Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/110741
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 415, Riga, 14 June 2005 (pr. No 35 26) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 22 April 2004 the Regulation No 405 "the market in milk and milk products and for the administration of the intervention arrangements procedures for supervision" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 6 the second subparagraph to make Cabinet of 22 April 2004 the Regulation No 405 "the market in milk and milk products and for the administration of the intervention arrangements procedures for supervision" (Latvian journal, 2004, 69, 152 no) the following amendments : 1. Replace the text of numbers "1244/2004" by the numbers "827/2005".
2. Express 2.4. subparagraph by the following: ' 2.4. Commission of 30 May 2005, Regulation (EC) No 827/2005 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 1255/1999 as regards Community aid for certain cheeses in the 2005/private storage storage 2006 year (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation No 827/2005) "
3. Express 7.2. subparagraph by the following: "7. withdrawn if the company did not meet all the Council Regulation No 1255/1999, Commission Regulation No 2771/1999 and Commission Regulation No. 214/2001 established criteria or the food and veterinary service has stopped the production of the product concerned;".
4. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. not later than two days before the start of production the company is notified in writing of the Field support service for the production of products intended for intervention."
5. Make 10 and 11 of the following paragraph: "10. The approved firm (hereinafter applicant) shall provide support services in the Field of writing application for shopping and supporting documents of Commission Regulation No 2771/1999 and Commission Regulation No 214/2001, in particular the Security (hereinafter — the guarantee money) contribution to the rural support service of the specified account.
11. The applicant shall deposit the guarantee may be replaced by a letter of guarantee of the credit institution on the rules referred to in paragraph 10 of the security. This letter of guarantee to be lodged in the rural support service. "
6. Make a point 15 as follows: "15. Field support services purchased pursuant to Commission Regulation No 2771/1999 set the quality, packaging and labelling requirements of packing (on the packaging with the code or words is also specified in the said regulation information) and the national quality class requirements of butter. Latvia produced butter butter indicates the national quality class "extra class" butter (annex 1). "
7. To make 17 and 18 the following: "17. If applicants of products manufactured in Latvia offers intervention buying in another Member State of the European Union, at the written request of the applicant: 17.1. Field support service shall be issued to the applicant in writing to Commission Regulation No 2771/1999 and Commission Regulation No 214/2001, in particular the relevant supporting information;
17.2. This provision of the annex referred to in paragraph 6, the national quality class of the applicant, the Commission shall issue a written opinion on the conformity of national butter quality grade "extra class butter".
18. The applicant proposed in the delivery of the products in the warehouse (in the freezer) for prolonged storage suitable for pallets (pallets). Of pallets (pallet) costs shall be borne by the applicant. "
8. Make the following paragraph 23: "23. Applicant shall submit a support service in the field: 23.1. at least three days before the product insert for private storage in the warehouse (store), a written notice of the initiation of the insert of the product;
23.2. the written submissions of private storage and receives a written declaration that the application has been accepted. "
9. Amend paragraph 24.
10. Express 26 the following: 26. If applicants of products manufactured in Latvia provides for private storage in another Member State of the European Union, at the written request of the applicant: 26.1. Field support service shall be issued to the applicant in writing to Commission Regulation No 2771/1999 and Commission Regulation No 214/2001, in particular the relevant supporting information;
26.2. the provisions of annex 1, paragraph 6, of the national quality class of the applicant, the Commission shall issue a written opinion on the conformity of national butter quality grade "extra class" butter. "
11. Supplement with 29.1 points as follows: 29.1 the merchant, who "claim to be bought into intervention products (butter or skimmed-milk powder) and storage warehouse (store), lodge in the rural support service of written submissions. Merchant application declares a commitment to intervention storage functions and commitments, as well as the prices for services, the potential storage volume and the type of product you want to make and store. The application shall be accompanied by the following: 29.11. Merchant's registration certificate and a copy of the taxpayer a copy of the registration certificate;
29.12. bank certificate stating the merchant settlement account;
29.13. technical information about storage locations — warehouse (refrigeration) the disposition plan, technical support, as well as the ability to perform electronic records. "
12. Express 30 and 31 by the following: "30. Field Support Service confirm this rule 29 and 31 to the conditions laid down in the appropriate storage (freezer) and with the owner or his authorized person contracts a product bought into intervention storage. The contract shall include the following: 30.1. information about warehouse (stores) or representative of the owner of the rights, duties and responsibilities, provided that should be accounted for in the inventory (in the freezer) existing product inventory and must take out the risk of storage;
30.2. acceptance of products bought into intervention storage and transfer arrangements;
30.3. the field information support service rights, duties, responsibilities, and unannounced checks on the presence of the product in storage.
31. the rural support service for the purchased product option inventory (freezer) which comply with the provisions of Commission Regulation No 2771/1999 and Commission Regulation (EC) No 214/2001, in terms of location and is located nearest to the place where stored in the procurement of products applied, taking into account the application specified in the service price, stored volumes, regional location and technical support. "
13. To supplement the rules with 31.1 points as follows: "If the intervention products are to 31.1 for the chosen and approved inventory (freezer) can not provide storage of intervention products field support service sets a new deadline for the submission of the application."
14. Express 35 as follows: ' 35. Field support service shall inform in writing the food and veterinary service of the need to take control of the quality of the product. "
15. Delete paragraph 21.8.
16. Put 36 as follows: "36. Following receipt of the information from the support service of the need to take control of the food and veterinary service shall take intervention measures proposed (proposed) product quality examinations of State veterinary diagnostic laboratory in the Center under the directly applicable European Union law requirements and methods of assessing the conformity of products in Council Regulation No 1255/1999, Commission Regulation No 2771/1999 and Commission Regulation No. 214/2001 established the quality."
17. Make the following section 24.4.: "take physical control of 24.4. the company, checking the product's quantity and identity of the private storage of the contractual storage period at the end."
18. Delete paragraph 44, the words "the State veterinary diagnostic laboratory of the Centre". Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia