary medicine;
3.6. the quantity of alcohol consumed.
4. Pharmaceutical activities activities of company veterinārfarmaceitisk company, pharmacies, medical authorities and the veterinary authorities, according to authorities the driver job profile and structure of the internal regulatory acts issued in which specific details of the enforcement procedure, and appointed as the chain alcohol enforcement officer (hereinafter referred to as the responsible executive), creates a chain of alcohol control Commission, as well as, if necessary, create the rules referred to in paragraph 10, the adoption of the alcohol Commission not less than three persons.
5. national pharmaceutical inspection controls the movement of alcohol order pharmaceutical companies, pharmacy operations (except veterinary pharmacies) and medical institutions.
6. food and veterinary service of alcohol control policy followed in the steps of veterinārfarmaceitisk equestrian businesses, veterinary pharmacies and veterinary authorities.
7. The State revenue service according to the competency movement of alcohol control policy compliance rules referred to in point 8 of the pharmaceutical enterprises, veterinārfarmaceitisk activity activities companies and pharmacies.
II. the importation, purchase of alcohol, packing and distribution 8. Buy alcohol from the Republic of Latvia registered merchant, who received special permission (license) holder of the Excise warehouse activity (hereinafter referred to as the Excise warehouse keeper), as well as the importation of alcohol in Latvia from European Union Member States or from foreign countries that are not Member States of the European Union, application of excise tax exemption, is entitled: 8.1. pharmaceutical company and veterinary pharmaceutical company;
8.2. the medicine lieltirgotav and lieltirgotav of the veterinary medicinal product;
8.3. a pharmacy that received special permission (license) the General type of pharmacies (operation) to open or closed pharmacy opening (transaction) with special operating conditions, the manufacture of medicinal products;
8.4. pharmacy, which received a special permit (license) for the production of medicinal products.
9. To get the alcohol from the Excise warehouse, the rules referred to in point 8 of the pharmaceutical enterprises, veterinārfarmaceitisk activity the company or pharmacy shall submit special permission (license) to international forms or veterinārfarmaceitisk action copies (the original show) and was requested by the demand side, the alcohol which according to legislation on the quantity of alcoholic beverages, alcohol and alcohol control.
10. Pharmaceutical activities in the company, the activities in the enterprise and the veterinārfarmaceitisk pharmacy in alcohol, if it does not exceed 200 litres, adopt a responsible officer, but if the quantity exceeds 200 litres of alcohol, the alcohol, the Commission and the adoption of the law of the spirit. Alcohol laws of adoption of the present according to the legislative requirements for the determination of the quantity of alcoholic beverages, alcohol and the quantity of alcohol control policy.
11. in accordance with the legislation on medicine distribution, package and distribute spirits to licensed pharmaceutical actions took veterinārfarmaceitisk ating step companies, pharmacies, medical authorities and the veterinary authorities allowed only for the pharmaceutical company, operating veterinārfar maceitisk activities and pharmacy company that issued the special permissions (licenses) are an indication of permission to package alcohol produce medicines or veterinary medicinal products or make medicinal products.
12. the Pharmaceutical activity of the company, the veterinārfarmaceitisk company and pharmacy operations, distributing alcohol, present a common pattern mandatory lading-Bill. Goods receipt-invoice indicates the properties that are defined in the laws on mandatory product packing slips, invoices, as well as alcohol-concentration (tilpumprocento), the packaging capacity in litres (in addition, you can specify the mass quantities of alcohol units) and the number of packages, the production serial number and package price. Distribution of alcohol in a single sample of mandatory product packing slip-invoice not permitted drugs, veterinary medicinal products and goods.
13. the issue of alcohol and a drugstore pharmacy made Hall containing alcohol, against the hospital or veterinary authority (there can-request), presented to the relevant authorities separately from other forms of medicine. The request shall indicate the quantity of alcohol (in figures and words) volume or mass units, the alcoholic strength by volume of tilpumprocento liters the packaging (in addition, you can specify the mass quantities of alcohol units) and the number of packages. Request a signature and a stamp approved by the medical authorities or the veterinary authority.
14. Pharmacy is eligible to issue the alcohol and the pharmacy made products that contain alcohol, or against practicing veterinarian prescription veterinārfeldšer prescription or in accordance with the veterinary authority, if a pharmacy special permission (license) to open a drugstore (operation) specified in the annex to the special operating conditions – distribution of veterinary medicinal products.
15. the Pharmacy and the pharmacy made alcohol products containing alcohol, the patient or the owner of the animal shall be issued only to a recipe that vis-a-vis the medical person or a practicing veterinarian or veterinārfeldšer.
16. The patient shall be issued up to 150 g to recipe 96% alcohol or the pharmacy made products containing up to 150 g 96% alcohol. The owner of the animal to the recipe is to issue up to 300 g allowed 96% alcohol or the pharmacy made products containing up to 300 g 96% alcohol.
17. the issue of alcohol in Pharmacies and the pharmacy made medicines that contain alcohol, prescription or on the other side of the demand notes issued to 96% in the quantity of alcohol in grams.
18. consumption of alcohol rules medical institution, veterinary authorities and their departments in line with the treatment services and veterinary authorities work profile, structure, and the apparatus used for the treatment of the human or veterinary authorities.
III. the quantity of alcohol storage, measuring and tracking the actions 19 Pharmaceutical company, operating company, veterinārfarmaceitisk pharmacy, medicinal and veterinary authority for alcohol in a separate room, secured against looting and unauthorised access to, or lockable metal cupboard or chest in the room to ensure against looting and unauthorised persons access to the package that is designed to be consistent with the laws of the determination of the quantity of alcoholic drinks, the alcohol and the quantity of alcohol control policy. Alcohol store in a dark place, separate from other drugs. Alcohol packaging is tightly closed and protected from fire.
20. Distribution of alcohol, these rules referred to in point 8 of the pharmaceutical enterprises, veterinārfarmaceitisk activity and pharmacy who buy alcohol from an Excise warehouse or the holder of the application of excise duty exemption, imported from the Republic of Latvia to the European Union Member States or from foreign countries, st-Member States of the European Union presented a common pattern mandatory lading-Bill, take alcohol records established in the State revenue service distillery records in the log Once a month, the Phys. Invt stocks of alcohol as well as the annual report submitted pursuant to regulations on the determination of the quantity of alcoholic beverages, alcohol and the quantity of alcohol control policy.
21. If the alcohol purchased from pharmaceutical companies or in the operational activities of the company nārfarmaceitisk veter, a responsible officer of the circulation of alcohol Chrono logical order register accounting journal of alcohol or electronic, photographic or other data processing systems, specifying all data according to the regulations on the determination of the quantity of alcoholic beverages, alcohol and the quantity of alcohol control policy.
22. the carrying of alcohol log pages are numbered and caurauklot. Accounting journals of alcohol by the pharmaceutical, veterinary pharmaceutical enterprises operating businesses, pharmacies, medicinal or veterinary medical facilities Manager's signature and stamp. Alcohol inventory log on the last page, indicates the date on which the first and last entries, and the entries shall be attested by the signature of the responsible officer and personal stamp.
23. If alcohol registration is carried out in electronic, photographic or other data processing systems, ensure that data is readily available for examination by the State revenue service, the national pharmaceutical inspection and food and veterinary service demand and to extract the data content of the appropriate legislation for the determination of the quantity of alcoholic drinks, alcoholic and alcohol-control procedures.
24. the officer once a month, check the records of the alcohol in the following order: 24.1. When accounts shall be kept of alcohol alcohol accounting log, compare fixed residue with actual alcohol alcohol balance and make the results of the inspection record records journal of alcohol, indicates the date of the check and record certified by signature and personal stamp;
24.2. If alcohol registration is carried out by means of electronic, photographic or other data processing system, the data shall be for the period the statement and compare fixed alcohol residue with the actual balance of alcohol. Data extract data and confirm with the responsible and personal signature stamp.
25. the carrying of alcohol (after completing the last entry) and extracts the data stored for five years.
26. Pharmaceutical activities in the company and in the company of the work veterinārfarmaceitisk bass tracking the quantities of alcohol is absolute (anhydrous) alcohol litre to one decimal place or absolute (anhydrous) alcohol dekalitr with precision to one hundredth.
27. the issue of the Alcohol and its quantity, is to provide a measure of mass, translated into absolute (anhydrous) alcohol by volume units, according to the regulations on the determination of the quantity of alcoholic beverages, alcohol and the quantity of alcohol control policy.
28. The Pharmacy, medicinal and veterinary authority in the spirit of the mass of inventory units of measure.
29. the pharmaceutical company and the production company of the veterinary medicinal product permissible in alcohol loss provisions for each production separately approved by the head of the company.
30. The pharmaceutical activity companies, veterinārfarmaceitisk activities in the company and the Pharmacy where the fast loss of alcohol permitted, up to a maximum of 0.5% of the quantities of alcohol. Loss provisions apply only where it is established by actual alcohol shortage.
31. The Pharmacy where the drug is used for the manufacture of alcohol, alcohol levels for loss shall be calculated in accordance with the laws and regulations on drug production. Loss provisions apply only where it is established by actual alcohol shortage.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 4 June 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia