Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/113522
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 549 in Riga, 26 July 2005 (pr. No 43 51) National Agency "Riga History and navigation Museum" Regulations Issued under the public law agency 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. public agency "Riga History and navigation Museum" (further – the Agency) under the supervision of the Minister of culture is the national regulatory authority. The Minister overseeing the Agency implemented the Museum Administration.
2. the Agency aims to keep the city of Riga, Latvia and the Latvian shipping photography history raksturojošo the elements of reality, as well as using the accumulated value, included in the Latvian public, scientific and cultural life, contributing to a highly developed spiritual and humane society.
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: 3.1 assembling the materials and related information for the city of Riga, Latvia and the Latvian shipping photography history from the earliest times to the present day;
3.2. ensuring cultural material of appropriate care, inventory tracking and management;
3.3. carry out the Museum's inventory of information and related scientific research;
3.4. provide public access to the Museum's values;
3.5. to maintain and develop the Museum's operation required infrastructure.
4. in order to ensure the performance of Agency functions: 4.1 according to competency explores the city of Riga, Latvia the Latvian shipping and photos of history;
4.2. the mentzendorff House, and the House-Museum in Riga and explores the architectural lines of the building and artistic values, explore with the relevant people in the building (the former owner, rentniek, population), reflecting the fate of the citizens of Riga Municipal culture and the tradition of 17-18th century in the context of modern cultural life, promoting the Museum's full integration into the cultural process;
4.3. the photos identified and explored in the Museum of photography in Latvia and in accordance with the Museum's inventory, the Bill provides the public information on the Museum's item and its functionality;
4.4. maritime schoolmate twynham Museum provide the public with information about the first Latvian-Estonian maritime schoolmate, its activities, successes and the importance of the Bill, study and disseminate the Museum's inventory of activities and maritime schoolmate, Ainaži town history;
4.5 provides the exposure and exhibition design and accessibility for visitors, as well as tour guide services;
4.6 according to the competence of educational scientific and cultural works;
4.7 prepares and manages the content and scientific editions;
4.8. create informational database for the inventory of the Museum the National Museum of the item ';
4.9. formulate and implement projects under the Museum's business objectives;
4.10. the participating international projects;
4.11 ensure the Museum and its publicity measures;
4.12. exploring the public demand and analyzes Museum quality assessment of the services provided;
4.13 according to competence take cultural objects and works of art expertise provide advice and methodological assistance;
4.14. According to the funding provides the museum management in the real cultural monuments – buildings, architectural ensembles – maintenance, draw up and submit proposals to the Ministry of culture in building repairs, restoration and reconstruction.
5. the Agency's public administrative functions and tasks carried out in the medium-term actions and development strategy and the current annual operating plan and budget.
6. the Agency shall have the following rights: 6.1. charge for public services provided;
UR6.2.sa to take donations, donations and foreign financial assistance, as well as to participate in project competitions to attract financial resources;
6.3. According to competence to cooperate with State and local authorities, private individuals, as well as the international institutions in the area of the Museum;
6.4. make purchases for the Museum's inventory replenishment;
6.5. other museums Act and the related Cabinet of Ministers regulations right.
III. Agency governance 7. The work of the agency headed by the Director of the Agency.
8. The Director of the Agency made public administration facilities Act direct authorities managerial functions and public agencies identify the obligations in law. The Director of the Agency can be alternates.
IV. the Agency's financial resources 9. The Agency's financial resources shall consist of: 9.1. State budget grant from the general revenue;
UR9.2.ie hospitality structures in charge of the services rendered and other own revenue;
9.3. donations and gifts.
9.4. foreign financial assistance.
10. the Agency legislation established with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and to enter into leasing contracts (leasing), as well as to open accounts for credit institutions. Prior authorization of the Ministry of finance, the Agency said business conditions into line with the Ministry of culture.
11. the Agency with its possession passed to the Act public law agency in article 16.
V. activities of the Agency in ensuring the rule of law and reporting 12. Agency staff decisions and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application the Agency Director. The Director of the Agency's decision may appeal to the Court of the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
13. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of culture. Cultural Minis three decision can be appealed in court.
14. the Agency shall prepare and submit an annual report of the Ministry of culture in the Agency's activities and results.
VI. final question 15. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 September 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Culture Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia