Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/113523
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 548 in Riga, 26 July 2005 (pr. No 43 49) National Agency "Latvian National Museum of art" regulation Issued in accordance with the law of public agencies 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. public agency "Latvian National Museum of art" (hereinafter referred to as the Agency) is the supervision of the Minister of culture in public administration. MIA gets a is implemented by the Agency's monitoring of the Government Museum.
2. the Agency's objective is to familiarize the public with Bala Marty and Latvian fine art values that derive from the 18th century up to the end of the present to give testimony about the cultural and artistic development in Latvia in its historic and artistic manifestations, of the national art school and of world history and contemporary cultural processes.
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: 3.1 implement Museum inventory policy, collect art, to collect information about Latvian professional art history, as well as save the historically established foreign art collection;
3.2. ensuring appropriate care of Museum inventory, conservation, restoration, and management;
3.3. carry out the Museum's inventory of information and related scientific research;
3.4. provide public access to the Museum's values;
3.5. to carry out educational work associated with the Baltic and Latvian fine art values and cultural and artistic development in Latvia;
3.6. maintain and develop the Museum's operation required infrastructure.
4. in order to ensure the performance of Agency functions: 4.1. published research results, issuing catalogues, books, booklets and other informative and promotional expenditure;
4.2. organized by the Latvian and international conferences and seminars;
4.3. implements the Museum and exhibition policy, using the Museum's inventory and organize contemporary art shows, as well as organizes exhibitions with museums and galleries abroad, engaging in between and international exhibition projects;
4.4. appropriate competency studies on developments in art history and contemporary art, artists, creative work, various artistic importance of Latvian art school;
4.5 provides the exposure and exhibition tour guide services;
4.6. in the scientific education of the public in accordance with the operational objectives of the Museum;
4.7 prepares and publishes informative and advertising expenses;
4.8. create informational database for the inventory of the Museum the National Museum of the item ';
4.9. formulate and implement projects under the Museum's business objectives;
4.10. organizes international projects and participate in their implementation;
4.11 ensure the Museum's publicity measures;
4.12. exploring the public demand and corresponding competency analyses the mu zej services quality evaluation;
4.13 according to competence take art expertise, provide advice and guidance;
4.14 supports the museum management in the real cultural monument-building-maintenance, draw up and submit to the Ministry of culture for laws on building repairs, restoration and reconstruction.
5. the Agency's public administrative functions and tasks carried out in the medium-term actions and development strategy, management contracts and the verb for the year plan and budget.
6. the Agency shall have the following rights: 6.1. charge for public services provided;
UR6.2.sa to take donations, donations, foreign financial assistance, to share project contests to attract financial resources;
6.3. According to competence to cooperate with State and local authorities, non-governmental organizations, private individuals, as well as between institutions tautiskaj;
6.4. make purchases for the Museum's inventory replenishment;
6.5. other museums Act and the related Cabinet of Ministers regulations right.
III. Agency governance 7. The work of the agency headed by the Director of the Agency.
8. The Director of the Agency made public administration facilities Act direct authorities managerial functions and the public agencies act of spoken.
IV. the Agency's financial resources 9. The Agency's financial resources shall consist of: 9.1. State budget grant from the general revenue;
UR9.2.ie hospitality structures in charge of the services rendered and other own revenue;
9.3. donations and gifts;
9.4. foreign financial assistance.
10. the Agency legislation established with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and to enter into leasing contracts (leasing), as well as to open accounts for credit institutions. Prior authorization of the Ministry of finance, the Agency said business conditions into line with the Ministry of culture.
11. the Agency with its possession passed to the Act public law agency in article 16.
V. activities of the Agency in ensuring the rule of law and reporting 12. Agency staff decisions and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application the Agency Director. The Director of the Agency's decision may appeal to the Court of the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
13. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of culture. Ministry of culture, may appeal to those provisions.
14. the Agency shall prepare and submit an annual report of the Ministry of culture in the Agency's activities and results.
VI. final question 15. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 September 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Culture Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia