Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/110209
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 402, Riga, 7 June 2005 (pr. No 34 33. §) rules on advertising object or information object placement along the roads, as well as the order in which the ads matched object or object placement of information released under the Highway Traffic Act 40 the second paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determine promotional item or object and placed along roads, as well as the order in which the ads matched object or information object placement.
2. the provisions do not apply to ads placed on buildings.
II. the promotional item or the object placement 3. Advertising objects (objects of advertising is any form or any type of objects, structures or buildings specially designed ad placement) and information objects (pointers, signs or other similar means, other than for traffic and traffic organisations do not match the technical means which determined the placement of an appropriate national standard) may not: 3.1 traffic organisation cover the technical means, as well as reduce their visibility and reception;
3.2. dazzle drivers;
3.3. to limit the visibility of drivers at the point of departure on the road or from the adjacent territories;
3.4. located on a single base with traffic its technical feature.
4. the information in the object as a whole must not be more than 30vārd or individual symbols, or the individual images, or individual Nations the number combos.
III. Promotional item or object placement outside built-up areas 5. Promotional items to be placed: 5.1.ne 50metr from the State closer to the main and class 1 grade of the edge of the road and not less than 30metr from the rest of the grade of the road surface (distance measured from the edge of the promotional item that is closest to the road);
5.2. the road adjacent to the parking lot or in a rest – parallel to the axis of the road along the parking lot or the edge of the resort, but not closer than 10 meters from the road to the edge of the carriageway.
6. The minimum distance between the ads is at least 250metr.
7. Information objects deployed: UR7.1.pie national major roads, as well as on the road that day night average traffic intensity greater than 3000 cars a day – at the exit to the object perpendicular to the axis of the road, which cut not closer than 10 meters, from the edge of the road grade and not less than 2metr from the compartments of the edge of the ramp, but no further than the 20metr of the grade of the ramp edges;
UR7.2.pie road, where the daily average traffic volume does not exceed the 24-hour 3000automašīn,-at the exit to the object perpendicular to the axis of the road, which leads, not less than 2metr from the edge of the road grade and not less than 2metr from the compartments of the edge of the ramp, but no further than the 20metr of the compartments of the edge of the ramp.
8. To exit, you can include more than one item of information.
9. Promotional items or objects should not be placed above the road.
10. Promotional item, or information object minimum visibility distance is at least 15 times greater than the most visible ad object or the object (annex).
IV. Promotional item or object placement in populated areas 11. Promotional items of street stages where vehicles allowed to drive at a speed not exceeding 50 km/h, deploy: 11.1.ne closer than 0, 5metr from the edge of the carriageway, but if there is, from the outskirts of the outskirts (distance measured from the edge of the promotional item that is closer to the roadway);
11.2.uz the pavement, providing for pedestrian movement at least 75% of the width of the sidewalk, but not less than 1, 5metr wide free sidewalk;
11.3. Street red lines, but not closer than 15.0 m from the edge of the carriageway, where spatial ad object (circular or trīsplakņ of pylons, figurative objects) 1.8 m cross-section sizes above and 4.5 m in height, but unilateral and bilateral ad objects – 1.5 m in width and 2.5 m.
12. Street stages where vehicles allowed to drive at a speed of 50 km/h, exceeding the ad objects positioned not less than 30metr from the edge of the carriageway.
13. Advertising objects located not closer than from the nearest intersection to the 30metr border.
14. Information for objects located at the exit to the object in the kulār Street perpend axis from which to cut, not less than 5metr from the edge of the carriageway of the street and not closer than 1 m from the exit of the edges, but no grade below about 10 meters from the exit of the edge of the compartments.
15. At the same exit allowed to deploy no more than one object. lag lag
16. Promotional item, or information object minimum visibility distance is at least 10reiz as major re advertising object or close-up information object (annex).
17. The minimum distance between the ad objects, arranged in a row, at least 30metr. The distance between one side of the street hosted a promotional item for the closest between edges.
18. Promotional item may not be deployed: 18.1 Street split banners, if this band width does not exceed 10 metres;
UR18.2.tuv more about 25metr of the road signs (except passenger public trans portlīdzekļ waypoint Pavilion);
18.3. above the carriageway (except the traffic overpass spans that were not deployed by road signs).
V. ad object or the object's placement matching 19. promotional item or information issued by the deployment path objects owner or authorized person when determining the period of validity of the authorization.
20. in order to receive permission to ad object or the object and place: UR20.1.gar country roads, the interested natural or legal person shall submit the national joint stock company "Latvian state roads" coordination of the installation site the situation plan scale from 1:200 to 1:500, land owner permit and application;
the rest of the road, UR20.2.gar-interested natural or legal person shall provide to the owner of the road alignment of the installation site the situation plan scale from 1:200 to 1:500, the landowner's permission, a public joint stock company "Latvian state roads" reconciliation and submission.
Vi. Liability for non-compliance with the provisions of article 21 in the absence of this provision, the agreement referred to in paragraph 20 and permissions, advertising object or the object is considered arbitrary, and it set the object owner must be removed.
22. Where a change in the traffic on the road, the road of the organisation the owner has the right to request the ad object, or the object of disassembly information month after sending the request to the ad object, or object owner information.
23. If this provision 21.22. in the case referred to in paragraph advertising the object or the object is not dismantled, the owner of the road sends the ad object, or the object owner information warning letter. If a month after sending warning letters advertising object or the object is not dismantled, the owner organizes its dismantling. With the dismantling of the expenses borne by the advertising object, or the object owner information.
VII. final question 24. Promotional objects or the objects that are located along the road up to the date of entry into force of the provisions, the appropriate provisions of this sort or dismantled until the 2007 April 1.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 11 June 2005.
Annex Cabinet 7 June 2005 regulations no 402 promotional item and the minimum distance of visibility of objects in the note. d – the largest visible advertising object or the object's size.
Traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia