Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/110743
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 413 in Riga, 14 June 2005 (pr. No 35 24) the order in which the person required medical and laboratory examination, compulsory and forced isolation and treatment of cases of communicable diseases under epidemiological Issued safety article 20 of the law, the first paragraph and the second paragraph of article 22 of the i. General questions 1. determines the order in which individuals or individual groups of the population infected or infected with these rules the following communicable diseases are having a professional a reasonable suspicion are subject to compulsory medical and laboratory testing, isolation or treatment, as well as to the order in which the main state sanitary inspector or Deputy after treatment the person or public agency "public health agency epidemiologists (hereinafter epidemiologists) shall decide on the request of the person's forced isolation.
2. these rules shall control medical care and integrity inspection quality control Inspectorate and the national sanitary inspection.
II. Persons required medical and laboratory examination, compulsory and forced isolation and treatment 3. If the infection is detected or are having a professional a reasonable suspicion that the person is infected with these rules referred to in annex 1. infectious diseases, by persons required medical and laboratory testing, isolation and treatment.
4. If contamination is detected or are having a professional a reasonable suspicion that the person is infected with this provision 2 of the categories of communicable diseases specified in the annex, shall be carried out: 4.1 persons required medical and laboratory testing;
4.2. the compulsory isolation and treatment, which is housed or placed in a custodial institution, illegal immigrants stay in the camp, the asylum seeker accommodation Center, or other institutions, where it creates or may create a risk of contamination of others.
5. If a person is detected infection with any of these rules in annex 1 or 2 diseases, treatment of personal responsibility or, in the case of mandatory laboratory tests-epidemiologists is obliged: a to inform individuals about 5.1 mandatory medical and laboratory tests, the need to organize inspection and to inform the person that the disease is a threat to a person's life and the disease is especially dangerous to other persons, as well as to inform about the spread of the disease types to explain the need to isolate the person and confirm in writing to the medical documentation;
5.2. If necessary, organize a person's isolation and to check whether a person is placed in a medical institution;
5.3. to organize the emergency measures of the pretepidēmij site, which made people view.
6. If a person refuses to compulsory medical and laboratory tests or treatment, isolation and treatment of persons: 6.1. do medical documentation (outpatient map) a record of the person's refusal (and the related entry confirms with a signature) or draw up the Act;
6.2. immediately by telephone and in writing, inform the relevant infectious diseases accounting institutions (public agencies ' public health agency "territorial unit or sexually transmitted and skin disease, the State Agency of tuberculosis and lung disease or State Agency), but also for the person of the prisoner — prison management on a person's rejection of mandatory medical and laboratory tests or isolation, and treatment;
6.3 evaluate the epidemiological situation and, if necessary, by telephone consult with epidemiologists call her or give advice;
6.4. immediately send a request for a person to compulsory medical and laboratory testing, isolation and treatment of the (request) the National Sanitary Inspectorate territorial unit, but also about the person the prisoner — prison management. The request shall specify the information about the person (name and surname, identity number, home address, phone number (if applicable)), information about the person in the custody or under the aegis of, persons in custody (if there are such people) and indication (reasons) personal medical and laboratory testing, isolation and treatment.
7. If a person waives mandatory laboratory tests, epidemiologists: 7.1 shall be recorded in the minutes of a person's rejection of the epidemiological inquiry (and the related entry confirms with a signature) or draw up the Act;
7.2 assess the epidemiological situation;
7.3. to immediately send a request for the person's minimum criteria for evaluation of laboratory test the National Sanitary Inspectorate territorial unit, but also about the person the prisoner — prison management. The request shall specify the information about the person (name and surname, identity number, home address, phone number (if applicable)), information about the person in the custody or under the aegis of, persons in custody (if there are such people) and indication (reasons) for the examination of personal laboratory.
8. the national sanitary inspection head of the territorial Department assesses the validity of the request and, if necessary, require the medical person or to provide additional information to epidemiologists, and immediately inform the Chief State Sanitary Inspector (Deputy) of the requests received and sent him to that demand.
9. the main State Sanitary Inspector (Deputy) within three days after receipt of the request, but, if it is established that the provisions referred to in point 12 of the infectious diseases — that SafeSeaNet isoperational take a decision about the person's forced isolation (hereinafter the decision), and the order on the person's forced isolation (hereinafter referred to as the order).
10. persons forced isolation does not exceed 21dien. If a person is infected with tuberculosis, forced isolation does not exceed 90dien.
11. the main State Sanitary Inspector (Deputy) of the order to the person responsible for implementing (medical institution) instructs 48stund after receipt of order to ensure execution of the order, except those referred to in paragraph 12 of the rules, as well as the person's place of isolation and down on order execution control to the national sanitary inspection officials.
12. if contamination is detected or has encountered professionally reasonable suspicion a person infected with acute polio, smallpox, cholera, plague, avian influenza, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), rabies, viral haemorrhagic fever (including Ebola vīrusslimīb, Lassa fever, Marburg and vīrusslimīb of Crimean Congo haemorrhagic fever) or to another of the new appearance of dangerous infectious diseases and epidemiological indications, it is necessary to immediately take the person forced medical and laboratory examination isolation and treatment, medical person or, in the case of the compulsory inspection laboratory, epidemiologists will immediately provide the implementation of the measures concerned, if necessary, call the Police Department, territorial representative and to immediately notify by telephone and sends the request to the main state sanitary inspector.
13. If, after the forced end of the period of isolation is still need people forced isolation, treatment the person repeatedly sends the request to the National Sanitary Inspectorate territorial unit, but also about the person the prisoner — prison management.
14. the main State Sanitary Inspector (Deputy) in order to send it to the bailiff, the person who forcibly isolated, State Sanitary Inspectorate territorial unit of the national police authorities and territorial unit, as well as the control of the execution of the State Sanitary Inspectorate responsible official.
15. Has the right to challenge the order in the Ministry of health. The Ministry of health decision may appeal to the Court.
16. If, in the isolated person is a minor or by a decision of the Court of Justice recognized as incapacitated, or isolated or custody of the person in custody is another person, state sanitary inspection head of the territorial Department for persons forced isolation (of the order (decision)) shall inform in writing the person isolated legal representative (parent, trustee or guardian) or the relevant municipal institutions (family courts (pagastties) or social services).
17. The medical person or epidemiologists will inform police officers and other persons who are isolated (transport, wanted) person: 17.1. the necessary precautions were in contact with the isolated person, as well as for the infectious disease, the spreading and incubation period for medical observation, the duration and the necessary health checks;
17.2. the use of personal protective equipment and use, if possible direct or indirect contact with the isolated person.
18. If compulsory medical and laboratory testing and treatment to isolate the person is missing, the national police authorities of territorial unit shall issue a search of the person concerned.
19. Emergency medical authority shall ensure:
19.1. forcibly isolated person's transport to a hospital in the presence of police officers;
19.2. the police officers and other persons involved in the isolation (transport, search), with individual remedies.
20. the statutory and compulsory isolation and treatment carried out in these rules referred to in annex 3 the medical institutions.
21. If forcibly isolated cease arbitrary treatment of individuals medical institution, medical person acts in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 6.4., involving the national police authorities to ensure territorial departments (organized) person against isolation. Persons forced isolation time is accounted for by the day when it delivered to the medical institution. If the person being served fine, deprivation of liberty is an isolated medical institution for treatment, but renounces it, the person is isolated in a custodial institution.
22. the decision on the suspension of the isolation of the person before the expiry of the term specified in the main state sanitary inspector's decision, adopted the treating doctor (based on the results of the investigation to suggest that the patient is no longer infectious). In the event of a dispute the decision on suspension of personal isolation takes the doctor konsilij, which is called infectious diseases physicians as consultants, microbiologist, ftiziatr (if found sick with tuberculosis) and epidemiologists.
III. Individual population groups required medical and laboratory test to diagnose tuberculosis 23 mandatory lung x-ray, of the following persons: 23.1. temporary detention places detainees without fixed abode;
23.2. asylum seekers who housed in accommodation centres for asylum seekers and persons who have applied for authorisation to reside in the Republic of Latvia;
23.3. the persons accommodated in illegal immigrants stay in the camp.
24. in order to determine whether a person's hair and clothes is not so (the head and clothes etc. obsession), mandatory medical checks are carried out by the following persons: 24.1. patient after medical institution (hospital);
24.2. student, entering school year general education;
24.3. the child before joining the educational institution or before participate in the children's camp;
15.2. the person, after long period of social care and social rehabilitation institutions;
15.2. the person, due to an orphanage;
24.6. asylum seekers, due to an accommodation centre for asylum seekers.
25. On 23 and 24 of these regulations, paragraph requirements is the responsibility of the institution concerned (institutions).
IV. Persons required medical and laboratory tests, as well as statutory and compulsory isolation and treatment financing 26. Persons required medical and laboratory examination, as well as mandatory and enforced isolation and treatment medical institution financed from the Ministry of health of the State budget allocated to the funds intended for the epidemiological surveillance and health care, as well as the Ministry of Justice assigned to the national budget provided for prison health care.
V. closing question 27. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 January 1999, the provisions of no. 6 "the order in which the person required medical and laboratory examination, compulsory and forced isolation and treatment of cases of infectious diseases" (Latvian journal, 1999, 5/6.nr.; 2003, 111 no).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 18 June 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 14 June 2005, regulations no 413 infectious diseases that are found or when reasonable suspicion a person infected with them, by persons required medical and laboratory testing, isolation and treatment of acute polio 1.
4. Yellow fever.
5. the lice Epidemic typhus.
7. the typhus, late-night recurrent (Brill's disease).
8. the leprosy.
9. Liesassērg (Siberian cattle plague).
10. The plague.
11. Bird flu.
12. Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).
13. the rabies.
14. Viral haemorrhagic fever, including Ebola vīrusslimīb, Lassa fever, Marburg, vīrusslimīb of Crimean Congo haemorrhagic fever.
15. Tuberculosis (a person compulsorily isolated, if the diagnosis is confirmed the special examination (microbiological examination and lung radiography) results).
16. atguļ-lice fever.
17. other newly emerged a dangerous communicable disease.
Health Minister g. Smith annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 June 2005, regulations no 413 infectious diseases that are found or when reasonable suspicion a person infected with them, and given that that person creates or may create a risk of contamination of other person, the person's minimum medical and laboratory testing 1. Scabbers.
2. Surgical operations and health care infectious complications stacked cases (two cases).
3. Meningococcal infection.
4. Sexually transmitted diseases: gonococcal infection 4.1;
5. Vakcīnregulējam infection: 5.1 mumps;
5.2. whooping cough;
6. Viral Hepatitis: hepatitis A 6.1;
6.2. E hepatitis.
7. Intestinal infectious diseases: 7.1. typhoid;
7.2. paratyphoid fever;
7.5. other intestinal infections (bacterial, viral and parasitic origin).
Health Minister g. Smith annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 June 2005, regulations no 413 medical authorities, where the person to be mandatory and enforced isolation and treatment 1. Tuberculosis and lung disease in the Government Agency and its territorial departments: 1.1. Cesis branch;
1.2. the branch "Ceplīš";
1.3. branch "Lielbērz";
1.4. Rezekne branch.
2. the national agency "infektoloģij Center".
3. the prison hospital.
Health Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia