Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 29 April 2003, Regulations No. 230 "hygiene Requirements For Cutting, Boning, Slicing And Packaging"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 29.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.230 "Higiēnas prasības gaļas sadalīšanai, atkaulošanai, sagriešanai un iepakošanai"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/111622
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 464 in Riga on 28 June 2005 (pr. No 37 31) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 April 2003 regulations No. 230 "hygiene requirements for cutting, boning, slicing and packaging" Issued under the food surveillance law article 8 second paragraph do Cabinet on 29 April 2003, regulations No. 230 "hygiene requirements for cutting, boning, slicing and packaging" (Lat curling journal, 2003, 66 no) the following amendments: 1. To make paragraph 1 by the following: "1. the provisions determined by the hygiene requirements for cutting Boning and cutting, as well as fresh, split, boned or cut meat packing companies where food is being boned, cut, cut, packed into cattle, sheep, goats, pigs and rabbits, animals of the species of equidae, poultry house, the home of wild and farmed game meat (hereinafter referred to as the company), the premises, installations and equipment and the staff employed in the company. "
2. To supplement the provisions of paragraph 2.1 the following: "2.1 mechanically recovered meat (meat, using mechanical means, is separated from the bone, with the exception of the head bones, limb bones and joints under tarsāl karpāl, pig tail vertebrae, and unless the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 May 2001, Regulation (EC) No 999/2001 laying down rules for the monitoring of transmissible spongiform encephalopathies in some prevention, control and eradication) may distribute only cooked. Mechanically recovered meat, heat treatment shall be carried out in the establishment of origin of the meat or other food and veterinary service approved meat products establishments. "
3. Replace paragraph 4.4., the word "staff" with the word "employee".
4. Replace the words "paragraph 36 staff" with the word "employees".
5. Replace the words in the title of chapter V "staff" with the words "employed workers".
6. Replace paragraph 58, the words "staff" with the words "staff".
7. Replace the words "paragraph 59 staff involved" with the words "staff involved".
Prime Minister a. farming Minister kalvītis, Minister for the environment r. vējonis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 2 July 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia