Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/111613
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 473 in Riga on 28 June 2005 (pr. No 37) electronic design, design, procedures for storage and movement of national and municipal institutions and the arrangements for the electronic circulation of documents between State and local authorities or between the latter and the natural and legal persons are Issued under the electronic Act 6 the second subparagraph of article i. General questions 1. down the electronic document design, NASA noformēš, storage and circulation of State and local institutions and procedures What happens in the electronic document circulation between State and local authorities or between the latter and the natural or legal persons.
2. Electronic document drafting and design, storage and circulation of State and local authorities (hereinafter referred to as the authority) is subject to the requirements listed under other laws and regulations on the development of the document, presentation, storage, and movement, if these rules otherwise.
3. If the parties have agreed in writing on the document's signature horse in with a digital signature, you can not apply this rule 5.4, 6.6, 7.7, 7.8, as well as in 8 and 20 of such requirements.
4. If documented information not issued electronically, the body is not required to be issued electronically (except where these rules provide otherwise).
II. Electronic document drafting and design 5: the digital document, drawn up by the natural person, contains the following properties: 5.1 electronic document signer's name, surname, personal code, e-mail address (or multiple e-mail addresses, but no more than three) or another address where you wish to receive a response;
5.2. electronic voucher distribution-the full name of the authority;
5.3. electronic document design place name;
UR5.4.dro using the digital signature and a time stamp.
6. Electronic document developed and drawn up by private-law legal person, contains the following properties: 6.1 full private-law legal person name, registration number or tax payer registration code, registered address or electro-mail * address to which you want to receive a response;
6.2. electronic voucher distribution-the full name of the authority;
6.3. document type name (excluding letters);
6.4. the preparation of the document issuing, making or signing the name of the site;
6.5. the document signer's name and title;
UR6.6.dro using the digital signature and a time stamp.
7. Electronic document developed and drawn body, contains the following properties: 7.1. full institution name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address of the official;
7.2. electronic voucher distribution-the full name of the recipient (physical persons – in the end, first name, last name, e-mail address);
7.3. the document type name (excluding letters);
7.4. the preparation of the document issuing, making or signing the name of the site;
7.5. the document signer's name and title;
7.6. the originator's name, title, telephone number and electronic mail address;
UR7.7.dro TT electronic signature (excluding this provision in paragraph 12 and 13 of these cases);
4.8. time stamp (except this rule in paragraph 12 and 13 these must happen).
8. Electronic document signing time is a time stamp is added to the horse's date and time.
9. Electronic document development and design codes shall be used in accordance with the national standard EN 8:1992 + A1:1993 "8-bit coded graphic character sets for the Baltic Sea region".
10. Electronic document uses the following file formats: 10.1. without looking text – txt;
10.2. Design text – RTF, SGML (XML);
10.3. graphical information – JPEG, TIFF or PNG;
10.4. vector graphic – CGM.
11. in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 10 file formats may use other file formats, information about giving your home page on the internet or by taking it public in another way.
12. Document reconciliation caption or tag on the document line of authority you are presented as a single electronic document.
13. service of the document marks the Authority presented as separate documents of the electro electronic check, without applying the provisions referred to in paragraph 7.
III. Electronic document circulation between State and local authorities or between the latter and the natural or legal persons 14. circulation of electronic documents via at least one of the following digital media: 14.1. electronic mail;
14.2. the authorities held a special online form.
22.214.171.124 "format the floppy disk.
15. in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 14 of the electronic media authority may accept electronic documents submitted in other media, information about giving your home page on the internet or by taking it public in another way.
16. If the electronic document is sent via electronic mail, send it to the e-mail message as the attached file to the official e-mail address that is specified in the Authority's website on the internet, authorities in electronic form or document submitted by the author of the document.
17. This provision 14.1. in the case referred to in subparagraph authority registers the receipt of the electronic document and the date, time, and electronic mail address of the applicant and one day send a notification to the applicant of the receipt of the electronic document to the e-mail address from which the document is sent to the authority.
18. This rule 14.2. in the cases referred to the authority provided to the applicant this opportunity online to verify the receipt of the electronic document.
19. If the electronic document is received by electronic mail, and it is not possible to read the notice of receipt of an electronic document shall indicate accordingly and sends it to the e-mail address from which the document is sent to the authority.
20. If the electronic signature of the officer that right of representation has not been registered in the order established by the laws governing the respective areas, or the natural person who is not in an electronic document, it shall also submit the author of electronic document confirming the right to represent the person concerned.
21. the receiving authority of electronic documents, checks whether the digital signature is attached to the signer.
22. If the electronic document sent by email or through the authorities held a special online form, it is considered that it has been received by the addressee two working days after you send it. If you have any idea of the difference, the authority must demonstrate that the electronic document is sent. If the recipient submits that the electronic document is not received, he should justify this claim.
23. details of the electronic document and its contents, the authority shall register the information in the system regardless of their medium.
24. the authority shall register the electronic document was sent or received date, time, and electronic document distribution.
IV. Electronic document storage State and local authority institutions 25. store the electronic documents to enable it to integrate a high inspection within the time limits laid down in accordance with the nomenclature used, or classification scheme.
26. Electronic document storage procedures the authority shall determine the relevant information system.
27. the authority shall document the storage of electronic documents.
28. Storage conditions and processes designed to protect documents from unauthorized access, loss, or destruction.
29. the security measures, measures and methods of backup documents containing restricted access information, subject to the laws and regulations governing the restricted access information protection.
30. the authority, subject to the requirements laid down in the laws and regulations governing relevant areas, determines the access rights and restrictions that are intended to work with electronic documents.
31. Accessibility is ensured by setting the availability status of both documents and persons, as well as through the continued use of electronic documents.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 2 July 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia