Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/113520
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 551 Riga, 26 July 2005 (pr. No 43 55) National Agency "Rundāle Castle Museum" Regulations Issued under the public law agency 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. public agency "Rundāle Castle Museum" (further – the Agency) under the supervision of the Minister of culture is the national regulatory authority. The Minister overseeing the Agency implemented the Museum Administration.
2. the objective of the Agency is the rundale Palace ensemble creation of internationally important art and cultural history, as well as the Centre of Latvia's ancient art research and promotion.
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: 3.1. ensure appropriate care of Museum inventory, conservation, restored horse, accounting and management;
3.2 assembling materials and related information about the rundale Palace Ensemble and Interior, European decorative arts applied 15-20th century;
3.3. carry out scientific research in the historic style of Latvia (13.-20. century) history of art;
3.4. to ensure the Museum's inventory is made available to the public;
3.5. to carry out educational work;
3.6. maintain and develop the Museum's operation required infrastructure.
4. in order to ensure the performance of Agency functions: 4.1 restores and maintains the rundale Palace Ensemble as a single 18th century architecture, monumental arts and decorative garden art monument, supplemented it with nutritious 18th century works of art;
4.2. ensure the permanent availability of the exposure and exhibition, as well as the Organization of educational activities;
4.3. provides the exposure and exhibition creation and availability visit the ERS, as well as tour guide services;
4.4. Preparing informative and scientific editions;
4.5. create informational database for the inventory of the Museum the National Museum of the item ';
4.6. formulate and implement projects under the Museum's business objectives;
4.7. participates in international projects;
4.8. ensures publicity measures of the Museum;
4.9. exploring the public's demand for museum services and analyzes the museum quality of the services provided.
5. the Agency's public administrative functions and tasks carried out in the medium-term actions and development strategy, management contracts and the current year's operating plan and budget.
6. the Agency shall have the following rights: 6.1. charge for public services provided;
UR6.2.sa to take donations, donations, foreign financial assistance, at the Dali project Court bid to link financial resources;
6.3. According to competence to cooperate with State and local market information, no individuals, as well as international institutions;
6.4. make purchases for the Museum's inventory replenishment;
6.5. other museums Act and the related Cabinet of Ministers regulations right.
III. Agency governance 7. The work of the agency headed by the Director of the Agency.
8. The Director of the Agency made public administration facilities Act direct authorities managerial functions and public agency law.
IV. the Agency's financial resources 9. The Agency's financial resources shall consist of: 9.1. State budget grant from the general revenue;
UR9.2.ie hospitality structures in charge of the services rendered;
9.3. donations and gifts;
9.4. foreign financial assistance.
10. the Agency legislation established with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and to enter into leasing contracts (leasing), as well as to open accounts for credit institutions. Prior authorization of the Ministry of finance, the Agency said business conditions into line with the Ministry of culture.
11. the Agency with its possession passed to the Act public law agency in article 16.
V. activities of the Agency in ensuring the rule of law and reporting 12. Agency staff decisions and actual action may be challenged, the stuffy nose or the relevant application to the Agency Director. The Director of the Agency's decision may appeal to the Court of the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
13. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of culture. Cultural Minis three decision can be appealed in court.
14. the Agency shall prepare and submit an annual report of the Ministry of culture in the Agency's activities and results.
VI. final question 15. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 September 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Culture Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia