Rules On State Legal Aid, The Maximum Number Of Hours, Payment Amount And Order
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par valsts nodrošinātās juridiskās palīdzības veidiem, maksimālo stundu skaitu, samaksas apmēru un kārtību
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/110208
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 407, Riga, 7 June 2005 (pr. No 34 43. §) rules on State legal aid, the maximum number of hours, pay and the order Issued under the Act on State legal aid article 5, third paragraph 1. national legal aid (hereinafter-legal aid), the maximum number of hours, payment amount and order.
2. In these regulations the amount and order of payment does not apply to the Republic of Latvia Law of the bar lawyers who provide legal assistance in criminal matters, implementation of mandatory defence or representation.
3. The State shall provide the following legal aid: 3.1. consultation in civil pre-trial stage;
3.2. the consultation in civil proceedings;
3.3. consultation of civil ruling in progress;
3.4. consultation of the administrative proceedings in the pre-trial stage;
3.5. in the case of advisory administrative proceedings stage;
3.6. advice on the administrative case ruling in progress;
3.7. the criminal proceedings in the pre-trial stage of the consultation;
3.8. the consultation stage of the proceedings in criminal matters;
3.9. in criminal matters the consultation stage of the execution of judgments;
3.10. procedural (legal) the drawing up of the document in civil proceedings in the pre-trial stage and stage;
3.11. procedural (legal) document creation before the Court in administrative proceedings and in the proceedings;
3.12. procedural (legal) documents the preparation of criminal cases;
3.13. representation in court in civil matters;
3.14. representation in court in administrative proceedings;
3.15. representation in court in criminal matters;
3.16. the interpreter services in cross-border disputes;
3.17.to, a translation of the documents, which are necessary for the resolution of the case of cross-border disputes;
3.18. the payment of the costs of cross-border disputes, connected with the arrival of the Court, if necessary.
4. the State pays to provide the legal aid expenses amounting to: UR4.1.par one person provided that rule 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9. the consultation referred to in point-five Lats per hour but not more than three hours in one case;
UR4.2.par this rule 3.10, 3.11 and 3.12. procedural referred to (legal)-compose 10 lats, but no more than three procedural documents one case;
UR4.3.par this rule 3.13, 3.14 and 3.15. representation in court referred to as seven late an hour, but not more than eight hours a day and no more than 40 hours in one case.
5. Exceptions to this rule laid down in paragraph 4, the conditions are going to jam, if not of legal aid provision would mean that the person is significantly restricted the fundamental rights guaranteed by the legal aid administration is aware of the situation and adopted the decision on the provision of legal aid by way of exception.
6. The legal aid administration pays the imposition of legal aid had on the provision of legal assistance, when the legal aid provider has made the legal aid administration notice of assignment is received from legal aid and the task is fully satisfied.
7. If the task is associated with sustained and representation, legal aid providers may receive payment before the Palace of the integration exercise.
Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of the Minister of Justice, Minister of the ER. Editorial Note: Johnson rules shall enter into force on the 11 June 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia