Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 27 May 2003, Regulations No. 285 "the Order In Which Persons Receive Assistive Technology"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 27.maija noteikumos Nr.285 "Kārtība, kādā personas saņem tehniskos palīglīdzekļus"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/113529
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 541 in Riga, 26 July 2005 (pr. No 43 23) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 May 2003, the Regulation No 285 "the order in which persons receive assistive technology" Issued under the social services and social assistance law article 8, third paragraph, and article 25, second subparagraph to make Cabinet 27 May 2003 regulations No. 285 "the order in which persons receive assistive technology" (Latvian journal, 2003, 83 no; 2004, nr. 168) the following amendments: 1. Make the introductory paragraph 4 by the following : "4. the national agency" technical AIDS Centre "(hereinafter referred to as the Centre):".
2. Supplement with 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7 of paragraph by the following: "4. the organized industrially technical AIDS (orthopaedic footwear, orthoses, self-care, mobility and communication tools issued by the Centre or the Centre's branch or service provider), specifying the vendor procurement tendering procedures;
4.6 organise individually made of technical equipment (prostheses, orthoses, complex orthopedic shoes, incorporated in them monookulār or binocular telescopes, which are produced by the adapted and the person supplied by the service provider, but funding for the ensure Centre) shopping: 4.6.1. tender of fixed service providers;
4.6.2 shall conclude contracts for the supply of services, which determine the individual made the price of technical AIDS (for each budget year, the approved funding), payment services, accounting, reporting and public use of the rational control conditions;
4.6.3. finance services;
4.7. organizes the technical equipment maintenance and post-warranty repair. "
3. Express 5.2. subparagraph by the following: "5.2. opinion attesting to the person's relevant functional disorders and the need for technical AIDS, as well as – if necessary (first movement disorders, functional disorders in children)-the grounds for the issue of the technical AIDS as a matter of urgency. The opinion provided by one of the following professionals: 5.2.1 the prosthesis to be produced individually, orthosis, orthopaedic and industrially for the orthopaedic-protēžortopēd, traumatolog a ortopēd, endokrinolog, the neurologist or surgeon;
5.2.2. personal movement and care for AIDS-family physician, pediatrician, neurologist, rehabilitolog, or traumatolog of ortopēd ergotherapist;
5.2.3. AIDS for people with sight or hearing loss-ophthalmologist or otorinolaringolog; ".
4. Make the introductory paragraph 6 by the following: "6. the Person has the right in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions technical aid to get it again. The person shall submit to the Center, the Center's branch or service provider application in writing, specifying the grounds concerned: ".
5. Replace the figure in paragraph 7.2, and the word "1.00 ls" with a number and the word "lats" 2.00.
6. Add to paragraph 11.4., after the word "Guide" with the words "as well as the issue of its use and maintenance instructions".
7. Express 12.2. subparagraph by the following: "12.2. technical AIDS value in dollars;".
8. Put the following in paragraph 14: "14. at the end of the term of the contract or the use of technical aids needed, the person specified in the contract, the authority to give personal mobility aid or personal care aid."
9. Express section 19.1.2. the following wording: "the adjustment value 19.1.2. of dollars;".
10. Add to 19.3. subparagraph after the word "equipment" with the words "as well as the issue of its use and maintenance instructions".
11. the express section 24.1.3. by the following: "technical AIDS 24.1.3. value in dollars;".
12. To complement the 24.3. subparagraph after the word "Guide" with the words "as well as the issue of its use and maintenance instructions". Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister-Minister with special responsibility for electronic Government Affairs j. Rare in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia