Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/111625
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 461 Riga, 28 June 2005 (pr. No 37 § 1) rules on emergency medical provision and pretepidēmij measures, medication preparation and security system work in case of danger the State Issued in accordance with article 9 of the law on the mobilization of point 9 i. General provisions 1 the questions determines: 1.1. emergency medical aid to the population and national armed forces soldiers and its organizations to provide public hazard;
1.2. pretepidēmij planning and the implementation of country risk;
1.3. medication security system and the preparation of the agenda of the country in the event of danger;
1.4. State, local, and private medical institutions and responsibilities of emergency medical assistance and pretepidēmij measures in the case of public danger.
II. Emergency medical assistance to the population and the amount of the national armed forces soldiers and its national organization to provide appropriate hazard 2. Depending on the country risk types, intensity and quantity of medical resources in the Cabinet of Ministers provides that: 2.1. emergency medical aid is not limited to citizens;
2.2. the emergency medical aid is limited to citizens, as well as the amount of the limits in each case, guaranteeing a minimum of medical assistance.
3. Emergency medical assistance, the amount of the national armed forces soldiers in the case of public danger is not limited.
4. Emergency medical assistance to populations in danger in the event of the country outside the risk areas (places where people's lives are not threatened and health) provides emergency medical response team, the medical treatment institutions of persons as well as, if necessary, the primary health care doctors, nurses and physician assistants.
5. In the event of emergency, with an order of the Cabinet of Ministers emergency medical care to the residents and the victim (sick) transportation to regional hospitals and multi purpose local multi purpose hospitals, specialised centres and specialist hospitals, as well as the closest hospital, where victims of the (sick) to provide the necessary assistance (hereinafter? the hospital) may involve national armed forces medical unit.
6. If you opened a mobilization, emergency medical care to the residents and the victim (sick) transport to hospitals may engage the civil protection mobilizējamo medical establishment.
7. Emergency medical assistance for national armed forces and the wounded men of war (sick) transport to hospitals in case of danger the State provides: 7.1 risk areas (places where there is a risk to the life and health of persons)-national armed forces medical personnel;
7.2. outside the zones (where the person is not jeopardized lives and health) – emergency medical teams be mobilized by civil protection and medical establishment.
8. Emergency medical and disaster medical system in case of danger the country led by Health Minister, but coordinated disaster medical center.
III. Pretepidēmij planning and execution state in the case of danger 9. Pretepidēmij programming of country risk in the case of organized and carried out the Ministry of health. Development of the plan involved the Ministry of defence, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of agriculture, local government, State Agency "public health agency, disaster medical center and the national sanitary inspection.
10. Pretepidēmij procedure for implementing measures of the State in the case of risks are the following: 10.1 pretepidēmij operations are carried out in accordance with the provisions referred to in paragraph 9 of the plan;
10.2. in addition to the necessary pretepidēmij measures determined by the Cabinet of Ministers on the proposal of the Minister of health;
10.3. pretepidēmij control of measures the state sanitary inspection.
11. Pretepidēmij measures in case of danger the country is coordinated by the emergency State Commission, in cooperation with the operational state operational medical Commission.
IV. Medication security system and the preparation of the agenda of the country in the event of danger 12. Medication security system which includes the provision of medicines and medical products, State in the event of threats to prepare for work in the following order: 12.1. pirmsslimnīc consists of emergency medical institutions, medical institutions, as well as regional mobile operational reserve and State material reserve the drugs, medicines and medical supplies to the reserve;
12.2. conclude contracts for deferred deliveries of medicines;
12.3. form the blood components and blood reserve;
12.4. the cooperation agreements concluded with Latvia, foreign and international institutions on security with specific medicines needed for chemical, biological and radioactive contamination.
13. in order to prepare the work of the security system of medicines, the Ministry of health: 13.1. define the operational reserve and national medical material reserve medication and medical goods, developed and submitted to the Cabinet of Ministers proposals for the necessary funding for their creation, maintenance and renewal;
13.2. determine the amount of the deferred deliveries of medicines and submitted to the Cabinet of Ministers proposals for the necessary funding for the delayed deliveries of medicine contracts;
13.3. develop and submit to the Cabinet of Ministers proposals for the blood components and blood reserves, long-term storage and the necessary funding;
13.4. develop and conclude cooperation agreements with Latvia, foreign and international institutions on security with specific medicines needed for chemical, biological and radioactive contamination.
14. Medication security system preparation for work in the event of threats to the country, according to the funding allocated to run the Ministry of health.
15. the national material reserves medication and medical goods to the country in the event of threats to prepare national reserves a central medical equipment database.
16. Depending on the national hazards and intensity are determined the following medication security systems agenda: 16.1. emergency emergency medical assistance and hospital pirmsslimnīc stage clinical and operational reserve State material reserve, part of the medicines and medical goods reserves;
16.2. in exceptional condition or in the event of war the national material reserves of medicines and medical supplies, as well as the use of medication, delayed activation of supply contracts organised by the Interior Minister or his authorized person in accordance with an order of the Cabinet of Ministers.
17. Taking into account the supply of medicines, the marketing of medicinal products held by economic operators of the reserve and the possibility of its supplement, in accordance with an order of the Cabinet of Ministers is determined following the procedures for the sale of medicines: medicines for sale 17.1. free circulation is not limited;
17.2. the sale of medicinal products in free circulation is limited;
10.7. drugs are sold at pre-crisis prices fixed;
17.4. drugs are sold in buying signs bearer for a set price.
V. State, local, and private medical institutions the tasks and responsibilities of emergency medical assistance and pretepidēmij measures in the case of public danger 18. State, local, and private medical institutions in the country in the event of danger has the following duties and responsibilities: 18.1. According to national armed forces mobilization for demand to provide emergency medical assistance to national armed forces soldiers and their treatment;
18.2. in accordance with the disaster medical plans provide emergency medical assistance to the population and their treatment;
18.3. to take measures according to the pretepidēmij rules referred to in paragraph 9, plan and regulatory safety epidemiology legislative requirements;
18.4. According to the Ministry of health to build a mobilizējamo request the mobilisation of civil protection and medical establishment.
19. the Ministry of Public Health in the event of threats has the following duties and responsibilities: 19.1. to plan and organise the State material reserves of medicines, medical supplies and medical equipment distribution and adjustment to regional hospitals, as well as multi purpose the specialized centres and specialist hospitals;
19.2. provide emergency medical and disaster medical management of a single country or a part thereof;
19.3. chemical, biological, and radiological emergency resulting from emergency situations start to implement cooperation agreements with Latvia, foreign and international institutions on security with specific medications, the most rigorous medical materials and devices;
19.4. to develop and submit proposals to the Cabinet on the operational reserve and medical materials in addition to the reserves required by medicines, medical materials and medical devices, the CAI on disaster medicine specialist and technical equipment, as well as the necessary funding;
19.5 If the mobilization is announced: 19.5.1. start implementing medication, medical supplies and medical equipment supply contracts delayed, to control and to coordinate their implementation;
19.5.2. control shall be mobilized civil defense medical presentation creation and coordinate their activities.
VI. final question 20. Materials and financial resources for the measures provided for in these rules, when preparing the draft State budget for the current year. In the planning and implementation of measures participating ministries and local authorities prepare national budget laws and the requests in the order: 20.1. The Ministry of health plans to the necessary material and financial resources for emergency medical treatment to ensure the population and personal training and the preparation of emergency medical care;
20.2. The Ministry of defence plans to the necessary material and financial resources to emergency medical assistance for national armed forces soldiers the country risk;
20.3. the Ministry of the Interior plans to the necessary material and financial resources in an emergency medical specialist at the Ministry of the Interior to provide for civil staff.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Defense Minister e. Repše Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 2 July 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia