Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 14 October 2003, Regulations No. 575 "solely Of Vegetable And Seed Trade Rules"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 14.oktobra noteikumos Nr.575 "Dārzeņu sēklaudzēšanas un sēklu tirdzniecības noteikumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/110738
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 416, Riga, 14 June 2005 (pr. No 35 27) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 October 2003, the Regulation No 575 "solely of vegetable and seed trade rules" Issued in accordance with the law of the movement of the Seed article 2 1, point "a" section to make the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 October 2003, the Regulation No 575 "solely of vegetable and seed trade rules" (Latvian journal, 2003, no. 147) the following amendments: 1. Add to paragraph 34 with the third sentence by the following: "If more than two kilograms of seed imported from countries Member States of the European Union, in addition to the label indicates the country of consignment and dealers. "
2. Add to 35 with the second sentence as follows: "If more than two kilograms of seed imported from non-Member States of the European Union, in addition to the label indicates, sertificētājinstit tion on the country name, the country of consignment and dealers."
3. Add to paragraph 41 of the third sentence as follows: "the State plant protection service of the imported seed controls the market of Latvia, in accordance with the requirements laid down in these regulations and European Union legislation on the movement of seeds."
4. Delete paragraph 66. and 67.
5. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council 13 June 2002 Directive 2002/55/EC on the marketing of vegetable seed."
6. Amend part B of annex 1.
7. Deletion of annex 5, paragraph 1 (B).
8. Amend Annex 6, part B, paragraph 1.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 18 June 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia